Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey g0rls I just landed from my private jet to Progue (u bitches can’t even spell progue) 

im not gonna bother with the last pages since I assume we got rid of Buddy. The evil is defeated :clap3:  

yrvn2rP.gif

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Hey g0rls I just landed from my private jet to Progue (u bitches can’t even spell progue) 

im not gonna bother with the last pages since I assume we got rid of Buddy. The evil is defeated :clap3:  

yrvn2rP.gif

Do you mean Prague?

tenor.gif?itemid=4859872

4 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

@rl231 @thecptz - Katy Perry - A Cozy Little Christmas. Because he thinks that I'm the most annoying when I never spoke to him this season and because he hates Katy :gaycat1:

sending you love ❤️ 

well all I have to say about this round is maybe Scene did made some points about that user.

AcceptableDistantBobwhite-size_restricte

Oh and if I had to describe @K$Ellie as an Xmas food it’s be steamed cabbage. 

Steamed_Cabbage_3402.jpg

stinky, bad taste, gives me an upset stomach.

well I take the second part back, you have gewd taste, but other two are true tho

:-*   

anyways. 

perched for next challenge, hopefully to win immunity necklace again :duca:(which is difficult to get not everyone has that to their credit). 

yrvn2rP.gif

4 hours ago, EriKills said:

yrvn2rP.gif

Still here bitch xo

yrvn2rP.gif

2 hours ago, kiiwii said:

y'all hear sumn? :redface: anyway, is the next challenge still coming tonight?

Tomorrow!

Waiting on something specific (y'all will get what we mean when you see it)

I got drunk tonight for the first time ever. 

Let's see if I wake up with a hangover. But I was drunk without puking or throwing up. Just peeing a lot.

11 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Let's see if I wake up with a hangover. But I was drunk without puking or throwing up. Just peeing a lot.

Re-record Domino, king! 

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Re-record Domino, king!

17 hours ago, EriKills said:

well all I have to say about this round is maybe Scene did made some points about that user.

AcceptableDistantBobwhite-size_restricte

Oh and if I had to describe @K$Ellie as an Xmas food it’s be steamed cabbage. 

Steamed_Cabbage_3402.jpg

stinky, bad taste, gives me an upset stomach.

Hide contents

well I take the second part back, you have gewd taste, but other two are true tho

:-*   

love you too x

• ATRL Moderator
so I went to Temecula which is like 50 minutes away to hang out with this guy im talking to 

I said I was at my friends house who lives like a couple streets away 

I drive there and everythings good

I get there and he gets in my car and I try to start my engine and it wont start 

so he helps me with jumper cables but they don't work and we get this random neighbor to help us but after like an hour he basically tells me im ****ed

so I decide to say goodbye and drive as far as I can so at least when I get caught im not parked by a strangers house

so I make up this master plan cause im a ****ing good ass liar 

but the only problem is they checked to see if I was at my friends house which I wasn't obviously so my plan was screwed

so I freak out for awhile then get my self together to rat myself out so my dad can come pick me up 

my moms like WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO WHERE ARE YOU and im like 52b0f867.gif 

so anyway I wait in a jack in the box where my car was dead and my dad comes in like an hour to pick me up

so we go home and me and my mom fight for like 456 hours 

anyway I knew I was going to get my phone snatched so I deleted everything I thought could get me in trouble beforehand but the next morning I wake up and my mom shows me a pic I took of me in the old guys bed and I'm like 52b0f867.gif WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO SEMI GOOD PEOPLE 

of course I lied and said it was my ex boyfriends bed because I mean would you rather get busted for an 18 year old or an old ass man ? jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

so yeah they took my phone license computer and old android phone

I had stashed an ipod and was texting ethan and nicole<3<3 but then they found that too
'
so yeah that's my life right now 

I'm trying to be good so they give me something back soon cause 1. I'm a 16 year old kid I can't function without them and
2. this game is finishing no matter what 

so anyway, yeah if you guys could PM your entries to ethan i'll have him post them 

I'm going to pm ethan and Nicole how to judge real fast and then I'm gonna go before I get caught yet AGAIN

#freedillonatrl2014 #badbitchcentralcheckmycredentials 

3 hours ago, Element said:
so I went to Temecula which is like 50 minutes away to hang out with this guy im talking to 

I said I was at my friends house who lives like a couple streets away 

I drive there and everythings good

I get there and he gets in my car and I try to start my engine and it wont start 

so he helps me with jumper cables but they don't work and we get this random neighbor to help us but after like an hour he basically tells me im ****ed

so I decide to say goodbye and drive as far as I can so at least when I get caught im not parked by a strangers house

so I make up this master plan cause im a ****ing good ass liar 

but the only problem is they checked to see if I was at my friends house which I wasn't obviously so my plan was screwed

so I freak out for awhile then get my self together to rat myself out so my dad can come pick me up 

my moms like WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO WHERE ARE YOU and im like 52b0f867.gif 

so anyway I wait in a jack in the box where my car was dead and my dad comes in like an hour to pick me up

so we go home and me and my mom fight for like 456 hours 

anyway I knew I was going to get my phone snatched so I deleted everything I thought could get me in trouble beforehand but the next morning I wake up and my mom shows me a pic I took of me in the old guys bed and I'm like 52b0f867.gif WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO SEMI GOOD PEOPLE 

of course I lied and said it was my ex boyfriends bed because I mean would you rather get busted for an 18 year old or an old ass man ? jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

so yeah they took my phone license computer and old android phone

I had stashed an ipod and was texting ethan and nicole<3<3 but then they found that too
'
so yeah that's my life right now 

I'm trying to be good so they give me something back soon cause 1. I'm a 16 year old kid I can't function without them and
2. this game is finishing no matter what 

so anyway, yeah if you guys could PM your entries to ethan i'll have him post them 

I'm going to pm ethan and Nicole how to judge real fast and then I'm gonna go before I get caught yet AGAIN

#freedillonatrl2014 #badbitchcentralcheckmycredentials 

Girl thats where i live :deadbanana4:

btw what entries? Did i miss sumn? 

i'm drunk in love

• ATRL Moderator

d825F9G.png

Welcome castaways to Round 13 of Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8)!  Let's get started!

@Buddy! @EriKills @kiiwii @kipperskipper @K$Ellie @MusicLoverDude @thecptz

Individual immunity is back up for grabs!

The theme for Round 13 is...
Make Me A Playlist!

This round, you will be making three of the judges a mini playlist. Each judge has a different theme assigned to their playlist.

You'll be making a five track "playlist" for each judge based off the specific theme assigned to them.

Here are the themes your playlists will revolve around:

Dylan's Playlist

Theme: California Cruising

For Dylan, you will be creating a five track playlist that perfectly captures the mood of driving down The Pacific Coast Highway with the windows down on a nice, 75-degree day. This one should be full of good vibes!

Prézli's Playlist

Theme: 90s Party

Prézli would like to dive into nostalgia and organize a 90s themed throwback party! You must make a five track playlist with the most recognizable hits of the decade that fit into an epic party - only uptempo tracks allowed here!

T-Swizz's Playlist

Theme: New Year, New Me
In 2019, T-Swizz is looking to reinvent himself! This playlist should be five tracks that inspire you to leave 2018 baggage behind and move forward with fresh eyes. The future is bright in the New Year - let's get T-Swizz off to a great start.

Now that you've seen the themes, it's time for you all to get started. You are submitting 15 songs in total. You don't have to go crazy with formatting but just make sure there's specific sections for each judge and you're not just throwing songs out everywhere. We do not want any explanation. The songs themselves should speak to the judge they're directed at. If you have to explain your song choice, it's probably an indicator not to use that song.

Obviously take into account the judges' personal tastes. Not just the artists we like, but the sound as well. From judging to just general conversation, you should have an idea of what the judges like and don't like... you can also do some research and see what they've posted about on ATRL.

You can send in songs you're sure they know. You can send songs that you're not sure they know but think they'll like. It's up to you. It's your playlist. They're only listening to it.

They'll be judging based on if the song applies to the theme it's supposed to as well as if they enjoy it and would actually listen to it if for whatever reason they ended up in the scenario they're each representing this round.

Dylan will only be judging the playlists for himself. T-Swizz will only be judging his playlists. prézli will only be judging her playlists. They will not be judging each other's. That means each judge will be listening to 35 songs in total. Each judge will rank their playlists from 1 (best) to 7 (worst), and we will then average the rankings across all 3 judges.

We will give you a little extra time for this challenge because it is the holiday season! The playlists are due on Wednesday, December 26th at 9 PM ET. 

1 minute ago, Element said:

We do not want any explanation.

thank god ❤️ 

this round looks fun tbh. hopefully, i don't disappoint any of them (well i obv am gonna do it but hopefully not)

where is the volcano eruption when i'm online? :biblio:

omfg that season was so ICONIC i cant believe that happened #jailbait #justtweenthings 

also FYI since i don't frequently post on atrl besides this thread

i know i have a tinashe avi but i don't just listen to moody r&b nor would i really expect that to fit my theme very well 

breezy pop / feel good pop rock is more my thing in relation to #calicruisin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.