45 posts in this topic

Rated

I was a big fan of Britney Spears in 2003-2008, but she has become robotic after 2009 and I can't handle her personaly, which is important for me. I enjoyed "Glory" as well, but, as I said before, her personality is doozy, not in good way.

I also had a respect Madonna for her discography and how she presents herself, but after 2012 she gone off the rails and it's embarrasing to witness as her fan. She could be universally respectful icon only for her art, but I have the impression that people and celebs only clapping her because her music background. She is genius and very kind person. Something went wrong after 2012.

Also Mariah just released a revolting lead single and music video and it's enough to sent my stan card back. She has all those greatest managers in her new team. For some unknown reasons, she's trying to homewreck her own legacy since 2013. I was very proud of her and I always looked up to Mariah's way, but she only comes out with her 1990-2008 legacy now without any new fresh movements.

Tell us your story.

Cute

i Liked katy until her disrespecting Taylor, starting drama with her, and then the entire witness era. i hope to stan her one day when she gives us Prism era 2.0 

Floraholique

I used to stan Azealia and defended her up until she showed how much of a racist homophobe she was when she lashed out against Zayn

Prisoner

gaga after artpop. i mostly stan success and unless they're indie from the start, i drop them once they flop

Coklek92

I used to stan Gaga but BTW is too controversial for me as a Muslim. Still love her tho

Kiss It Better

I used to stan Katy but she cut her hair and then now she's retired so yeah, Witness was good though

Taylor fanboy

It's been thrown away for good that I forgot the name and her great album. Ah Sky Ferreira!

Yog
52 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

I used to stan Gaga but BTW is too controversial for me as a Muslim. Still love her tho

Queen too much for you, not surprised..

OT: Chris Brown, right after the rihanna assault... 

Erreur2 La Nature

I stanned Gaga in 2009-10 because I felt she was talented and was making some amazing music, had amazing videos, she was the it girl at that time but I stopped stanning during the BTW era. I was soooo disappointed by everything, the singles, the videos, the performances etc... I’m always excited to hear new music from her and always expect the old Gaga to come back but her music is so damn boring nowadays that I don’t think it will ever do it again for me

Revenge

Beyoncé after Sasha Fierce

Britney after Femme Fatale (still love Britney and her music I just don’t consider myself a massive stan compared to how I was in 2011)

Gaga after ARTPOP (she won he back tho depending how LG6 sounds)

Katy I stanned her first era but from TD onwards it was a nope 

Maleficent

Demi - I loved her during Unbreakable. She was probably my favourite out of the Disney girls but I kinda lost interest and I personally find her a little annoying nowadays.

Bjork - I didn't like Vulnicura and then Utopia really sucked.

GOT7 - I haven't really found any of their comebacks interesting since Hard Carry. They were the first group I really got into beyond the music and I still like them as people, but their music just isn't doing it for me anymore.

Lady Gaga - Loved her during The Fame and thought she was quirky and relatable. Then she dialled up the weirdness and her personality became OTT.

P!nk - I realized she's annoying and keeps repeating her sound and performances.

Probably others I'm forgetting.

Ryann

Loved Gaga during TF era. her stans got annoying around 2011 - 2014 but its a lot better now. I'm more of a casual fan now.

Torched my Rih stan card. I will always love her but the lack of ***** about her music career is getting annoying. :rip: 

HereInMyHead

I used to love Ellie Goulding, her first 2 albums were amazing.

But after Halcyon Days/Delirium I completely lost interest. Even when "Love Me Like You Do" was smashing, I didn't really feel excited about it, in fact I think the song is hugely overrated.