Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

bicth a final two JwrEukl.jpg?1 you should have let me vote of b*ddy as well and we would have been done DX8VFu2.jpg?1

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• kipperskipper

I do not have the brain capacity for challenges like that

jOZUbgO.gif

this actually seemed like a fun challenge for the most part. Although with my current schedule, maybe my elimination was a blessing in disguise? 

I've calmed down from earlier. Still don't appreciate being lied to, but...in the back of my mind, with all of the moving stress on me, I wanted to tell them to vote me out if I really thought I needed to get out. But...I decided not to because I wanted to not give up and see if I could get through one last round.

Damn...this challenge would've been the most fun to get immunity for.

12 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

this actually seemed like a fun challenge for the most part. Although with my current schedule, maybe my elimination was a blessing in disguise? 

I've calmed down from earlier. Still don't appreciate being lied to, but...in the back of my mind, with all of the moving stress on me, I wanted to tell them to vote me out if I really thought I needed to get out. But...I decided not to because I wanted to not give up and see if I could get through one last round.

Damn...this challenge would've been the most fun to get immunity for.

It's all good sis, you were (understandably) mad. I would've been mad too tbh. Hope everything turns out alright with the move!

not the Let’s Spoon finale being used here

whew! the budget DROPPED for this season 

8 minutes ago, Guero said:

shut up f*g and follow me back on twitter

1 hour ago, Guero said:

80% of the budget is just food for @Element

#my600lblife

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Guero said:

who is this again? the third boot from season seven?

I'm ready :gaycat1:

fQptEkZVKjm0G8cThqn8hkoURMu_JUix7jqAKCiy

@KatyCatPH @wesleywalrus @Scene. @305 @K$Ellie 
@EriKills @kiiwii @MusicLoverDude

@thecptz @Buddy!
@kipperskipper

Welcome castaways to your 17th results show! Below will be the scores. The person with the most tasks completed/best time will win the final immunity challenge. Let's get started!

BUT FIRST, here are the tasks and their answers:

1 Jigsaw https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0654ae4da166 must have ATRL in the screenshot
2 Slider https://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/atrl-survivor-8/ must have ATRL in the screenshot
3 Cryptogram https://i.imgur.com/2mNbaDH.png "After blindsides, drama, and volcanic eruptions, only one challenge stands between me and the final tribal council"
4 Trivia 1) What song is currently #37 on the Billboard Hot 100? / 2) Name three singles from the "Breakaway" era - the title track is not valid / 3) Which artist became the first to have THREE songs earn diamond certifications from the RIAA? 1) Sweet but Psycho, 2) A: Since U Been Gone, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Because of You, Walk Away, 3) Katy Perry
5 Chronology MAJORITY RULES/MERGE/TIE AND LIVE REVOTE/SWAP/CARAMELDISCO WITHDRAWS/"PLAY WITH MAGIC" ROUND/WESLEYWALRUS ELIMINATION/MUSIC REVIEW/CRYPTOGRAM IMMUNITY IDOL PUZZLE CARAMELDISCO WITHDRAWS, SWAP, "PLAY WITH MAGIC" ROUND, CRYPTOGRAM IMMUNITY IDOL PUZZLE, MERGE, WESLEYWALRUS ELIMINATION, MAJORITY RULES, TIE AND REVOTE, MUSIC REVIEW
6 Counting https://i.imgur.com/RM8g249.jpg 28 parchments
7 Word Search https://www.proprofs.com/games/word-search/atrl-survivor-8-2/ must have ATRL in the screenshot
8 GIF Grab 1) Volcano GIF / 2) Survivor GIF / 3) 7 Rings MV GIF / 4) Dylan's GIF Avatar / 5) A GIF of someone typing quickly on their computer like you are right now! N/A
9 Alphabet Soup 1) ABCDEJKLMNOPQRSUVWXYZ / 2) ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQSTVWXZ / 3) ABDEFGHJKLMNPQSUWXZ fight, jury, victory
10 Maze https://i.imgur.com/6HlolQG.png https://i.imgur.com/cbJmxed.png

And now, results...

I'm going to announce the times that people had to complete the number of their tasks. Note: whoever won will either have the most tasks completed or the best time if there's a tie.

Spoiler

Buddy! - 29:59

thecptz - 25:31

kipperskipper - 26:43

So now that you know the times, it's time to announce the scores.

In third place...

Spoiler

Buddy! with 6/10 tasks completed.

But who won?

Spoiler

Congratulations kipperskipper, you have won the final immunity challenge with 9/10! thecptz also got 6/10 but was 2nd place for having a better time. 

Tribal Council

Welcome to your tenth tribal council as a merged tribe! 

kipperskipper is immune from elimination this round. There are 2 of you up for elimination this Tribal Council.
No late votes or actions will be accepted! We will use your chop list as a bootlist if you do not vote in time.

Here are some tribal council discussion questions for you to answer in the thread

@Buddy!,  @thecptz - Make your case to kipperskipper. Why should you be in the final 2 with him over the other person?
@kipperskipper - Congratulations on winning the final immunity! What will you be basing your decision on tonight?

As always, please use the parchment below to cast your vote. 

kipper, your vote is due tomorrow in 24 hours on Monday, January 21, 2019 @ 6:30 PM EST. You must cast your vote in the thread by that point. 

zceYkJ9.png

ohwowohwow.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.