Is Lauren threaten by Normani?

18 posts in this topic

xH4RMONYx

Normani has confirmed she has two songs coming in the next weeks. Lauren was set to release her new debut single this Friday 12th of October due to “deadline” issues and is now releasing until the 24th.

is Lauren threatened by Normani? She had set this date set since a long time but Normani Beyoncéd her by surprise releasing new singles in the next few days. We stan a queen of making others change their dates because she’s too powerful. Queen of pop

xH4RMONYx
5 minutes ago, xH4RMONYx said:

Normani has confirmed she has two songs coming in the next days one this Friday and one next week. Lauren was set to release her new debut single this Friday 12th of October due to “deadline” issues and is now releasing until the 24th.

is Lauren threatened by Normani? She had set this date set since a long time but Normani Beyoncéd her by surprise releasing new singles in the next few days. We stan a queen of making others change their dates because she’s too powerful. Queen of pop

worldtown

no, her team is making a smart decision as to avoid same-day competition.

it's also a nicer of lauren's team--making sure they don't steal each other's thunder

Kiss It Better

isn't normani only releasing Promises remix :dies:

Gavin Stenhouse

No, stop trying to pit these girls against each other

DemiLovato

Normani announced the singles after the Expectations delay, so there is no correlation. 

They are both going to be successful in their own lanes.

Eóghan

gee these 5H stans are pathetic

pitting gurls of a same band against each other lmao

these same stans who were screaming unity/loyalty when camila left :rip:

Javan
1 minute ago, Eóghan said:

gee these 5H stans are pathetic

pitting gurls of a same band against each other lmao

these same stans who were screaming unity/loyalty when camila left

It’s really just this one mani Stan and the rest of camilisers. And the one ally Stan. Normani base is the least antagonistic. 

Love Drought
4 minutes ago, Javan said:

It’s really just this one mani Stan and the rest of camilisers. And the one ally Stan. Normani base is the least antagonistic. 

This. 

Pinter
3 minutes ago, Javan said:

Sure Jan.

tenor.gif

There are plenty of fake camilizers who are actually kordeizer in disguise in atrl, not gonna name names just gonna keep the truth for myself.

Javan
1 minute ago, Pinter said:

Sure Jan.

tenor.gif

There are plenty of fake camilizers who are actually kordeizer in disguise in atrl, not gonna name names just gonna keep the truth for myself.

Are you one also in disguise? Because you are easily one of the worst offenders...

Pinter
1 minute ago, Javan said:

Are you one also in disguise? Because you are easily one of the worst offenders...

isnt it you? because if you really love normani you wouldnt spread hatred comments towards camila 24/7 just to make camilizers attack normani back and so on.

@URBAN and @2NE1Kmagic remains the best Normani stan.

tenor.gif

Javan
3 minutes ago, Pinter said:

isnt it you? because if you really love normani you wouldnt spread hatred comments towards camila 24/7 just to make camilizers attack normani back and so on.

@URBAN and @2NE1Kmagic remains the best Normani stan.

tenor.gif

I barely post or think of Camila, I never made a thread on Camila, I’ve never made any threads stirring animosity between the bases as you have on multiple occasions. I don’t present myself as a Normani stan when criticising Camila anyway, in fact I back Lauren just as much, so I don’t see why that’s a valid reason to attack Normani.

Camilisers attacking Normani has nothing to do with me, pretty sure it’s for the same reason they decided to spam her twitter with photoshopped images of her being lynched...

Black Umbrella

The only one who should feel threatened by Normani is you. You seem to be obsessed by a one song-singer way too much.

Get outside and get some fresh air.

OT: No, the announcement and delay were before Normani's.

Pinter
3 minutes ago, Javan said:

I barely post or think of Camila, I never made a thread on Camila, I’ve never made any threads stirring animosity between the bases as you have on multiple occasions. I don’t present myself as a Normani stan when criticising Camila anyway, in fact I back Lauren just as much, so I don’t see why that’s a valid reason to attack Normani.

Camilisers attacking Normani has nothing to do with me, pretty sure it’s for the same reason they decided to spam her twitter with photoshopped images of her being lynched...

So you're not Normani stan? and Lauren stan? spying at Normani base? Okay hun, but did you just exposed yourself like that?

tenor.gif?itemid=4606061

Javan
1 minute ago, Pinter said:

So you're not Normani stan? and Lauren stan? spying at Normani base? Okay hun, but did you just exposed yourself like that?

tenor.gif?itemid=4606061

I support Normani and Lauren. I said I dont present myself as a Normani stan when criticising Camila, those 2 things are not related. Reading is fundamental.