51 posts in this topic

private radio

Not a figure skater Ice Princess teas :rip: stay booked, I guess

So I guess no Coven spin-off AHS role next season

giphy.webp

dwennz

the show sounds boring but BOOKED LEGEND! :clap3: 

Archetype

Getting $$$$.  Emma clearly loves playing a bitch, I see nothing wrong with that.  

rac7d
1 hour ago, Cheetos said:

She’s getting typecasted lol

she almost 30 she needs to somthing else

Newt

I don't care if she is another bitchy character and I think most of her fans wouldn't either 

BlackStar_93

I can't at people dragging Emma for being typecast. Have you ever watched Adult World, Nerve, I Am Michael? They're all stellar performances. Just because she plays iconic bitchy roles like Madison and Chanel, it doesn't mean that she's incapable of playing other roles. Besides, even if she does get typecast as a bitchy character, she obviously loves those types of roles and makes $$$$$ per episode/film.Queen Emma stays winning. 

private radio
1 minute ago, BlackStar_93 said:

I can't at people dragging Emma for being typecast. Have you ever watched Adult World, Nerve, I Am Michael? They're all stellar performances. Just because she plays iconic bitchy roles like Madison and Chanel, it doesn't mean that she's incapable of playing other roles. Besides, even if she does get typecast as a bitchy character, she obviously loves those types of roles and makes $$$$$ per episode/film.Queen Emma stays winning. 

Exactly. :clap3:

I don't get why she's the only one getting dragged for it, let's not act like most actors in Ryan's universe doesn't play similar roles.

It's not her fault these roles stay being iconic.

Better than being a basic bitch.

Bxtch
20 minutes ago, BlackStar_93 said:

Tell them :clap3: