Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

7 minutes ago, T-Swizz said:

Someone deserves a raise 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

d825F9G.png

Welcome castaways to your 3rd results show! Below will be the rates of each entry from all four judges. You were all rated on a scale of 1 to 10. Your average score will be combined into an average which will determine who wins the challenge.

After I reveal the scores, I will post the final results which will include how you ranked against all castaways, and finally the overall rankings after this round.

The tribe with the highest average scores this round will win immunity.

With that said, here are the scores…

OrGVZReERnAW958R_SOzQF1zeJTMb5-WbwpkDmEsjgyAR59xYl5GUbB0dc_o6epuaVlFz_rYtluDjWooVUwqN8kwUbwX_F7Lskt_bz7IX0QBYwb_SDOjEjJyGEb5pARdklKommZd

K$Ellie - Allie X - Old Habits Die Hard

• Dylan - 7.5

• This is a good song so thanks for sharing. This fits the aspect of wanting to go back to someone who may not be good for her, but it doesn’t talk as much about the consequences of going back. There’s a few lyrics about the winter and bitterness, but that’s pretty much it. Good, but there’s way stronger among the rest.

• T-Swizz - 7

• Allie starts off the song by clearly explaining how she succumbed to her old habits. Overall, the lyrics seem make the relationship seem more like an addiction than a destructive relationship. Those aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive but she never explicitly states the consequences of this relationship. There’s a lot missing from this entry and I was hoping for a more clear connection between the toxicity and simply not caring about the inevitable outcome.

• prézli - 7

• It has a pre-break-up feeling for me. I don’t think that this relationship is as toxic as the theme requires. She has old habits that leads her way back to her love (which alone would work well), but she doesn’t talk about the consequences - because she doesn’t have any.

Moonlightbae - Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball

• Dylan - 5.5

• This handles the destructive relationship part of the round fairly well, but the getting back together aspect is pretty vague. She’s not really explicitly saying she doesn’t care about what happens if she goes back. It’s more a break-up song than a make-up song.

• T-Swizz - 4

• Wrecking ball is an interesting choice as it clearly shows how destructive their relationship was but doesn’t make it clear that she’s contemplating returning. She states “I will always want you” which further showed how deep in love she was but there’s never a point where she dismisses the consequences of re-entering the relationship. This seems more like a break-up song than a on and off one.

• prézli - 2

• Definitely not. The song is about how Miley can overcome her hurtness after a break-up. She still misses him, but their love for each other wasn’t that strong to continue it.

Scene. -  Aubrey O’Day - Hurts So Good

• Dylan - 7.5

• “You should be killed, for your kills” lmaooooo. Well, I think this has a different meaning to it in the context of the EP but it can be applied to this round fairly well. He’s bad for her, but she loves it. I just wish there was more than sexual innuendos to describe the toxicity of it all.

• T-Swizz - 8.5

• Aubrey may not be the greatest songwriter but she’s able to clearly show the dichotomy between being in a toxic relationship and still loving every aspect of the relationship. This seems borderline S&M, especially when you look at the album cover, but it addresses most things we were searching for. Solid entry.  

• prézli - 8

• I love that she’s a sucker for this relationship, and this indeed fits the theme well. However, a deeper or darker (more complex overall) atmosphere would have been better. It’s still a decent entry tho!

Speezy - Jazmine Sullivan - Holding You Down (Goin’ in Circles)

• Dylan - 8.5

• This is a good song! The lyrics are clear. The only lacking part is what exactly is so bad about this guy or relationship. Otherwise, your best entry so far.

• T-Swizz - 9

• Jazmine is clear about her message. “I stay cuz I love you. But I hate that I stay. You know I won't go. That's why you treat me this way.” The track perfectly describes how men aint SH*T but we continue running back to them because we’re dickmatized. I personally love this song and I was hoping someone would bring it up, great job Speezy!

• prézli - 7.5

• Jazmine can’t get away from this relationship, even though she did try several times. The only missing point from this song is that she doesn’t talk about how she doesn’t care about the consequences. I believe that she doesn’t care (her boy truly does not), but this song is not more than an on-off relationship imo.

Xedretinz Lododnz - Panic! at the Disco - Nicotine

• Dylan - 9

• By far your best entry thus far. I like the metaphor as it’s an obvious comparison to a toxic relationship and it makes this entry a little different in comparison. Good job.

• T-Swizz - 10

• This track is a clever double entendre where Brendon is not only addressing his relationship but his extracurricular activities as well ? Very logical metaphor describing how toxic relationships are like nicotine, where we’re well aware of the consequences but choose to ignore them for the brief pleasures we experience. Great Job XXXL!

• prézli - 9.5

• I like that he likens the relationship to nicotine which damages the body. (I see a bit reference to Britney’s Toxic. He [or his songwriters] must be inspired by it, lmao.) This entry was needed for your gameplay, so I’m glad you have arrived in the game.

tEvHYlp3dypPqnjefKnEnUnl__BhmGruwfZ0jdlz6Ef0gkpd4AKNknuJtQ2UyMODBTLMEzON9oFEM2z6-2Pc6b01058xT-fsloTU9iOcWgMH9LGknI6x1MPhJB7JisHUjSfQ8Hw9

Jessie Mulay - BTS - I Need U

• Dylan - 8.5

• This track excels in displaying toxicity within a relationship. He’s playing tug of war but can’t seem to ever win. The lyrics could be a little less vague but this is still your best entry so far.

• T-Swizz - 8

• The songwriter(s) did a solid job of showing the push and pull of toxic relationships. Much like nicotine, it’s easy to get addicted but can quickly become harmful to your health and become increasingly difficult to quit. However, the tone of this song makes it seem more like they’re begging their significant other to end it as opposed to not caring about the consequences.

• prézli - 6.5

• Another song when the artist doesn’t talk about not caring about the consequences. The song is about being blinded by love which leads to a toxic relationship and it fits the round somehow, but there were much more in this theme.

thecptz - Ellie Goulding - Something in the Way You Move

• Dylan - 9

• I don’t know why I’ve never seen this song as having a negative tone to it. Probably because I can’t understand a word Ellie Goulding says. But, it’s all there. There’s clear references to damage from the relationship and the chorus is specific in her wanting to go back regardless. Really good.

• T-Swizz - 9

• Ellie brings in a new perspective in which she admits she’d rather feel something than feel nothing at all when she sings “but I can’t sit back and take the lonely days”. The verses help show how destructive her relationship was getting and then she changes her tune once the chorus hits and explains how there’s something particular about him that draws her in everytime. Good choice!

• prézli - 8.5

• This song rather sounds like a threat than being in a continuously toxic relationship. The second verse for me is a bit awkward, but overall, I see why you sent in it. Ellie plays with fire because she can’t get away from the strange feeling she explains in the very first line of the lyrics.

kiiwii - JoJo - Mad Love

• Dylan - 9.5

• Oh wow, I love this one. It didn’t cross my mind but it’s one of the best here. She’ll take mad love over no love at all and that’s entire point of this round. Great job.

• T-Swizz - 9.5

• JoJo details how exhilarating destructive relationships can be. She creatively describes how she would dismiss his irrational behaviors as him simply being misunderstood and then continues to sing about how she could care less about the consequences of the relationship. Great choice.

• prézli - 9

• JoJo is blinded by love with a bad guy, but at the same time, she doesn’t care about the consequences (“Go in for the kill”). Sonically, it’s one of the best this round. Good job.

Kylie Jenner - Sia - Hostage

• Dylan - 7

• Eh, this seems sort of psychotic and abusive but it does a really good job of describing the negativity in the relationship. I just wish it was more about her wanting to return despite the negativity she experiences being with this person.

• T-Swizz - 6.5

• “You bring me to life, then you shut me out” ugh this one hit a little too close to home! The only issue I found with this song is that even though it’s clearly toxic, it seems to be more on the abusive side. She seems to be describing aspects of stockholm syndrome and that’s not necessarily in the same scope as the other songs submitted by your tribe. Sia never really implies that she doesn’t care about the consequences, but that she feels too powerless to end it herself.

• prézli - 4 

• The title was so on point. But lyrically, it was not. The song is about how she feels weak by a (first?) kiss and she never wants to let this guy away. The line that I really don’t like is: “The secret life of us keeps me in handcuffs”... it seems she’s cheating on an actual boyfriend, that’s why she feels guilty.

Buddy! - gnash - i hate u, i love u (feat. olivia o’brien)

• Dylan - 4

• Yeah, they want back but this doesn’t seem like they’re genuinely bad influences on each other rather than they they broke up on bad terms and now they both secretly want each other back. The chorus sort of works but this is otherwise pretty off.

• T-Swizz - 4

• This was pretty similar to wrecking ball in the sense that it’s more of a breakup song than a toxic relationship.

• prézli - 2

• Well, I stood by you in the first round, but I can’t do it this time. This song is about wanting an ex back and not accepting the break-up. (“Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you”) At least, the title is okay-ish.

six0Y2u54q1nDOW81gT690B6yTdwgVjQlf0dn__4lN6G7cKb8n0-3H5MTDR0Zfcx08pvsjXnjPEm0L16dHYof7SR6_epXDiKUF_7ePq9YPrTO7Y10r4P37_WDTsFab4IfMJ4AcR5

305 - Eminem - Love the Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)

• Dylan - 8

• I actually think Part 2 would have worked better. His perspective goes off topic a bit while Part 2 focuses primarily on Rihanna. Obviously, this is is a destructive relationship. And it’s clear she stays/goes back time and time again. The consequences are implied. The only slight issue I have with a lot of these tracks is that they seem to be about a current relationship and not wanting to return to an old one. Pretty good.

• T-Swizz - 9

• This is clearly about a toxic relationship, one in which he seemingly shrugs off the destructive consequences of being obsessive and subsequently abusive and masquerades it as deeper forms of love. This track is lyrically very twisted and the artist himself could care less about the emotional consequences of returning to someone who brings out the worst in you.

• prézli - 8.5

• If this round was about music videos... :eli: I love how the female and male perspectives meet in the track, but Eminem’s rapping (his last verse actually) is rather about stopping the girlfriend to leave him and apologizing which could be referred to be weak. The second part of the song might have been better because that one’s much more from her perspective in which she says that she’s a masochist for staying with him.

PoKiTaurus - Britney Spears - Criminal

• Dylan - 9

• This is great on all bases of the round besides the idea that they’re actually broken up. It seems to be more of a tug of war than anything else. However, I’m not letting that affect scores greatly because it’s a little nit-picky. She’s in love with a guy that isn’t good for her and that’s what matters here. Good job.

• T-Swizz - 9

• Not necessarily the most creative set of lyrics but Myah gets her point across. She knows this relationship is mostly to derive physical pleasure and probably not husband material.

• prézli - 10

• He’s got no conscience, but she has? Britney knows that his boy is a criminal, but she enjoys this love despite being in aware of the consequences. It has everything in the package, so awesome job!

EriKills - Selena Gomez - Back to You

• Dylan - 5

• Okay, this is one of few entries actually about getting BACK together but it pretty much misses every other point. There’s no indication they’re actually bad (like BADDD) for each other. “You could break my heart” is the only indication of negativity and that’s standard in any relationship. This round was more about sitting back, accepting the damaged you’re about to endure, and shooting for it anyway.

• T-Swizz - 6

• Selena seems to be heavily implying that this relationship may not be the best for her but she still seeks it. Unfortunately there isn’t much lyrical content that explicitly states why exactly this relationship was toxic or destructive but I guess we’ll take Selena’s word for it.

• prézli - 3

• We all know that Justin made Selena dirty, but it’s another song about wanting an ex back. If they were back together (but they weren’t), Selena would allow him to break her heart again because she can’t forget him. But the reality is that their relationship doesn’t exist anymore.

Anvarie - Destiny’s Child - Girl

• Dylan - 6

• Yes, this is about an abusive relationship so it’s clear he’s not good for her. Kelly’s part works very well but the rest is really wishy washy because it’s more about the friends saying he’s not good than Kelly saying she doesn’t care and going back anyway. I know there’s other context in the situation, but it’s not necessarily in the track itself.

• T-Swizz - 7

• I love that you chose a group for this challenge, because it showcases different viewpoints on the same situation. This was clearly about Kelly’s abusive relationship and she explains her reasoning as to why she can’t leave, but it doesn’t really seem like she’s approaching it from an irrational angle which is what this challenge was subtly asking for.

• prézli - 5

• It is a very interesting choice, but it doesn’t work too well. You can’t tell that it’s just a simple quarrel between Kelly and his boyfriend (who is unfaithful to her) or there’s something more serious behind their relationship. Kelly doesn’t want to leave him because of being in love, so she doesn’t have any consequence.

wesleywalrus - Rihanna - Love on the Brain

• Dylan - 8

• This does a good job of discussing both the positives and the negatives in the relationship. They’re juxtaposed well and I like that a lot. There’s just not as much about going back/consequences and that’s also important this round. Still, good choice.

• T-Swizz - 8

• This can be interpreted in many ways and I think in this case it could definitely be tailored to a relationship that she wants to re-enter despite the fact that it’s taken such a toll on her already.

• prézli - 6.5

• I believe that this was a back-up choice because Love the Way You Lie was already taken? But it doesn’t work that way as Love the Way You Lie does. Rihanna is frustrated because she doesn’t know what to expect from her lover. Money or real love? Will he leave her or not? She’s desperate. The chorus somehow works for this theme, but overall… Meh.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry - Self-Inflicted

• Dylan - 9.5

• I really like this track for the round, actually. It reminds me a lot of the example in that she’s actively making a choice to go back to a destructive relationship. Really good job! Buy Witness on iTunes, bitch!

• T-Swizz - 9

• What a god-awful song, couldn’t get past the 30 second mark. Lyrically this definitely fits the theme and Katy shows that she’s self-aware in the fact that she has no one to blame but herself.

• prézli - 7

• Katy has better songs than this for sure (this song must be a songwriting-bottom). The only problem with it that they’re not in a relationship yet which was one of the part of the theme. She keeps hunting that dangerous guy without caring about the consequences - this is where you grabbed the theme well.

-cPAM32mE5VxazRLoMa28fVscGOfHpo33uDQvVm5RlTCihQ0BZ3ENj6TqRCYObDzblkQkTeh9HPsgFEkxnZwEiZsbEeu8VgUGRRTGgDwOrCBkTfbHez8sWx_dTdAS_0OZn-wA5f3

Bey_Rihstan - Ashanti - Foolish

• Dylan - 10

• I mean, duh. The OG lemme go back (and back and back and back) song. Here’s your 10.

• T-Swizz - 10

• She really had some bops, kinda wish Beyonce didn’t sabotage her career ?

• prézli - 9

• This entry is similar to Clytemnestra’s, but Ashanti realizes that hurt is the only thing what she gets from her partner, but she keeps “running back to” Terrence. If she goes back to him she will still end up being home alone as she used to, but her love towards him never dies.

kipperskipper - Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

• Dylan - 10

• Okay, I don’t normally give two 10s in a round but I am not going to choose between Foolish and Bleeding Love. Nope! Great job, again.

• T-Swizz - 10

• The fact that some random Survivor challenge is the only place Leona Lewis is being brought up hurts me on a spiritual level.

• prézli - 10

• I love how the track builds. In the first verse, Leona signs about her problematic relationship and says in the chorus that she doesn’t care about what people say because she’s in love with him. She’s afraid of being lonely, and a relationship (which is toxic) is still better than loneliness. It is a great choice! (I bet you were fast enough to submit it, haha.)

Carameldisco - Amy Winehouse - Back to Black

• Dylan - 3

• This is pretty off-base. Her man moved on to someone else and she’s upset about it because it wasn’t a mutual parting. That’s expected in any relationship. She talks about going back to black but that’s referring to drug use. That’s obviously toxic but it’s not necessarily in reference to the relationship because he’s moved on. While we know the context of their relationship, the song itself doesn’t stand on its own. Sorry.

• T-Swizz - 1

• Yeah, no.

• prézli - 2.5

• In the song, Amy can’t get over his ex while he has already found a new woman in his life (“You go back to her”). She wants to get him back, but it’s too late. You missed the theme pretty enough...

MusicLoverDude - Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again

• Dylan - 5

• This is more about an on and off relationship where they get on each others nerves. It’s less about choosing to go back to someone even though you know they are bad and will hurt you. It’s not entirely off and I like that it’s actually about getting back with someone. But, it’s weak on the consequences aspect of this round.

• T-Swizz - 5

• Demi seems to be annoyed by how she consistently returns back to her deteriorating relationship but she never really states that she does it without caring about the foreseeable consequences.

• prézli - 5

• It seems it is from another point of view when not the singer wants to get back but her lover. She had ended their relationship (“I swore that I'd never let you back in”), but she saw him again and couldn’t ignore him. I think this is an on-off relationship (“Can't be with or without you”) and not a toxic one what we were looking for this round, plus Demi doesn’t talk about what if they would start all this over again. Not too bad, but not good either.

And now for the battle of Clytemnestra vs. Alena. Whoever has the HIGHEST average will stay, and the other one will go. Here are the scores...

Clytemnestra - Bessie Smith - Outside of That

Dylan - 8.5

This is so ****ed up but it works really well in that she is choosing (whether blindly or not) to see this man as the guy for her. This is also a great quality audio recording <3.

T-Swizz - 7

The details of her physical brutality being delivered in such a light hearted manner is both intriguing and terrifying. I don’t necessarily see how she wants to return to him as she clearly states that when she even brought up the idea she got attacked. But the beginning of the song makes it seem like she might still be in love with him despite all that.

prézli - 6.5

We always love something old! This song is another one about being love-blind. I don’t think she notices (or doesn’t want to) that people are right about his man (he’s “mean”, “heartless” and “cruel”), but the second part of the song is o-m-g. However, she keeps saying to lies to herself to hide the truth. She’s a fool to not see the things and actually, this part doesn’t fit the theme.

Average: 7.3

Did Alena beat that score??

Dylan - 7

Alright, Selena wants Justin back despite him not being good for her. The biggest issue here is that it seems like that ship has sailed. That makes this seem more like a standard break-up song than anything else. This isn’t bad but it’s just weak in comparison to some others this round.

T-Swizz - 5

With this challenge many seemed to fall into the trap of choosing songs where the artist and/or their significant other have already moved on. This was unfortunately one of those entries.

prézli - 3

Selena is lonely without having a partner. She tries to close the relationship with Justin (and she did that half: “The future that we hold is so unclear”, but her feeling towards him is like drug), but she doesn’t care about the consequences if they give us a second chance. Well, they already broke up, so they will never get back together...

Average: 5.0

Congratulations, Clytemnestra! You live to stay another round. Unfortunately, Alena...

Alena

The tribe has spoken.

Alena - Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants

Final Results coming up.

d825F9G.png

Now that you've all seen how you've done independently, let's see how you rank among your tribe, among all players, and finally which tribes are heading to Tribal Council this round.

Note: The highest scoring player for each tribe is immune if their tribe heads to Tribal Council.

Gaua
1. Xedretinz Lododnz - 9.5 - IMMUNE

2. Speezy - 8.3

3. Scene. - 8.0

4. K$Ellie - 7.2

5. Moonlightbae - 3.8

Lolobau

1. kiiwii - 9.3 - IMMUNE

2. thecptz - 8.8

3. Jessie Mulay - 7.7

4. Kylie Jenner - 5.8

5. Buddy! - 3.3

Moti

1. PoKiTaurus - 9.3 - IMMUNE

2. KatyCatPH - 8.5

2. 305 - 8.5

4. wesleywalrus - 7.5

5. Anvarie - 6.0

6. EriKills - 4.5

Tavui

1. kipperskipper - 10.0 - IMMUNE

2. Bey_Rihstan - 9.7

3. Clytemnestra - 7.3

4. MusicLoverDude - 5.0

5. carameldisco - 2.2

Overall Rank:

1. kipperskipper - 9.17 (+2)

2. Scene. - 8.74 (-1) 

3. thecptz - 8.53 (+1)

4. kiiwii - 8.43 (+3)

5. Bey_Rihstan - 8.40 (+4)

6. wesleywalrus - 8.03 (-1)

7.  K$Ellie - 7.83 (-1)

8. PoKiTaurus - 7.39 (+6)

9. Speezy - 7.28 (+4)

10. Clytemnestra - 7.13 (+1)

11. Moonlightbae - 7.11 (-9)

11. KatyCatPH - 6.41 (+4)

13. 305 - 6.67 (+5)

14. EriKills - 6.43 (-4)

15. Xedretinz Lododnz - 6.35 (+7)

16. MusicLoverDude - 6.26 (+4)

17. Kylie Jenner - 6.19 (+1)

18. Jessie Mulay - 5.94 (+2)

19. Anvarie - 5.33 (+2)

20. carameldisco - 4.76 (-3)

21. Buddy! - 4.54 (-2)

22. marsblyr - 7.92 

23. Alena - 4.58

24. Bawdee - 4.5

Which sole tribe will be IMMUNE at Tribal Council this round?

Click on the spoiler!

In first place...

And safe with an average of 7.42

IS

Tribe

Moti!
six0Y2u54q1nDOW81gT690B6yTdwgVjQlf0dn__4lN6G7cKb8n0-3H5MTDR0Zfcx08pvsjXnjPEm0L16dHYof7SR6_epXDiKUF_7ePq9YPrTO7Y10r4P37_WDTsFab4IfMJ4AcR5

Congratulations, Moti! The 6 of you will not be going to Tribal Council this round.

Can't say the same for the rest of you...Tribes Lolobau, Tavui, and Gaua, you all are heading to Tribal Council where each of you will vote out one person.

When you are ready, please PM your vote to the group chat you submitted your entry in. If you fail to vote within the time period, you will incur a self-vote. You cannot change your vote after the time period. Your vote is LOCKED when the time period is up. If you want to be safe in case you forget to vote, please include a bootlist from who you most want out to who you least out.  

Please use the parchment image below and write/type the name of your vote by using photo editing software! If you change your mind, simply send me another PM with an updated choice for elimination. Votes will be due at 10 PM EST on Friday, October 26th. Remember, Xedretinz Lododnz, kiiwii, and kipperskipper are immune from elimination and cannot be voted for. 

zceYkJ9.png

Good luck everyone!

OH WOW OH WOW! WE DID THAT!

Thought it would be Miss Moti. 

Sorry to see you go Alena :cries: 

Just now, Buddy! said:

My original pick was Bleeding Love :toofunny2:

Kipper kinda just snatched it real quick. Other songs that were popular:

- Hostage

- Love on the Brain

- Love the Way You Lie

- Hurts So Good (not the superior Astrid S song tho.)

Aside from my own song, I sent 3 other songs and two of my choices were snatched as well. Bleeding Love and Something in the Way You Move. The only other song that was not chosen was Goodness Gracious.

MEMBERS

OF

TALENT

INSTITUTION 

MJQId5o.gif

20 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

MEMBERS

OF

TALENT

INSTITUTION 

MJQId5o.gif

We're serving! We're on fire!

MJQId5o.gif

Caramel...gorl

what in the “sneakernight” ****?

Also, Kipper I’m gonna need u to stop beating me every week

tpY4hzf.jpg?4

omg another perfect score and now im #1 fi1YoQN.jpg?1

congrats @Clytemnestra im so happy you made it!!!!!!!!!!! fi1YoQN.jpg?1

but not my tribe having 2 scores at 5 or lower fi1YoQN.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Also, Kipper I’m gonna need u to stop beating me every week

tpY4hzf.jpg?4

sorry sis tpY4hzf.jpg?4 at least we are on the same tribe and are slaying together

Damn Moti is still going to have six members while y’all only have 4. And the less members you have the less opportunity there is to offset a bad score. 

Talent (and Wesley) won.

11 minutes ago, Dylan' said:

Damn Moti is still going to have six members while y’all only have 4. And the less members you have the less opportunity there is to offset a bad score. 

Talent (and Wesley) won.

That's why I have a feeling that we will have a tribe shuffle soon.

2 minutes ago, Jessie Mulay said:

:rip: buddy sistren

:rip:

I can't @ me being dead last when last season I had a top 5 average

@rl231 I believe there is an error in my average.

My scores so far:

• 8.2 (without the additional 1 point from the volcano)

The average should be 7.1. Or are you computing the averages of all judges score from all the rounds so far?

I can't at my entry only getting 5's after I bascially fried my brain looking for an entry :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.