Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

3,062 posts in this topic

Element

Dead at Anvarie using lowest score as an argument when that was kipper’s only bad score the entire season 💀

kipperskipper
2 hours ago, Element said:

Dead at Anvarie using lowest score as an argument when that was kipper’s only bad score the entire season 💀

10’s 10’s 10’s across the board :thing:

Anvarie
18 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

well thats on you. congrats on 33rd place :date:

Congrats to you as well, you’re lucky I didn’t get a notification to vote 

Anvarie
18 hours ago, Element said:

Across the season... girl we’re talking about that point in time. That round, that floppage that shouldve sent him home

rl231
17 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Across the season... girl we’re talking about that point in time. That round, that floppage that shouldve sent him home

Right, but in this game, a bad score doesn't always send you home. You can never just rest on your laurels and hope that you'll stay because you did better than someone. You have to put in the work to ensure it. 

Speezy

I don’t know ha well but go off #1 :clap3: 

Element

the second post has been updated with all of this season's links!! thank you all again x

MusicLoverDude

My last words before this season goes into archive mode: I didn't know Eri, Katy and 305 were in an alliance already. But I did create the group chat. So that's why I thought i started the alliance. This explains why I was only targetted after the others were eliminated, and why Katy said I could have been eliminated at any time. Well...I ended up outlasting all three of you guys so...I don't know where you guys would have tried to vote me out. You needed my vote, but the other alliance was too powerful. 

And to the people that are saying that i skated through the game...well...I made the Top 4 because I made a huge effort to increase my social game this season. And it basically worked. My own weakness was being naive to people. But that's basically an autism thing. 

wesleywalrus

so it was a tie.

if one of you paypaled me $10, you wouldve won.

see when you do the clownery...

wesleywalrus