Popgirls that are on the rise, rather than decline

19 posts in this topic

Remixed

A lot of the pop girls have been struggling in recent years. However, a select few have managed to survive and actually increase their success in the changing industry/sound. 

Post some examples of pop girls that have seen their #s increase or found other success in the past 2 years.  

Fenty The Great

Well, some pop girls like Rihanna and Beyonce have managed to have a consistent rise over the last decade, not just 2 years.

And ultimately I find that to be more impressive than the drastic inconsistencies we see with most of the other girls today.

erianoillim
1 hour ago, Fenty The Great said:

Well, some pop girls like Rihanna and Beyonce have managed to have a consistent rise over the last decade, not just 2 years.

And ultimately I find that to be more impressive than the drastic inconsistencies we see with most of the other girls today.

All due respect to these women who worked hard and used their strengths to spades to rise through the industry, but they haven't really received a media bandwagon of hate enough to derail a career like some did.

chiliam
53 minutes ago, Cute said:

Gaga, Taylor, Ariana

Taylor is declining though.

Ariana gain more fame even though her chart success declined a bit.

Gaga rise with A Star is born

Demi, i guess

Thats it. Such a sad 2 years for female artists.

BawBaw
1 hour ago, Fenty The Great said:

EIL exists and it's a full urban album with migos demos even if you would like to delete it you just can't !! 

It's there and represents a decline ! Sorry but it's the truth no matter how  you spinn it ! 

Beyonce didn't expect it , Jay -Z didn't expect it and lastly the BeeHive didn't expect it either !:spin: