Jump to content

Underage drinking drops sharply amongs european youths

58 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Last Boy on Earth

This new generation is sooo boring they just want to spend their days on social media getting useless likes. Go get drunk sis get some  random stupid stories to tell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen

they must've only done this studies in big Western European cities

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KillingYourCareer

Alcohol is haram if you drink it you'll go to Jahannam :clap3: we love a HALAL youth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KillingYourCareer
1 minute ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

they must've only done this studies in big Western European cities

I don't know about Croatia and Eastern Europe, but here drug and alcohol use are much bigger in the cities than in the countryside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grown K

You can drink with 18 y/o anyway. It's not like you have to wait until you're 21 like the lessers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KillingYourCareer
Just now, Alaska. said:

Bunch of losers lmao

Oh wow so because young people are realizing that destroying your liver in your teenage years isn't a good idea they're losers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KillingYourCareer
Just now, DevinWylde said:

Isn't their legal drinking age like 18? 

 

Just now, Grown K said:

You can drink with 18 y/o anyway. It's not like you have to wait until you're 21 like the lessers...

As if anyone waits until they're 18 :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YUNGKALIMXEL

It's because we're so sheltered and technology addicted. Not that it's something to brag about or that you can't go out and have fun without alcohol, but I bet you there's a decline in teens throwing parties and going out in general as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alaska.
2 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Oh wow so because young people are realizing that destroying your liver in your teenage years isn't a good idea they're losers?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen
3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I don't know about Croatia and Eastern Europe, but here drug and alcohol use are much bigger in the cities than in the countryside

Croatia is known for wine in West and South parts, while they make beers in North and East sides, so I guess it's different here nnn; :skull: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KillingYourCareer
2 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

Yes

Newsflash: they ain't the losers here :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
materialboy

Boring

 

Anyway,that's a bad thing if done quite often

19 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

This new generation is sooo boring they just want to spend their days on social media getting useless likes. Go get drunk sis get some  random stupid stories to tell 

2

right ? I have so many ridiculous drunk stories :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DevinWylde

Like... yes, I get where ya'll are coming from about fun and ****... but let's not pretend that drinking underage = nothing bad happening besides a hangover. Especially since 17% of fatal drunk driving car crashes are people below drinking age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites