Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Real Housewives of New York: Season 11 | PREMIERE NOW

396 posts in this topic

HausOfGerard
14 minutes ago, Dax said:

Barbara having more impact in two episodes than Tinsley in 2 seasons. I- :rip:

literally :rip: 

fighting with the Singer Stinger and Thugrinda next week

private radio
2 hours ago, DonSphynx said:

The dramatic music when Ramona stepped into the the clambake killed me :ahh: best show on television, no doubt

the camera panning to bethenny drinking :ahh:

giphy.gif

True Skarlet

Tinsley kind of feels like a guest with confessionals. :rip: I like her but she's just been kind of... there two episodes in. Everyone else in the cast though. :clap3:

Dax
16 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

Tinsley kind of feels like a guest with confessionals. :rip: I like her but she's just been kind of... there two episodes in. Everyone else in the cast though. :clap3:

I like Tinsley. I really do. But this is how I would describe her, not only these last two episodes, but her whole run as a housewife. She’s a guest with a few cute moments, but nothing else. Carole being absent also puts a dent on her identity on the show. 

The preview showed some interesting moments from her so maybe she’ll surprise us at the end. I’d like to see her sitting somewhere other than last on the reunion couch.

private radio
56 minutes ago, Dax said:

I like Tinsley. I really do. But this is how I would describe her, not only these last two episodes, but her whole run as a housewife. She’s a guest with a few cute moments, but nothing else. Carole being absent also puts a dent on her identity on the show. 

The preview showed some interesting moments from her so maybe she’ll surprise us at the end. I’d like to see her sitting somewhere other than last on the reunion couch.

when carole’s absence puts a dent on your identity that says a lot :ahh:

Dax
2 minutes ago, private radio said:

when carole’s absence puts a dent on your identity that says a lot :ahh:

Well, that’s the only thing she was last seaon, Carole’s friend. :fan:

Fetch

The Tyler Perry quote.. I-... 

I guarantee that Ramona read it and thought 'tyler perry' is like farewell in another language, like au revoir or something lol ugh her mind

Jay Fenty

Im still not over S5 LuAnn telling Ramona in central park “What more tricks do you have up your pinot filled hat?” so random and stupid and still applies to the beginning of this season, Lu fcking hates Ramona and poor Sonjarita is stuck in the middle.  I f*cking live for LuAnn & Ramona’s always on & off frenemieship, Scorpio legend Singer has really given The Countess a run all these years and hasn’t let her foot off her big bird neck. 

& if LuAnn is on her high horse this season soooo be it! She gave us all her vulnerability in S9 & S10, we need some S1-4 LuAnn back, i love her dual personalities and she effortlessly shakes castmembers up with her delusion. 

Jay Fenty
4 hours ago, Clueless said:

"Are we 4? Like I don't even think I want to be 4." :dies: Ramona is just-

maybe my favorite line of the whole episode

like she perfectly hilariously just thinks out loud

Jay Fenty
On March 13, 2019 at 11:29 PM, HausOfGerard said:

Bethenny carried the last four seasons on her back. The girl needs a break. 

NOT when Legend Thompson was still present in S7 and the only one willing to go toe to toe with Bethenny 

Whore of Babylon

OF COURSE ramona would endorse dorinda's coocoo text :bibliahh: this season is already a mess i live :deadbanana2:

HausOfGerard
5 hours ago, Jay Fenty said:

NOT when Legend Thompson was still present in S7 and the only one willing to go toe to toe with Bethenny 

Heather was annoying as hell that season

private radio

(old random vid from 4 months ago, but i just saw it)

tinsley getting 2 mentions here (3 if you include the dale mention) must be the reason why she's still full-time :toofunny3: