Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mylène Farmer: U Arena Residency 2019.

108 posts in this topic

Sting was a surprise guest last night! :duca:

7 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

Thankfully. I need the audio from this show. All the remixes were excellent. :smitten2:

They were! California was a bit of a bummer IMO though :sistrens:.

According to insiders, Interstellaires will be the lead single of the live album and Sting's guest appearance was shot for the Blu Ray. 

Also.. Some stills of the recording are out already, courtesy of the producer of the blu ray. The fact that it might be out by the end of the year while it took Madonna TWO years to release the RHT dvd :deadbanana4:

22 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Also.. Some stills of the recording are out already, courtesy of the producer of the blu ray. The fact that it might be out by the end of the year while it took Madonna TWO years to release the RHT dvd :deadbanana4:

The Timeless DVD was released the week of the last show I think 

and the tour was only like 2 months long d 

23 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

The Timeless DVD was released the week of the last show I think 

and the tour was only like 2 months long d 

I would like to ship it.

5 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

And it wasn't even that good. :deadbanana4:

On 6/18/2019 at 7:21 PM, madonnafan18 said:

Great news! I'll be buying it! :duca: Which show or shows were filmed?

Texas! :)

The arena was beautiful! I was very impressed with the sound even from the songs that played before Mylene came on. At my show, they were playing Major Lazer's Lean On, Ariana's One More Time, David Guetta's Memories, and Uptown Funk. Another thing, the entire audience in the seats were sitting the entire time except for when Sans Contrefacon and Desenchantee. Is this usually what Mylene's audience is like at her shows? Just curious.

this is so weird, the only time I encounter another Mylène stan from the US he’s ALSO from Texas :psyduck:

I am beyond devastated I cant attend being that I’m a teenager still in school and I cant attend what might be her last tour... I cried about this :weeps: 

The setlist is AMAZING... Sans logique, Interstellaires, Innamoramento, ASJ, M’effondre, DH/L’ASG, HDF, JTRTA, CDL/FTA, L’horloge... WOW :jonny5: 

(I just wish she wouldve performed Desobeissance title track :jonny2:)

3 hours ago, Texas Joanne said:

this is so weird, the only time I encounter another Mylène stan from the US he’s ALSO from Texas :psyduck:

I am beyond devastated I cant attend being that I’m a teenager still in school and I cant attend what might be her last tour... I cried about this :weeps: 

The setlist is AMAZING... Sans logique, Interstellaires, Innamoramento, ASJ, M’effondre, DH/L’ASG, HDF, JTRTA, CDL/FTA, L’horloge... WOW :jonny5: 

(I just wish she wouldve performed Desobeissance title track :jonny2:)

screaming at you coming out of the woodwork with your 7th post ever to stan Mylene Farmer

Texas is doing something RIGHT huh

Today is the last show... I am sad. 

5 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Today is the last show... I am sad. 

But then we'll hopefully get the CD/DVD. :jonny5:

Posted (edited)
On 6/12/2019 at 3:23 PM, bestfiction said:

omg I hate y'all :weeps: I bet it was truly a highlight of this year for y'all

it was a highlight of my life with my gays @Alongoria13 & @HonourableVomit :heart2:

i'm still obsessed with the live album i've made out of youtube vids

ugh m'effondre slaps so hard, mother did that :jonny5:

3 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

But then we'll hopefully get the CD/DVD. :jonny5:

Yes we will get it in no time I'm excited and curious to see if we will make it to the DVD, most likely not :rip:

well, it's over 

:'(  

What a great run she's had and if it's the end of her live shows then she capped it perfectly. From 1989 with the gate opening and welcoming us all into her demented world with L'horloge to showing us the very apocalyptic end of the world again with L'horloge in 2019. I don't know a better artist. 

1 hour ago, HonourableVomit said:

well, it's over 

:'(  

What a great run she's had and if it's the end of her live shows then she capped it perfectly. From 1989 with the gate opening and welcoming us all into her demented world with L'horloge to showing us the very apocalyptic end of the world again with L'horloge in 2019. I don't know a better artist. 

what do you mean? was this her last tour? :emofish:

2 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Possibly, we don't know for sure but IF it is, that'd be an amazing way to go. 

I am beyond grateful to have seen this woman live

i attended the last show of her career and i’m still shaking

pure perfection :worship:

9 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

I think this was said about her last three tours. I find it hard to believe that she won't be back.

1 hour ago, madonnafan18 said:

I think this was said about her last three tours. I find it hard to believe that she won't be back.

Exactly. I always feel people say this every time she tours :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, SeanET said:

I am beyond grateful to have seen this woman live

i attended the last show of her career and i’m still shaking

pure perfection :worship:

How was it? :jonny5:

Did anyone see the blood moon after her last show? Her manager tweeted it. 

11 hours ago, madonnafan18 said:

Kinda, but she barely moves in this show except for 2 songs (Rolling Stone and Sans Contrefacon) & the guy at Illogical Music told me last year that she would continue making music after Desobeissance but it's going to be her last live event. I want him to be wrong so bad 

13 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

Kinda, but she barely moves in this show except for 2 songs (Rolling Stone and Sans Contrefacon) & the guy at Illogical Music told me last year that she would continue making music after Desobeissance but it's going to be her last live event. I want him to be wrong so bad 

Yes, this is her last tour..............until she tours again. :)

There were insiders saying the same things about Timeless in 2013 and her 2009 tour. While this could be her last, there's no way to know for sure.

7 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

the guy at Illogical Music

Now I'm even less convinced. :fan:

This could be her last one for a while, but no artist who gave a farewell concert ever meant it. Tina, Cher, Rolling Stones, Phil Collins. They all come back eventually. Except that one pop star who did a farewell concert because she was dying. :sad:

10 hours ago, madonnafan18 said:

Yes, this is her last tour..............until she tours again. :)

There were insiders saying the same things about Timeless in 2013 and her 2009 tour. While this could be her last, there's no way to know for sure.

3 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

Now I'm even less convinced. :fan:

This could be her last one for a while, but no artist who gave a farewell concert ever meant it. Tina, Cher, Rolling Stones, Phil Collins. They all come back eventually. Except that one pop star who did a farewell concert because she was dying. :sad:

the tour was subtitled "ultimate" as if it would be the end but you never know. 

About a farewell tour, Mylène had clarified before the 2009 Tour: "I do not know, even if it's my reason to live, at every tour, I have the deep and sincere feeling of saying goodbye! The idea of showing off is such an effort It is impossible to plan the desire to remake a scene after a tour, but out of respect for the public I will never use this as a promotional argument. "

Crappy google translate but that's the vibe. 

1 minute ago, HonourableVomit said:

the tour was subtitled "ultimate" as if it would be the end but you never know. 

Crappy google translate but that's the vibe. 

Do you have a link to the original interview?

I have a sneaking suspicion this won't be her last time. She left the event somewhat vague to leave that door open. At least, we can hope.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0