Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mylène Farmer: U Arena Residency 2019.

108 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Tonight is my show, girlies. :alexz:

This is gonna be an EXPERIENCE :jonny4:

The setlist is lowkey trash but she served you with Sans Logique. I wish there would be more. desobei songs

4 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

The setlist is lowkey trash but she served you with Sans Logique. I wish there would be more. desobei songs

The reviews say the show hits hard with the sound and the lighting so I'm ready for a truly immersive experience. 

5 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

The reviews say the show hits hard with the sound and the lighting so I'm ready for a truly immersive experience. 

How was it!? I wish we met :jonny5: 

ahhhh :jonny5:

5 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Girl.... what :rip: It's my fave setlist of all time, ALL TIME :bibliahh: Maybe because I saw her in the flesh and I could see the excess of her makeup up close and she looked at me during Je Te Rends Ton Amour because I was so LOUD :toofunny3: but anyway now that I am back to reality lemme write a review after seeing her fine ass twice, one from afar and one up close.

The intro was a MOMENT, ugh when she descended from that moon I was already crying and panting and pretty sure I was holding  @HonourableVomit 's hand so hard either there or further into the show. Then Sans Logique.... omg those visuals.... I screamed EVERY WORD, ugh the new beat she used ahhh :jonny5: the horns that form when she is starting the song UGHHHH :weeps:. Rolling Stone didn't excite me as much because the song kind of aged like milk and Goodbye is the better Feder song but  I still sang everything I knew and I'm sure it was one of the few moments with choreo. Pourvu was next and you know as homosexuals know, a bit of sodomy makes everything better, the imagery didn't fit the song whatsoever IMO but I still got my life and I switched from top to bottom in RECORD TIME :weeps:. STOLEN CAR... WOW, okay like she didn't do **** and she was just walking around as usual but MAN I have fantasized about singing that song to the top of my lungs for years and it finally happened, I sang both French and English and ruined HonourableVomit's videos :bibliahh: I was so loud :skull: I could hear the few people singing the song getting quiet on either Sting or Mylene's parts but there I was SHRIEKING. Des Larmes is a new favorite and I enjoyed it so well despite her not doing anything special with it. California didn't fit at all IMO, but I appreciate hearing that godly breakdown live and she made a combination of old and new choreos of it with a bit of acoustic. Okay the next part is top 3... M'EFFONDRE is literally my fave album track of Mylene, when the intro started I LOST MY **** I was treated so good, ugh the outro at the end ended my voice I sang all those last verses of the end that repeat on and on and on without missing a single one.... WE STAN, not my video by the way but W.H.E.W. The surprise of the night, or so I thought...

The the intro of Du Hast STARTS OH MY GOD.... my fave Rammstein song of all time comes out of nowhere coupled with L'ame Stram Gram I was shocked.mp3 as hell and I literally couldn't anymore, the end where there are like 5 Mylene's on the top screens couple with the sample and just the energetic chorus I went into overdrive :rip: In the eye of the hurricane more or less :deadbanana4: it was so much to handle. The ballads were cute, I held hands with HonourableVomit during one of those, Ainsi Soit Je I believe? She was crying of course, it's hard not to tbh, she has an ethereal vibe going on and I still can't believe I saw her live :weeps: Sans Contrefacon aka the  her gay anthem just floored me as usual, sang every word, Histoire de Fesses has fantastic visuals and the song itself is a jam, wished she did the rap at the end but I was stil so happy I couldn't deal. Desenchantee was a MOMENT, again, sang alll the words and just watched the whole crowd erupt to sing the chorus, she did it like 10 times :rip:  Rever can choke but she quickly redeemed herself with the amazing Je Te Rends Ton Amour which was the moment we locked eyed because I was still raving like a MADMAN and sang all the words, as usual. Then the end........ she MASHED C'est Dans L'air and **** Them ALL, WHAT!??? I had that song spoiled and for a moment I thought it was fake but when I heard c'est laid... live I was omg **** Them All is coming and when it did I was FLOORED, the bridge is my fave part ofc and I sang all of it, loud and clear. Lhorloge was a shocking moment which didn't particularly enticed me but watching Mylene laugh as she is surrended by flames and skulls sold the song for me.

Best show I've seen, it has sentimental values tied to it which enhances the experience overall, I've been in a high since then and I REFUSE to come down.

I also forgot to mention that when @HonourableVomit @Frozen99 and I were inside a cab to go to our station and say our goodbyes, Rever came on the radio and all of us GASPED :rip: What a fitting way to end the Mylene week.

28 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Girl.... what :rip: It's my fave setlist of all time, ALL TIME :bibliahh: Maybe because I saw her in the flesh and I could see the excess of her makeup up close and she looked at me during Je Te Rends Ton Amour because I was so LOUD :toofunny3: but anyway now that I am back to reality lemme write a review after seeing her fine ass twice, one from afar and one up close.

I mean, Stolen Car, Rever, Ainsi.. too much old stuff; at least she paid attention to Sans Logique, M'effondre and JTRTA. 

28 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I also forgot to mention that when @HonourableVomit @Frozen99 and I were inside a cab to go to our station and say our goodbyes, Rever came on the radio and all of us GASPED :rip: What a fitting way to end the Mylene week.

omg I hate y'all :weeps: I bet it was truly a highlight of this year for y'all

5 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:
11 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

How was it!? I wish we met :jonny5:

Standing in the Fosse waiting for the show to start now! I know that would have been amazing. 

4 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

Standing in the Fosse waiting for the show to start now! I know that would have been amazing. 

So how was it :gaycat2:

7 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

So how was it :gaycat2:

:jonny2:

Sans Logique 

Stolen Car

M'effondre

Je te rends ton amour

Histoire de fesse

:jonny4:

Apart from the group of messy drunk queens next to me, it was amazing. The visuals. The entrance. The setlist. Her costumes. Her vocals. I am dead. 

8 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

:jonny2:

Sans Logique 

Stolen Car

M'effondre

Je te rends ton amour

Histoire de fesse

:jonny4:

Ugh taste, I loved all those.  Thoughts on the Rammstein nod? 

7 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Apart from the group of messy drunk queens next to me, it was amazing. The visuals. The entrance. The setlist. Her costumes. Her vocals. I am dead. 

Lol I had a bitter hag claim a spot behind him claiming back surgery :rip: it dampened the mood for a second then quickly forgot about it. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Ugh taste, I loved all those.  Thoughts on the Rammstein nod? 

Lol I had a bitter hag claim a spot behind him claiming back surgery :rip: it dampened the mood for a second then quickly forgot about it. 

I thought it really pepped that song up and updated it. I'm not a big fan of L'ame-stam-gram anyway, so it was nice to hear it in a new way. But really, the highlight of the night for me was really M'effondre, a total shock. You'd think my absolute highlight would be that remix of Sans logique, but M'effondre was just so incredibly intense. And she didn't even move a muscle. That's some serious star power. Honestly, she only did a few songs I don't like, and even those were better live than on CD. So this was clearly her best setlist for me since the 1996 residence. I was shocked she didn't do N'oublie pas, and I'll be even more shocked if LP doesn't show up for at least one show. I'm also a bit surprised Sting hasn't shown up yet either. The video of him singing is so sexy for some reason. That song kicks with a professional sound system. California was great, but I agree that it didn't quite fit the sonic theme for the show. I'm so happy she didn't make Désenchantée some tacky house number. It was far more subtle than I expected, and it was amazing. Sentimentale was so cute live, too, and I think she had a lot of fun singing it.

Also, I always thought her repeated cryings were faked, but after feeling the gravitas that Ainsi soit je... has in a live setting, I totally believe it. There's something so haunting about the way she sings "...tant pis," knowing that she became a legend (which was in no way certain at the time of the song's release).

I will admit that we left just before L'horloge. Firstly, I don't care for that song, and I hate leaving an arena with everybody else. It's the absolute pits, and it takes forever. And thank God we did leave early, as the L trains were seriously jacked up and closed down.

We also had some asshole laying down in the pit before the show started. He and some random girl were the only ones sitting down and nobody else could move. His boyfriend kept trying to warn him to watch out for other people, but he just didn't care. As good as the show was, some of Mylène's fans are absolute assholes with no respect for others around them. The screaming queens next to me seemed like they should have been in the Fosse or. Or in the back of a minivan having cloud sex. They absolutely ruined Innamoramento. :rip:

Also, La Défense is a really nice arena. Good sound, nice staff, and really easy to navigate.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

I will admit that we left just before L'horloge. Firstly, I don't care for that song, and I hate leaving an arena with everybody else. It's the absolute pits, and it takes forever. And thank God we did leave early, as the L trains were seriously jacked up and closed down.

We also had some asshole laying down in the pit before the show started. He and some random girl were the only ones sitting down and nobody else could move. His boyfriend kept trying to warn him to watch out for other people, but he just didn't care. As good as the show was, some of Mylène's fans are absolute assholes with no respect for others around them. The screaming queens next to me seemed like they should have been in the Fosse or. Or in the back of a minivan having cloud sex. They absolutely ruined Innamoramento. :rip:

Also, La Défense is a really nice arena. Good sound, nice staff, and really easy to navigate.

UGH how could you? L'horloge served a Madonna Eurovision tea with the doomed world kind of thing I agree but when she is smiling and she is on a pile of bones then dives into the flames was a MOMENT :jonny4:

I wonder if people panned me for singing every word to Mylene? I was in Fosse D'or you are supposed to be a mess there :gaycat2:. We had a bit of a problem going back to the city after the concert I agree, we walked all the way to the end of Nanterre where we took the metro and it was WAY easier to catch since there was almost no line of people, plus I enjoyed the walk through the dystopian business centre of Paris.

2 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

UGH how could you? L'horloge served a Madonna Eurovision tea with the doomed world kind of thing I agree but when she is smiling and she is on a pile of bones then dives into the flames was a MOMENT :jonny4:

I wonder if people panned me for singing every word to Mylene? I was in Fosse D'or you are supposed to be a mess there :gaycat2:. We had a bit of a problem going back to the city after the concert I agree, we walked all the way to the end of Nanterre where we took the metro and it was WAY easier to catch since there was almost no line of people, plus I enjoyed the walk through the dystopian business centre of Paris.

The Fosse d'or is exactly where you're supposed to go nuts. These clowns were screaming "MYELEEEEONDLNENLENEEEE!!!" every ten seconds even during Ainsi soit je and Innamoramento. I'm pretty convinced that they were high.

Ugh, I can't get over this show. I wanna go again, but I don't have the time (or the funds :jonny2:).

49 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

The Fosse d'or is exactly where you're supposed to go nuts. These clowns were screaming "MYELEEEEONDLNENLENEEEE!!!" every ten seconds even during Ainsi soit je and Innamoramento. I'm pretty convinced that they were high.

Ugh, I can't get over this show. I wanna go again, but I don't have the time (or the funds :jonny2:).

I am having withdrawals, Mylene delivered so hard on my deflowering show :deadbanana4:

i wish i could go but i'm broke and a friend decided his exams are more important than miss myléne :biblio:

33 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

i wish i could go but i'm broke and a friend decided his exams are more important than miss myléne :biblio:

In before he fails anyway. :fan:

3 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

In before he fails anyway. :fan:

sources say he might :fan:

:jonny5: it’s been nearly one week since the end of my double Mylene penetration and I’m still glowing from her presence, her talent, her beauty. 

I travelled to France on Friday and attended the show. I am so lucky that I finally got to see Mylene! The visuals of the show were very stunning. Also, Interstellaires was the perfect opening song! I loved that she added M'Effondre and Innamoramento! I really hope she will release this residency on DVD or Blu-Ray! 

On 6/17/2019 at 6:36 AM, madonnafan18 said:

I travelled to France on Friday and attended the show. I am so lucky that I finally got to see Mylene! The visuals of the show were very stunning. Also, Interstellaires was the perfect opening song! I loved that she added M'Effondre and Innamoramento! I really hope she will release this residency on DVD or Blu-Ray! 

You lucky :clap3: she’s coming with a blu Ray later this year. 

On 6/16/2019 at 3:36 PM, madonnafan18 said:

Yasss another M'Effondre stan :weeps: truly the surprise of the show, I still remember when I heard the intro and my heart skipped a beat.

Where are you from? 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

Great news! I'll be buying it! :duca: Which show or shows were filmed?

2 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Yasss another M'Effondre stan :weeps: truly the surprise of the show, I still remember when I heard the intro and my heart skipped a beat.

Where are you from? 

Texas! :)

The arena was beautiful! I was very impressed with the sound even from the songs that played before Mylene came on. At my show, they were playing Major Lazer's Lean On, Ariana's One More Time, David Guetta's Memories, and Uptown Funk. Another thing, the entire audience in the seats were sitting the entire time except for when Sans Contrefacon and Desenchantee. Is this usually what Mylene's audience is like at her shows? Just curious.

35 minutes ago, madonnafan18 said:

Great news! I'll be buying it! :duca: Which show or shows were filmed?

Texas! :)

The arena was beautiful! I was very impressed with the sound even from the songs that played before Mylene came on. At my show, they were playing Major Lazer's Lean On, Ariana's One More Time, David Guetta's Memories, and Uptown Funk. Another thing, the entire audience in the seats were sitting the entire time except for when Sans Contrefacon and Desenchantee. Is this usually what Mylene's audience is like at her shows? Just curious.

Ohhh so we are almost neighbors, I traveled from Mexico to see her :jonny5:good to see people from the US stanning Miss Farmer. Seems like she had a playlist selected for every show, you could tell she was coming the moment they played Goodbye by Feder.

Also, Mylene's crowds lean to the conservative side in terms of activity, almost everyone was sitting throughout the same show looking unimpressed and there I was making a fool of myself. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

Thankfully. I need the audio from this show. All the remixes were excellent. :smitten2:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0