13 posts in this topic

Dolce Vita

This thieving little rat omg. They share the same cosmetic guy so not surprised they’re sharing hairstyles. 

Morphi
2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

This thieving little rat omg. They share the same cosmetic guy so not surprised they’re sharing hairstyles. 

No, they don't.

Dolce Vita
12 minutes ago, Morphi said:

No, they don't.

Um they do? Epione Beverly Hills? I’ve seen the guy do an interview where he talks about working with Kim AND Gaga, and how she first came to the clinic for non permanent fillers for her AHS character 

anklebiterrs
18 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Um they do? Epione Beverly Hills? I’ve seen the guy do an interview where he talks about working with Kim AND Gaga, and how she first came to the clinic for non permanent fillers for her AHS character 

Wait Gag only started getting fillers for AHS? Ryan Murphy is cancelled. 

MissedTheTrain

I hate that Gaga chose this hairstyle for ASIB promo :rip: 

1 hour ago, anklebiterrs said:

Wait Gag only started getting fillers for AHS? Ryan Murphy is cancelled. 

She started getting them in like 2012/early 2013, she talked about it on Howard Stern during the ARTPOP era.  She’d get high and tell her friends “let’s go see my girl!” And go to some strip mall and get shot up :rip: she said Inez and Vinoodh a couple months before they shot Applause told her to stop.

then she started up again at Epione :jonny: 

i dont think she got them specifically for AHS, she looked pretty normal for the most part on the show.  She got some messy ones at the end of 2015 when the show was over.

Sexxx Dreams
2 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

I hate that Gaga chose this hairstyle for ASIB promo :rip: 

She started getting them in like 2012/early 2013, she talked about it on Howard Stern during the ARTPOP era.  She’d get high and tell her friends “let’s go see my girl!” And go to some strip mall and get shot up :rip: she said Inez and Vinoodh a couple months before they shot Applause told her to stop.

then she started up again at Epione :jonny: 

i dont think she got them specifically for AHS, she looked pretty normal for the most part on the show.  She got some messy ones at the end of 2015 when the show was over.

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken her doctor said she wanted a specific look for AHS.