Meghan singing in Spanish for new single

27 posts in this topic

selenacantsinglol

gringos need to stop singing in spanish if they dont know the damn language... its embarrassing and cringy

Cute
6 minutes ago, maurixrosup said:

maldita gringa

i dont speak spanish but im on meghan reddit when this got released and one comment said they should name it Blanca Gordissima 

do you know that this means? 

selenacantsinglol
15 minutes ago, Cute said:

i dont speak spanish but im on meghan reddit when this got released and one comment said they should name it Blanca Gordissima 

nnnnn that means very fat white girl :rip:

Milo
2 hours ago, selenacantsinglol said:

gringos need to stop singing in spanish if they dont know the damn language... its embarrassing and cringy

tea.

Meghan stay on your lane girl

L A N D

I like how she’s keeping her name out there with these collabs while she works for her next era. She has always stated she loves Latin music since her debut era so i’m here for this.

maurixrosup
9 hours ago, Cute said:

omg.. they called her "Very Fat White Girl"

Soviet Youth

Sean Paul and CNCO? :toofunny2:  That would be so random, but get that smash streaming hit.

That latin music bandwagon from no latin/spanish artists is getting out of control tho. it needs to be over

Burqa
11 hours ago, Cute said:

:skull: