RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 23, 2018

Scandalous

Money Bag, sweetie, I'm so sorry you didn't get your chance to shine

artangel
12 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

well she did say that Nicki tried to stop her bag...so Money it is

Yndda

i saw Money and instantly thought Money Bag 😞 i'm so sorry that song didn't get its chance to be a single

that being said, HYPEEEE :heart2:

LoveInStereo

The fact she’s already onto new music says a lot about the quality of that album...

KillingYourCareer

We get it that she likes money

Guero

you can tell the **** in this thread don't know anything about rap :toofunny3:

Mr. Noodles
2 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

The fact she’s already onto new music says a lot about the quality of that album...

1 minute ago, Janet said:

What's the struggle? she doesn't exactly write her own lyrics 

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

We get it that she likes money

All of this

Yndda
7 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

cardi had said that the new project (not an album, most likely an EP, repackage (à la the fame monster), or small mixtape) is just songs recorded during IOP sessions that she didn't exactly finish on time. there are a lot of songs that she previewed that didn't make the cut, like "stylin'", "booty", and another song that wasn't named (but a lyric: "do you hate my attitude, or is it just my appearance?")

so no, it's not really that she's "onto new music" for whatever reason. in one sense, yeah it's new because it's not officially released… but like cardi said, it's just unreleased tracks from the IOP sessions.

Cherry123
6 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

The Beatles released like a hundred albums per year and their music is acclaimed so...

Jepsus Christ
23 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

~Start The Music
9 minutes ago, Guero said:

you can tell the **** in this thread don't know anything about rap :toofunny3:

Drama

Why isn’t “she bad”, ha best song, a single?

~Start The Music
6 minutes ago, Yndda said:

cardi had said that the new project (not an album, most likely an EP, repackage (à la the fame monster), or small mixtape) is just songs recorded during IOP sessions that she didn't exactly finish on time. there are a lot of songs that she previewed that didn't make the cut, like "stylin'", "booty", and another song that wasn't named (but a lyric: "do you hate my attitude, or is it just my appearance?")

so no, it's not really that she's "onto new music" for whatever reason. in one sense, yeah it's new because it's not officially released… but like cardi said, it's just unreleased tracks from the IOP sessions.

Omg if we actually get Booty :jonny5:

~Start The Music
9 minutes ago, Yndda said:

Is there an article/tweet/post where she says this?

Yndda
8 minutes ago, Drama said:

Why isn’t “she bad”, ha best song, a single?

as much as it bangs, that song received the least amount of attention between the IOP tracks. it would be hard to get people to go back to that song. tho i'm sure with a bomb video people would go back to it

K$Ellie
26 minutes ago, Mr. Noodles said:

Money moves, money bag, money...how creative.

I don't see you complaining about Pink Friday, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up, Roman's Revenge, The Pinkprint, Roman In Moscow and Roman Holiday :fan:

Mr. Noodles
3 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

I don't see you complaining about Pink Friday, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up, Roman's Revenge, The Pinkprint, Roman In Moscow and Roman Holiday :fan:

Why would I complain about those old albums? Also this is a Cardi thread. Stay on topic?