Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Real Housewives of New York: Season 11 | PREMIERE NOW

900 posts in this topic

ny11fckrl1o11.jpg?width=552&s=ae9775770fa104ca0acd919ace28e99679140f5e

All the ladies are returning besides Carole Radziwill, who "left" the show. New housewife Barbara Kavovit will be joining Bethenny Frankel, Ramona Singer, Luann De Lesseps, Sonja Morgan, Dorinda Medley, and Tinsley Mortimer as Us Magazine confirmed. Barbara famously made headlines in 2017 for trying to sue Bravo for airing an audio conversation she had with Carole Radziwill without her knowledge on Season 9 of the show.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/barbara-kavovit-is-joining-the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/

Omg Sonja is passed out on the pool table and Dorinda is crawling all over her. Sonja keeps on farting on Luann. Ramona is in her lingerie with her ***** out. There’s a naked chef with his cakes out. This is too much **** a RHOA and RHOBH we need our girls back ASAP!

giphy.gif

Just now, TheEmancipation said:

Omg Sonja is passed out on the pool table and Dorinda is crawling all over her. Sonja keeps on farting on Luann. Ramona is in her lingerie with her ***** out. There’s a naked chef with his cakes out. This is too much **** a RHOA and RHOBH we need our girls back ASAP!

giphy.gif

RHOC, RHOBH and RHOA are all either trash or will be TRASH. RHONY needs to be year long

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Arthritis said:

omg Sonja yelling "Luann's gonna **** us all, Luann come on, **** us all"

With Ramona’s outfit, their Dom Top chef and all the ladies groping each other in a pitch black room they really look like they’re about to have an orgy huh 

giphy.gif

Omfg I just DIED.  When will the other series! Iconic! It’s all I can say. Every second. 

5 hours ago, TheEmancipation said:

I just made the new season thread to tell everyone to go watch B's IG story RIGHT NOW! All the ladies are in the berkshires and they are cracked and wasted out of their GOD DAMN MIND! @Lexiel @HausOfGerard @slw84 @Elite Four Brad @Wonderland

New York always brings it minus those awkward training bra seasons after the big overhaul (heather/Karen???the blonde model)

these instagram stories from bethenny have been better than the entire last season of beverly hills and this season of orange county. 

33fingstoryline.gif

I don't know where could they even go this season? Luann Bethenny and Sonja vs Dorinda Tinsley and Ramona?

38 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I don't know where could they even go this season? Luann Bethenny and Sonja vs Dorinda Tinsley and Ramona?

In one of the clips Dorinda said she loves Lu off show, so I'm sure that will be the overarching feud of the season. It should be lighter overall

NY was so toxic towards the end I couldn’t bring myself to watch the finale or reunion.  

The fighting felt too real LOL

8 minutes ago, Gee said:

NY was so toxic towards the end I couldn’t bring myself to watch the finale or reunion.  

The fighting felt too real LOL

Girl, the finale was iconic you have to watch it lol. Yeah, the reunion was too toxic

I love how they were all dragging bethenny at the reunion that filmed in July and they’re all cordial and great again! Icons! 

1 hour ago, kgeezy310 said:

I love how they were all dragging bethenny at the reunion that filmed in July and they’re all cordial and great again! Icons! 

Tea! Queens of moving forward!

What are they doing in the Berzerkshires in October?? Bethenny’s IG story already has me so excited for S11