25 posts in this topic

Superpower

She’s so nice nice nice nice

Covered in 100K checks checks checks checks

Timber

Ugh, I should have applied. :jonny5:

So happy for the winners!! 

IWantASoda35

Every rich person does this to avoid taxes. Example would be taylor swift. But happy for the winner, imagine winning a scholarship by Beyonce.  :heart2:

Superpower
12 minutes ago, IWantASoda35 said:

Every rich person does this to avoid taxes. Example would be taylor swift. But happy for the winner, imagine winning a scholarship by Beyonce.  :heart2:

Y’all just had to mention Taylor Swift in here :deadbanana4:

Also I’m pretty sure they pay more than $1M dollars (the total given away) to the taxman. Besides, having your own foundation and knowing where your millions are going is better than giving it to the government so they can finance Trump’s next golf visit

LordMombi
2 hours ago, Superpower said:

Also I’m pretty sure they pay more than $1M dollars (the total given away) to the taxman. Besides, having your own foundation and knowing where your millions are going is better than giving it to the government so they can finance Trump’s next golf visit

ScarletWitch

She can gift me 10k and I'll stan

ABeyBraith
6 hours ago, Superpower said:

Bloop

Ryann
6 hours ago, IWantASoda35 said:

doesn't matter if they do it to worship satan, that's still kids getting an education and a career for free :deadbanana2: 

Kool_Aid_King

De Generous Queen, ask Miss Ellen :clap3: 

Rock That Beat...
15 hours ago, Superpower said:

Ndjd okayyyy!

easy HME
15 hours ago, IWantASoda35 said:

Well this ia better than to give money to country.

So sweet

RightAsRain

Oh that's really nice. If I was rich I would become poor quite quickly because i would be giving away a lot of money to help folks.

Yes it counts as a tax write off but tax write offs have a limit. And the USA is rich asf so it doesn't need more money to fund it's military's unnecessary budget.

Also lol @ Dj khalid, so this is basically his jib on the tour. He really is a useless "artist".

ProudLBS
On 10/7/2018 at 4:10 AM, Superpower said:

knowing where your millions are going is better than giving it to the government

A libertarian :clap3:

robotdanger

I wish I could’ve applied but I’m not sure if it’s applicable to grad students. :weeps:

That was such a beautiful video, though!