Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

Just now, Buddy! said:

Trueee everyone was scrambling ff

we really could have gotten rid of wesley on the double tribal. he didn't deserve jury, considering he didn't even vote :shakeno:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• kipperskipper

1 minute ago, kiiwii said:

we really could have gotten rid of wesley on the double tribal. he didn't deserve jury, considering he didn't even vote :shakeno:

I mean thinking about it now, yeah, but I didn't wanna risk punching out Katy next :fan:

1 minute ago, kiiwii said:

Balme it on me then. I fought to keep him and Buddy (though he didn't need it) in the game.

• ATRL Moderator

d825F9G.png

TOP TRIBAL COUNCILS OF THE SEASON

3. Moti Moti Rumbye!

Following the crazy merge double tribal council, two distinct sides had not really become known... the major publicly known fact was that @K$Ellie had been left out completely and was pretty much marked for the next elimination. But under the surface, multiple alliances were brewing, one of which was the original Moti tribe that had four remaining members - EriKills, 305, wesleywalrus, and KatyCatPH. These four had a good synergy and wanted to work together in the merge... for this round, they pulled in MusicLoverDude and were planning to vote out K$Ellie because it seemed that everyone in the game wanted to do this. But, @Buddy! had another plan and decided to use the lonely K$Ellie to his advantage. He pulled together a six-person alliance, with kipperskipper, thecptz, kiiwii, Scene, himself, and K$... the six of them decided to blindside @KatyCatPH, the proclaimed goddess Parvati of the season, recognizing that the Moti group was a dangerous potential foursome. This was a classic merge-defining blindside that really sent the victorious 6 deep into the game as an alliance, while serving as a reminder to never get comfortable with the status quo.

1 hour ago, rl231 said:

d825F9G.png

TOP TRIBAL COUNCILS OF THE SEASON

5. Alena gets all tied up!

Yes, we're taking it back all the way to the SECOND ROUND. So, Tavui got sent to their first tribal council with kipperskipper being immune. @Alena got the worst score of the round with a 1.7, helping to send her tribe to Tribal Council. Typically, when something like that happens, the person with the lowest score would get sent out by her tribe...but not Alena. Alena was going to stay in a 5-1 vote with @Clytemnestra leaving. Everyone's votes were sent (iirc)...but then Clyte got to work and convinced BeyRih and kipper that he should stay, successfully flipping the vote to a tie. This triggered the tiebreaker round between him and Alena, which sent Alena packing. I would love to see Alena come back for a future season to redeem herself as she has a ton of potential, but unfortunately, this season just wasn't it!

Omg I remember this!! Me, bey, and cly were in an alliance already and this was pivitol for us. :johnald:

• ATRL Moderator

well sis that was unfortunate 

hot

so a tie for 3rd huh

sdhs

ALso can I just say how HARD it was to get K$? I pretty much had to lure him in, fake made an alliance that I had already created making him think he created it :rip: A mess.

I had a feeling I was going that time. I should have just asked 305 to lend me his idol.

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

I had a feeling I was going that time. I should have just asked 305 to lend me his idol.

I felt SO bad for doing that tbh but girl you put way too much trust into me :dies:

are yall gonna give out the awards?

Just now, EriKills said:

:'( y'all did @KatyCatPH so wrong ugh. 

They did me wrong truly. I thought the merge was when I'd step up my game during challenges but I was gone after the first one. :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

I felt SO bad for doing that tbh but girl you put way too much trust into me :dies:

I did but I was totally true to my word bitch. I only wanted for someone from my tribes to win. AND YOU BLEW IT! YOU DID NOT REACH THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL YOU DOLT! jk

Edited by KatyCatPH

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

They did me wrong truly. I thought the merge was when I'd step up my game during challenges but I was gone after the first one. :deadbanana:

fff

Yall had me cornered for a majority of the pre-merge. Like I knew I had to step my p*ssy up, improved my scores and even won immunity on our tribe. I not, I would've gone. Oh well! 

@Element

Hun, I created that alliance with Eri, Katy and 305. Why do you think Kylie Jenner got the boot awhile back?

• ATRL Moderator

idrc the game's over

1 minute ago, Element said:

idrc the game's over

I just would like the facts straight. 

2 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

@Element

Hun, I created that alliance with Eri, Katy and 305. Why do you think Kylie Jenner got the boot awhile back?

Not really boo. Eri, 305 and me were already in an alliance even before the tribe switch.

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

Not really boo. Eri, 305 and me were already in an alliance even before the tribe switch.

this is what i was thinking :dies: it seemed obvious you guys just pulled him over to have the majority 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.