ATRL used to STAN Maroon 5. What happened?

16 posts in this topic

umich

They became a threat to their faves. Misery was kind of a flop so they didn’t care. Once MLJ smashed, they started to hate. Payphone and One More Night sealed the deal.

Mr. Duff

Well, if you really start comparing Misery to Girls Like You or What Lovers Do or Don't Wanna Know or This Summer.., then you can really tell how quality has declined.

Although they also released some great songs that are on par with Misery, such as Cold, Wait or It was Always You, which did decently.

If you think about it though, they've been really consistent every album, churning out hits and well-remembered songs.

This Love

She Will Be Loved

Sunday Morning

Makes Me Wonder

Wake Up Call

Won't Go Home Without You

Misery

Never Gonna Leave This Bed

Moves Like Jagger

Payphone

One More Night

Daylight

Love Somebody

Maps

Animals

Sugar'

Don't Wanna Know

Cold

What Lovers Do

Wait

Girls Like You

Damn their longevity and catalog. I just realized how I loved their single choices.

TalkThatRihanna
4 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

A thread with 3 pages and like 4-5 members spamming is stanning? Child...

Child maybe you should take an elementary math class because there’s well over 4-5 people who posted in that thread :laugh: 

FrederickSpears

Misery is a great song and I use to love them. Now all their music sounds exactly the same and is literally horrible. That's why.

Blue G
1 hour ago, newuser said:

They got the gig instead of their stiff, boring faves. That’s why! 

this is true, how dare they keep collecting hits and selling albums. and how dare they figure out the secret to longevity