Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

Well, considering all the stress I've had this week I'm not surprised I did the worst. Dealing with a move at the same time as this sucked. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• kipperskipper

• ATRL Moderator

d825F9G.png

Below are the overall averages for this round, as well as for the entire game.

rUOvhh4.png

R16 Rank:

1. kipperskipper - 9.33 (+2)

2. thecptz - 8.8 (+3)

3. Buddy! - 8.3 (-1)

4. MusicLoverDude - 7.5 (-3)

Congratulations to kipperskipper on winning the final four immunity!

A massive accomplishment!

Overall Rank (through R16):

1. kipperskipper - 8.77
2. MusicLoverDude -  7.77
3. thecptz - 7.75

4. Buddy! - 7.18
*no changes in rank amongst you four*

Tribal Council

Welcome to your ninth tribal council as a merged tribe! 

kipperskipper is immune from elimination this round. There are 3 of you up for elimination this Tribal Council.
No late votes or actions will be accepted! We will use your chop list as a bootlist if you do not vote in time.

Here are some tribal council discussion questions for you to answer in the thread

@Buddy!, @MusicLoverDude, @thecptz - Let's cut right to the chase: why should you survive this vote? Who will you be voting for?
@kipperskipper - Congratulations on winning this huge immunity! How does it feel to be guaranteed a spot in the final three? How will you decide who to vote for tonight?

As always, please use the parchment below to cast your votes. 

Your votes are due at 9 PM ET on Saturday, January 19th (23 more hours) and you can not vote for kipperskipper.

zceYkJ9.png

afahajajk thanks judges :jonny: i didn’t expect the scores this high for me. whew

Let's cut right to the chase: why should you survive this vote? Who will you be voting for?

Well, I worked very hard to get to this point. Every chance I've gotten I've interacted with people and formed alliances or worked together with people. And for every challenge I've taken my best effort to complete it to the best of my ability. And I'll admit, my music review was NOT my best work, as I have been dealing with a move - packing, plus we're moving into an RV, so cleaning as well. A lot to deal with honestly. But I still turned in my review and got it done. And on top of that, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Making playlists is usually something I'm better at, which is why I did pretty ok with those themed playlists and got the immunity in the Top 5. And on top of that, I've had a lot of fun playing this, which I think is important considering how serious people can take this game. 

We all have to understand at the end of the day that this is just a game, and that all of us play this as an escape from reality. In my case, I've dealt with a lot of depression and suicidal thoughts in the last year because of things going on in my life, and drama with my Mother. My strained relationship with her because of my past mistakes and because of her desire to control the narrative really hurts. And when you're stuck in a place you can't get out of, it hurts more. I actually brought this up at the end of my Best Of and touched on it with my Top 2 songs. So I'm being more open about my struggles. But I was also dealing with this, while the game was going on and honestly, I just put in all of my energy into playing this game and I really did not realize how much my communication with people really made a difference in how far I have gotten until @KatyCatPH and then more-so when I successfully managed to foil my Top 9 elimination by getting @Scene. out. As I mentioned before, I have not gone down without a fight, and that meant communicating as much as possible with everyone necessary. 

As for who I'm voting for. I have not decided. Just... @thecptz and @Buddy! know it will be one of them on my paper. It all depends on how they communicate with me because it wouldn't be fair to them if I just blindly decided to vote for one of them without either of them talking to me. I may have voted for Buddy several times before, but that doesn't mean it would be the best choice now. The best thing I can do is let both of them talk to me and see where their head is. 

We'll see what happens tomorrow night. If I get voted out, I'm not taking it personally. And if someone else gets voted out, don't take it personally either. We all play in the games section and participate on the site, and there's no time for toxicity towards each other. 

Talk to you guys soon @kipperskipper @thecptz @Buddy! 

Damn! That was a challenge.

OMG i won?!?! fi1YoQN.jpg?1 I thot i would be read to filth! fi1YoQN.jpg?1 oh wow thanks judges!! can't believe i made it to top 3! fi1YoQN.jpg?1 i feel i redeemed myself after big brother fi1YoQN.jpg?1

3 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Well, I worked very hard to get to this point. Every chance I've gotten I've interacted with people and formed alliances or worked together with people. And for every challenge I've taken my best effort to complete it to the best of my ability. And I'll admit, my music review was NOT my best work, as I have been dealing with a move - packing, plus we're moving into an RV, so cleaning as well. A lot to deal with honestly. But I still turned in my review and got it done. And on top of that, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Making playlists is usually something I'm better at, which is why I did pretty ok with those themed playlists and got the immunity in the Top 5. And on top of that, I've had a lot of fun playing this, which I think is important considering how serious people can take this game. 

We all have to understand at the end of the day that this is just a game, and that all of us play this as an escape from reality. In my case, I've dealt with a lot of depression and suicidal thoughts in the last year because of things going on in my life, and drama with my Mother. My strained relationship with her because of my past mistakes and because of her desire to control the narrative really hurts. And when you're stuck in a place you can't get out of, it hurts more. I actually brought this up at the end of my Best Of and touched on it with my Top 2 songs. So I'm being more open about my struggles. But I was also dealing with this, while the game was going on and honestly, I just put in all of my energy into playing this game and I really did not realize how much my communication with people really made a difference in how far I have gotten until @KatyCatPH and then more-so when I successfully managed to foil my Top 9 elimination by getting @Scene. out. As I mentioned before, I have not gone down without a fight, and that meant communicating as much as possible with everyone necessary. 

As for who I'm voting for. I have not decided. Just... @thecptz and @Buddy! know it will be one of them on my paper. It all depends on how they communicate with me because it wouldn't be fair to them if I just blindly decided to vote for one of them without either of them talking to me. I may have voted for Buddy several times before, but that doesn't mean it would be the best choice now. The best thing I can do is let both of them talk to me and see where their head is. 

We'll see what happens tomorrow night. If I get voted out, I'm not taking it personally. And if someone else gets voted out, don't take it personally either. We all play in the games section and participate on the site, and there's no time for toxicity towards each other. 

Talk to you guys soon @kipperskipper @thecptz @Buddy! 

omg i didnt know you had to deal with all this. wel i must say you certainly have shown how strong of a person you are. i am so happy to have gotten to meet  you and many others in this game :date::heart2:you put it perfectly that we come to play this game to escape our realities and it is a place where we can just have fun and bring joy into our days :heart2: i'm so happy and thankful that i got to play it and it has been one wild ride!

Let's cut right to the chase: why should you survive this vote? Who will you be voting for?

i should survive this vote because i want to be in the final 3, that's simple! i just want to plead my case and do my best :heart2: ofc i will not vote for me so there are MLD and buddy! hope to talk with everyone so i can figure everything out since this is one of the most important votes in the game

Scream can't believe my dumbass forgot to put down my name dsjdhs

19 hours ago, Element said:

Congratulations on winning this huge immunity! How does it feel to be guaranteed a spot in the final three? How will you decide who to vote for tonight?

thanks! tpY4hzf.jpg?4 it feels amazing! After all the plotting, scheming, and hard work i finally secured a spot tpY4hzf.jpg?4 My decision won't be based on loyalties or any past deals or convos i've had with anyone left. it has to come down to who do i think i can win against. it is the toughest decision all season. tpY4hzf.jpg?4 either way i will pitch my case and defend my gameplay. tpY4hzf.jpg?4

Cuz i'm a bad bitch

d825F9G.png

Welcome Tribe Kavachi to the 20th Tribal Council of the season and your eighth Tribal Council as a merged tribe. One of you will now become the 20th person voted out of this game. 

@KatyCatPH @wesleywalrus @Scene. @305 @K$Ellie 
@EriKills @kiiwii

@thecptz @Buddy! 
@kipperskipper @MusicLoverDude

ujolUNn.png

I'll read the votes.

First vote...

d825F9G.png

Welcome Tribe Kavachi to the 20th Tribal Council of the season and your eighth Tribal Council as a merged tribe. One of you will now become the 20th person voted out of this game. 

@EriKills @kiiwii

@thecptz @Buddy! 

ujolUNn.png

I'll read the votes.

First vote...

d825F9G.png

@EriKills @kiiwii

@thecptz @Buddy! 

ujolUNn.png

I'll read the votes.

First vote...

Haxx8e7.png

1 vote MLD.

Second vote...

aQbZtrA.png?1

That's 1 vote thecptz, 1 vote MLD.

Third vote...

CrLtELW.png

2 votes MLD, 1 vote thecptz. 1. VOTE. LEFT.

Fourth vote...

...and the twentieth person voted out of this game and the eighth member of the jury

2lFO9sz.jpg?1

MusicLoverDude, the tribe has spoken.

Muffy_S17.thumb.png.b04972e60744e8b8eec3

Congrats on making it to the final 3, y'all!

• ATRL Moderator

final! 3! how does it feel bbs

• ATRL Moderator

MLD you were GREAT thanks for playing and doin ur thing

Well I see I was played by you guys. Knew my chances were up once I failed the last challenge.

shdjshs :jonny5:

I'm so sorry!!! NO hard feelings I just couldn't go.

The beginning of that post was nerveracking with the "I'll read the votes" being there 3 times :deadbanana:

Just now, PinkBox said:

The beginning of that post was nerveracking with the "I'll read the votes" being there 3 times :deadbanana:

hi mama

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.