Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

*should

bitch why can’t I edit 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

No but really my only problem with this challenge was that it was really...broad 

43 minutes ago, rl231 said:

Results will be later today when I get the time to post it!

7R5yIYN.jpg

you don't have to shout!

7R5yIYN.jpg

I like a bit of ambiguity to my choices

7R5yIYN.jpg

53 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

No but really my only problem with this challenge was that it was really...broad 

I tried to stay within the confines of a song specifically about overcoming anxiety from the artist's perspective but most everything I found was either someone in the throes of anxiety & depression or from the point of view of the artist singing to the listener and telling them #ItGetsBetter

3 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Like your backs-

i agree

7R5yIYN.jpg

23 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Wait WHAT the losing tribe will lose 3 people??

Yes! It was Dylan's idea.

9 minutes ago, T-Swizz said:

Wasn’t he the judge who was the late 

2 minutes ago, Speezy said:

He was also the only judge that said no to your app :shakeno:

12 minutes ago, T-Swizz said:

When Jesus say yes, nobody can say no 

15 minutes ago, T-Swizz said:

So there is such a thing? Did anyone say no to my application?

5 hours ago, rl231 said:

Results will be later today when I get the time to post it!

7R5yIYN.jpg

lazy host 

underpaid panel 

dumb castaways 

47 minutes ago, T-Swizz said:

We only have triple eliminations this season 

37 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Aciid and I both did ours at the same time hihi 

19 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

So there is such a thing? Did anyone say no to my application?

we didn’t say no to apps lol 

So random thing, how the hell do I spoiler? I can't see it anymore :rip: 

2 minutes ago, rl231 said:

So random thing, how the hell do I spoiler? I can't see it anymore :rip: 

I guess you just write [ s p o i l e r ]

d825F9G.png

Welcome castaways to your 1st results show! Below will be the rates of each entry from all four judges. You were all rated on a scale of 1 to 10. Your average score will be combined into a tribe average which will determine which tribes are losing a member.

After I reveal the scores, I will post the final results which will include how you ranked on your tribe, against all castaways, and finally the overall tribe rankings this round.

The lowest averaging tribe will be headed to Tribal Council where they will vote off one member, who will become the first eliminated player of the season.

With that said, here are the scores…

OrGVZReERnAW958R_SOzQF1zeJTMb5-WbwpkDmEsjgyAR59xYl5GUbB0dc_o6epuaVlFz_rYtluDjWooVUwqN8kwUbwX_F7Lskt_bz7IX0QBYwb_SDOjEjJyGEb5pARdklKommZd

K$Ellie - Lenka - The Show

• Dylan - 9

• Oh my god, I remember downloading this song for free on iTunes. This is definitely about letting go of stressful feelings and just “enjoying the show” that life often is. The lyrics are a little basic so this isn’t my favorite entry this round, but it’s spot-on otherwise. Very good.

• T-Swizz - 9.5

• The track does a stellar job of presenting the dichotomy between the anxiety-ridden lyrics and serene melody. The lyrics refer to the lack of control the artist has over her own life, and how stressful that can be. She then comes to the conclusion that there’s more enjoyment when taking a backseat and letting life take its own course instead of meticulously trying to plan out your next step. My one complaint is that the lyrics can get a bit repetitive and seem a bit generic at first glance, but other than that I think this is a great entry. Great start to the season K$Ellie!

• Aciid - 8.5

• The lyrics match the theme quite well. While the “just enjoy the show” part shows the writers desire to move on I feel like it’s lacking a bit in terms of finding that actual strength within. Great submission though.

• Prézli - 9

• I love this track! Her mind is confused, but finds herself enjoying the show which relates to the world around her. The only part I don’t like is the very last lines when she wants her money back - it seems she’s not able to move on from the craziness. Good entry overall.

Moonlightbae - Years & Years - Don’t Panic

• Dylan - 8.5

• This is an example of an entry where the lyrics are stronger than the actual sonic nature of the song itself. The lyrics alone make this a good entry, but it having a pretty standard dance arrangement takes away meaning (for me) compared to some of the more spiritual songs here. Regardless, a good start for sure.

• T-Swizz - 9

• Probably one of my least favorite tracks off Palo Santo so we’re already off to a rocky start! Sonically, it’s definitely within the pop realm but I don’t think it necessarily helps or hurts your case. The verses and pre-chorus detail the effects of his panic attacks due to his anxiety disorder, while the chorus is a form of motivation and self-assurance. You did a good job, just get better taste!

• Aciid - 9

• This track does a nice job in englobing what was asked for you. The anxiety is there and the will of overcoming it. Good job!

• Prézli - 7.5

• Sonically, this entry is not okay. Lyrically, it is, but lacks a bit more self-empowerment what this theme needs. I don’t actually understand if he has a panic attack because he can’t deal with his problem or he’s simply weak.

marsblyr - Anna Nalick - Breathe (2 AM)

• Dylan - 10

• This was the first song I thought of when I read this round’s theme. The different perspectives discussed in the song are really cool because it shows that we all have similar feelings despite living very different lives. You’ll easily have the best score on your tribe. Cheers.

• T-Swizz - 10

• This is one of my favorite entries. The multiple narratives in the verses infused with the addictive chorus layered with those ethereal vocals, whew! Everything about this is perfect.

• Aciid - 10

• This hits the theme perfectly while being creative and having a cool perspective.

• Prézli - 10

• “Life's like an hourglass, glued to the table / No one can find the rewind button” You nailed it. :clap3:

Scene. - Katy Perry - By the Grace of God

• Dylan - 9

• I was going to say this is a little too relationship-oriented, but the prompt does say relationships an an example. And I think we’ve all felt anxious about a relationship before. For this round, I had to separate more basic heartbreak tracks with ones like this. She details the negative feelings she felt and how she overcame them through a religious experience of sorts. Nice start. All of you guys have done pretty well so far. A sle, perhaps.

• T-Swizz - 9

• The verses/pre-chorus do an adequate job of explaining the anxiety and stress Katy experienced due to her divorce. She then turns to capital H-I-M in the chorus and explains how she found the strength to overcome those challenging times. The chorus was a bit dull lyrically, and given that was the only time she mentioned how she overcomes her anxiety I deducted a point.

• Aciid - 8

• I like the repetition of the chorus and how she emphasizes that she had to pick herself back up. However I don’t get the feeling of anxiety from the lyrics and is much more heartbreak oriented, which can be linked, but I feel like it needed more.

• Prézli - 7.5

• I was expecting a bit more. Some of its parts are bit confusing.

Speezy - Miley Cyrus - The Climb

• Dylan - 5.5

• I definitely see where you are coming from being that growing pains are a huge factor in people’s anxiety, but this one feels more like general self-empowerment than about anxiety itself. It’s not absolutely horrible but there were much better submissions this round.

• T-Swizz - 6

• Within the outset of the first verse, Miley addresses some insecurities she endures, then explains why she must overcome them. I can see an argument that these insecurities would stem from anxiety but it’s a very loose connection to the theme we asked for. You somewhat tackled the theme but it ultimately fell flat for me.

• Aciid - 5.5

• Eh this is more of a journey type song. Overcoming struggles and getting to your goal. There’s not much about actual anxiety in the lyrics.

• Prézli - 3

• Huh? Life is not easy, you sometimes reach your dreams, you sometimes have to fight for it… but where’s anxiety?

Xedretinz Lododnz - Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

• Dylan - 4

• This song should honestly be banned from Survivor. It’s been submitted so many times and sometimes multiple times in a season. I think about two verses somewhat hit the theme at all, and for that I’m going to give you a 4. At the end of the day, this is a women’s empowerment anthem. And while empowerment can be a method of overcoming anxious feelings, it’s a very loose connection. Luckily, I think your tribe will be safe this round.

• T-Swizz - 3.5

• This seems more like an empowerment anthem for women claiming their independence as opposed to one that details anxiety. I could see a line or two that vaguely addresses it, but overcoming possible depression from heartbreak is  entirely different from anxiety.

• Aciid - 4

• The connection to the theme is a bit off for me. I see a self empowering song about going on with your life after a break up but there’s rarely any sign of anxiety in there.

• Prézli - 4

• She’s recovering from break-up (on-off relationship, I guess?), but she will survive because she knows how to love - not even close to lose hope. It’s not the worst entry this round, but you somehow missed the mark.

tEvHYlp3dypPqnjefKnEnUnl__BhmGruwfZ0jdlz6Ef0gkpd4AKNknuJtQ2UyMODBTLMEzON9oFEM2z6-2Pc6b01058xT-fsloTU9iOcWgMH9LGknI6x1MPhJB7JisHUjSfQ8Hw9

Jessie Mulay - Madison Beer - Unbreakable

• Dylan - 3.5

• What a HORRIBLE song. This is moreso a song about heartbreak and forgetting pain than overcoming anxiety. It’s empowering but that’s really all you got going for ya on this one.

• T-Swizz - 3

• Depression and anxiety can often be associated with each other, but this track definitely leans more towards one more so than the other. The verses give me a sense of hopelessness, but not necessarily anxiety.

• Aciid - 4

• Like other songs this round this leans more into the heartbreak territory. That can definitely lead to anxiety, but it’s not really the focus of the song and so it falls short.

• Prézli - 3.5

• Another break-up song, but this time, about hiding/forgetting pain. It totally misses the way how she could overcome her hurtness.

thecptz - Florence + the Machine - Shake It Out

• Dylan - 8

• Hmm. This one is open to interpretation and I think that will help you this round. The verses fit very well, but the chorus is super repetitive and vague in terms of overcoming anxiety. What helps you most is that this song is its own spiritual experience and I think songs with that vibe will thrive in this round. Good start.

• T-Swizz - 7

• Florence seems to be overcome with emotional anguish, grief and/or suffering in certain verses but for the most part, the track expresses shaking off regrets. I have a difficult time trying to link this to anxiety but Florence intentionally leaves her lyrics open to interpretation so I can somewhat see an argument for it, just not a strong one.

• Aciid - 8

• Given that the song isn’t as obvious because of Florence’s poetic way of writing, this song is more open to interpretation. I see some things that can be linked to anxiety and this is a much more interesting choice than a heartbreak song, so that’s the reasoning for my score. Plus the overcoming parts are really good.

• Prézli - 8

• Okay, I didn’t expect it to be this good! This song describes all the phrases of the progress from getting hurt to moving on and dancing her ass off, haha. I wish the chorus was less repetitive tho.

kiiwii - Charlie Puth - The Way I Am

• Dylan - 8.5

• I’m giving you an extra half-point because you managed to find a song that actually refers to anxiety directly. Lyrics aren’t great but it deals with anxiety and self-acceptance as a form of overcoming those feelings. Good.

• T-Swizz - 8.5

• This is a solid entry, clearly mentions anxiety and how he overcomes it. Not necessarily the most creative set of lyrics but he does an adequate job of showing how the fame and the anxiety that comes with it no longer affects him.

• Aciid - 9

• This submission hits both key points of the theme well which is what we’re supposed to be looking for.

• Prézli - 4.5

• The verse builds the track so well, but the chorus kinda ruins everything it for me, tbh. He starts with anxiety, deal with fame, but he thinks it’s okay because this all is a part of him. This doesn’t have to be okay.

Kylie Jenner - Don't Worry Be Happy - Bob Marley

• Dylan - 3.5

• The only thing I like about this entry is that it (briefly) describes life situations that could trigger anxiety. But, aside from that… we’re dealing with a song that encourages people not to worry so much. And he’s not even talking about himself but rather other people. That makes it all a little less personal for me.

• T-Swizz - 2.5

• This is a classic and I think it definitely addresses how to overcome stressful situations but I fail to see how it relates to anxiety. The lyrics don’t imply anxiety but I could see how it could be a byproduct from being in one of those situations but even that’s a reach.

• Aciid - 3

• It’s a very positive song about dealing with any type of problem, but the issue is that it doesn’t tackle anxiety head on.

• Prézli - 6

• So-so. The ultimate empowering song that lacks everyday’s problems behind it.

Buddy! - Jason Mraz - I Won’t Give Up

• Dylan - 2

• Uhhhhh. To me, this is just about giving your significant other reassurance you’ll stay with them through the good and the bad. Not really anxiety-based.

• T-Swizz - 2

• This has to do with a completely different subject than the theme. He’s re-affirming his loyalty to his partner no matter what obstacles they need to overcome...but that is entirely different from overcoming anxiety.  

• Aciid - 2

• Girl this has little to do with the theme. It missed the mark completely and theres like no anxiety related factor in it.

• Prézli - 8.5

• I thought it would be another typical Jason Mraz love song that makes the 90% of the population vomit. The verse is simply bad. But in the pre-chorus and chorus, I kind of see why you sent in this song. When the world is against this lovely couple, they have to hold on for each other. I like it.

Bawdee - Paramore - Pool

• Dylan - 5

• Okay, I think this is better than some of the relationship-oriented songs this round because there’s a more clear sense of anxiety within the lyrics. That feeling is there and that’s why this isn’t a horrible choice. But, it’s still a little cloudy and that makes it a lot less immediate than the higher-rated entries this round. You have the gist of things. I just think you need to be a little more direct next time around.

• T-Swizz - 4

• The issue with anxiety in relationships is that it often tends to seep into multiple facets of the relationship and although it’s implied, most of the time the artist never explicitly states it. When it comes to having a crush, the anxiety theme tends to be a lot more prominent. My advice to you for future reference would be to choose a song that’s creative but not too abstract, one that clearly states the theme.

• Aciid - 4

• This was one of my favorite songs of 2017 and I’m biased towards it. However if I judge it objectively, I don’t feel like it’s an obvious choice for anxiety. Especially considering that she’s diving in again for that person, so more like empowering, it’s almost as if she didn’t learn from her mistake because of blind love.

• Prézli - 5

• Another entry when the chorus is better than the verse/pre-chorus. A second chance doesn’t necessarily always need to be happy, but it definitely makes someone smarter or stronger. She will dive in soon and isn’t able to keep going, that’s why it’s a mediocre fit.

PART 2 UP NEXT.

six0Y2u54q1nDOW81gT690B6yTdwgVjQlf0dn__4lN6G7cKb8n0-3H5MTDR0Zfcx08pvsjXnjPEm0L16dHYof7SR6_epXDiKUF_7ePq9YPrTO7Y10r4P37_WDTsFab4IfMJ4AcR5

305 - Taylor Swift - Delicate

• Dylan - 5

• For starters, I love this song. It’s very clear she’s anxious about beginning a new relationship due to different circumstances in her life. However, you’re heavily missing the part about overcoming those anxious feelings. There’s almost nothing I can grasp for there. You’re almost there. I think you have the general basic of the round. It’s just… halfway there.

• T-Swizz - 5

• Taylor heavily implies that she’s anxious about this new relationship in her chorus so I’ll give you that, but she never really talks about overcoming that anxiety in the song. The constant questioning and unsure tone definitely adds to the fact that she’s anxious, but again, it failed to mention overcoming it, which was the second half of the challenge.

• Aciid 4

• I don’t feel like the anxiety part is as obvious in the song but you can take a few hints and relate it to it a bit. But there’s no sense of overcoming here which was part of the task.

• Prézli - 2

• How does this fit? She’d like to grab a new man for herself. Only a little part is good in this: because of her bad reputation, the guy might be uninterested in her. Yeah, she’s anxious, but she’s rather excited… Next time (if there will be), try to check out the example that the hosts give you and try to find a track similar to that one.

PoKiTaurus - Oliver and Company - Once Upon a Time in New York City

• Dylan - 4

• Well, the line about how Oliver shouldn’t be shy and should just go for it fits this round to some degree. But, everything else come across like general empowerment/big dream chasing and not really anything related to anxiety. I will say this is a… different and unexpected choice.

• T-Swizz - 4

• This is a rather unique choice and I appreciate the sentiment but anxiety isn’t properly addressed within the track. It’s implied when the narrator tells Oliver “don't be shy, Get out there, let go and try” but other than that there’s little to support your case.

• Aciid - 5

• I don’t think anxiety is the appropriate theme of the song but I can see how it’s implied. It’s more about chasing a dream and letting go of fear.

• Prézli - 3

• This is so the same to The Climb. This round was not about dreams. Have you checked out the example song? It was Breathin’ by Ariana Grande for your information.

EriKills - Shawn Mendes - In My Blood

• Dylan - 7

• This song tackles anxiety itself better than nearly every track submitted this round. It’s just unfortunate that it all seems to be a cry for help rather than about overcoming that feeling. You had to have both parts, and you nailed one PERFECTLY. But, that only gets you so far when the other aspect is missing. Solid start, though.

• T-Swizz  - 8

• This accurately portrays anxiety by focusing solely on the feeling itself and not the situation or relationship that might be causing it. The only issue is he does a poor job of explaining how he overcomes his anxiety besides stating that “it isn’t in his blood”. Technically addresses what we asked for, just a bit on the weaker side when it comes to the second half of the prompt.

• Aciid - 6.5

• This song does and incredible job at giving us the anxiety part of the theme but it’s missing that empowering part. It’s a shame.

• Prézli - 7

• He should call 911 because he’s dying. The emotional side is very missing from this one.

Anvarie - Beyoncé - Pretty Hurts

• Dylan - 5.5

• This is different and I do like that. Conforming to beauty standards is obviously anxiety-provoking so I will give you that, but nothing is explicitly stated and that hurts you. There’s really no sense of overcoming this obstacle. While I’m being generous because this is a unique interpretation of the theme, it’s a pretty half-way there submission overall.

• T-Swizz - 6

• There’s definitely a sense of anxiety imbued within the entire song, the tone of her voice coupled with the lyrics make that abundantly clear. Our society's obsession with perfection is the main theme in this track, anxiety is a byproduct of that and unfortunately she never makes it clear that she’s anxious to begin with. It does a decent job of implying anxiety but doesn’t mention overcoming it in any shape or form.

• Aciid - 5

• This is a cool take on the theme and not as obvious but I appreciate the submission. It’s just that even with everything going on that semi alludes to anxiety, there’s no sense of overcoming it.

• Prézli - 5.5

• Interesting aspect. Being perfect is the most perfect thing because the media keeps showing this. I think it’s not the best fit for this theme because it tells how it is being lonely and empty inside, but she can’t change on it (Tryna fix something / But you can't fix what you can't see), keeps rolling with what others say to her.

wesleywalrus - Kelly Clarkson - Invincible

• Dylan - 6

• I’m so glad this bombed. Horrible song. This track tackles anxiety in a very vague manner and while the overcoming aspect is there, it comes across a little too empowerment cliche. This isn’t bad, but it’s just weak compared to other entries this round.

• T-Swizz - 6

• Kelly talks about losing hope in the initial verse, then mentions that she was afraid (due to her anxiety?) in the chorus. There’s not a clear correlation of her fear of the word to any form of anxiety but it could possibly be implied within the chorus. Not a very strong case of overcoming said fear either.

• Aciid - 7

• It’s a decent take on the theme. Much more empowering than anything but I see how it can relate to anxiety initially.

• Prézli - 8

• The only good track from this god awful album. Period. This has a bit too much self-empowering vibe (I mean, more than it should be). Not the best track this round, but it’s more than alright.

KatyCatPH - Idina Menzel - Let It Go

• Dylan - 4.5

• The issue with this one is that it doesn’t stand strong by itself. In order to score you higher, I’d have to take the film Frozen into consideration… and we’re not supposed to do that. There’s one verse about how the fears that once controlled her can’t get to her anymore, and I think that tackles the theme somewhat. But, it’s overall very ambiguous and a lot less forthcoming than some of the tracks submitted this round.

• T-Swizz - 6

• Elsa is fearful that she might expose herself to the villagers and possibly hurt someone and I can see how that would be an anxiety inducing situation. However, lyrically there’s a lack of transition on how she overcomes the anxiety and fear, the movie shows what pushed her to it but the lyrics never explicitly state it.

• Aciid - 5

• Without the context of the movie it falls flat on the actual anxiety theme since it isn’t really mentioned and not a lot of the song alludes to such feelings. It’s very ambiguous and you don’t know what she might be talking about.

• Prézli - 3

• Shake hands with The Climb and that New York City song. Don’t judge me, but this has a weird coming-of-age vibe for me.

-cPAM32mE5VxazRLoMa28fVscGOfHpo33uDQvVm5RlTCihQ0BZ3ENj6TqRCYObDzblkQkTeh9HPsgFEkxnZwEiZsbEeu8VgUGRRTGgDwOrCBkTfbHez8sWx_dTdAS_0OZn-wA5f3

Clytemnestra - Sade - King of Sorrow

• Dylan - 6.5

• Similar to In My Blood, this discusses anxiety (or sorrow) very well. It just doesn’t mention overcoming said sorrow and that was the other half of this round. Luckily, this track does a great job detailing anxiety.

• T-Swizz - 6

• This was an interesting choice, definitely more open to interpretation and there’s a clear link to a form of anxiety. However, she never really addresses overcoming said anxiety or sorrow.

• Aciid - 6

• I think you can definitely get a sense of anxiety out of this, at least interpret it that way but the overcoming factor isn’t all that present. The chorus has a part that might but it’s a pessimistic one at that and not very encouraging.

• Prézli - 9

• I really love this entry. It has everything in the package. The weakest point is that she keeps repeating herself over and over again (and the song is 4-minute long :skull:)

Bey_Rihstan - Optimistic - Sounds of Blackness

• Dylan - 5

• I don’t like that this is about other people and not an artist narrating their own experience. There’s (very loose) ties to anxiety, but it really just stands as an empowerment track in the end. I do like the vibe of the song though and I’ll add a half-point for that.

• T-Swizz - 5

• This track touches on keeping an optimistic attitude when in the midst of hardship but there’s no clear distinction being made as to where that sorrow stems from, it might be from anxiety, but it also might be something else.  

• Aciid - 8

• I feel like the sense of struggling is there and the positivity of it is nice. This connects more to anxiety that some other loose interpretation entries, but it’s not as straightforward as I would like it to be.

• Prézli - 7.5

• The title is so on point. The lyrics… ehhh. It’s also very self-empowering which is not the best thing this round. I wish it was “I” and not “you”.

kipperskipper - Matchbox Twenty - Unwell

• Dylan - 7

• Okay, this is the third time someone has MASTERED the concept of anxiety, but failed to address the overcoming part of this round’s prompt whatsoever. I love the way his feelings are written out. But, you gotta address both parts of the theme in your entries.

• T-Swizz - 6

• I’m not sure if the artist is anxious or paranoid. The artist is clearly mentally unstable as he’s hearing whispers and talking to himself in public, but that might also be a severe form of anxiety? Quite a stretch, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. However, he never addresses overcoming or addressing his mental state, all he states is that he’s a little unwell.

• Aciid - 7

• This does a great job of taking us on the writer’s journey through his (social) anxiety but it’s missing that sense of strength and moving forward :’(

• Prézli - 10

• Perfect.

Carameldisco - Luna - Breathe (LINK)

• Dylan - 8.5

• This reminds me of a weaker version of Breathe (2 AM). However, that song is by far the best entry this round so that puts you in a very solid place here. Good job.

• T-Swizz - 7

• Ugh, her best song! Phenomenal taste. When it comes to lyrical content though, it's a bit abstract as to what she’s referring to. She never specifically mentions anxiety but there’s clearly some form of stressor that she’s encountering.

• Aciid - 7

• It’s not all that clear on what she’s talking about, but I can see how it can relate to anxiety. The empowerment is more subdued as well but it is quite nice that it isn’t as in your face like other entries.

• Prézli - 10

• Tavui is slaying, hah?

Alena - Marina and the Diamonds - Happy

• Dylan - 8

• This one is a little vague at times, but I overall like it. Anxiety can be related to a lot of life experiences and while Marina isn’t too specific on this one… I get the general vibe that anxiety was playing a role in her unhappiness. And unlike some entries this round, this tracks talks about overcoming those feelings and finding happiness in life. Good start.

• T-Swizz - 7

• Marina is referencing something that inhibited her from achieving true happiness, whether that was anxiety or loneliness or a combination of the two is up to interpretation since she never explicitly states it.  However, she sounds like she’s at peace with her shortcomings and found relief that there’s some sort of divinity watching over us. It’s a loose connection but somewhat addresses it.

• Aciid - 6

• It kind of needs to go in deeper on what she’s struggling with and there’s not much sense of anxiety in there. One can interpret it that way but it is definitely missing some more intense lyrics.

• Prézli - 9

• This is similar to Clytemnestra’s entry. I wish she sang about sadness a few lines more, but keep delivering, gurl!

MusicLoverDude - Miley Cyrus - Simple Song

• Dylan - 7.5

• This does an excellent job of detailing adolescent anxiety. It’s one of the strongest entries this round in that aspect. I think you took the needing a “simple song” as a form of overcoming those feelings and while I feel that could be very therapeutic, it’s a little too loose of an interpretation. Solid enough start.

• T-Swizz - 7

• This track is about how Miley would suffer anxiety attacks in the early stage of her fame and how that affected her. However, she never really addresses how she eventually overcame that anxiety.

• Aciid - 8

• It does a good job at tackling anxiety and her journey with it. The chorus has a little bit of that being positive, overcoming and moving on vibe but it’s way too lowkey and could be much more obvious.

• Prézli - 4

• She sings because she doesn’t want to hear those voices that talk about her. Would this be a recovery? I don’t think so.

Final Results coming up.

Well atleast I didn't get 3 2's :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.