• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wesleywalrus

• Cherry123

• erianoillim

• QueenofCopyPaste

Good for Gaga!! 

She deserves it and so does Bradley! 

It also helps that the movie itself is actually really good, people buy soundtracks from good movies.

The way predictions kept going up! 

Ugh, She deserves it! 

The soundtrack + movie are amazing! 

:clap3:

The way numbers kept increasing

PKbTlzQ.gif

Proving OGH and even experts wrong

PKbTlzQ.gif

All her albums debuting at number 1 (ironically, except her highest-selling one)

PKbTlzQ.gif

What a great first decade as Little Monster, feels so right to stan for the Queen of Pop and everything else

Who would’ve thought that the 2008 IT girl will be the 2018 IT girl a decade later :jonny: 

good lord this is what happens when you have talent. Honestly, Gaga did what she had to do and it paid off. Stripped everything off and just left with talent :jonny: i’m so proud of her and happy for her. She’s been through a lot. She deserves this and more.

I can’t believe i’ve been stanning this legend for a decade now :weeps: I will never leave her side, ever.

2 hours ago, Cryptique said:

Can we appreciate the fact that we have 5 albums above 100k Units in a single week.. WOW

Last time was December 2016

EMI really f***** up Eric Church. Normally that stat can give you at least 2nd place:rip:

25 minutes ago, Mediabase said:

Holy ****, Cher sold only 8.5k copies this week. A 94% drop!

:doc: Kind of expected, but sheesh. 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

Who would’ve thought that the 2008 IT girl will be the 2018 IT girl a decade later :jonny: 

good lord this is what happens when you have talent. Honestly, Gaga did what she had to do and it paid off. Stripped everything off and just left with talent :jonny: i’m so proud of her and happy for her. She’s been through a lot. She deserves this and more.

I can’t believe i’ve been stanning this legend for a decade now :weeps: I will never leave her side, ever.

Lol Cardi is the 2018 IT girl, chill. 

Anyway, AMAZING number, congrats!

She did it :jonny5:

i can't even pretend to be surprised anymore. my fave came back like a god damn meteor :jonny5: 

edit: jk i really didn't expect 200k fkdjasflk;jsd;lkf :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny4: 

Edited by Haus

One of the most dedicated fanbases of all time :clap3: 

2 hours ago, EnjoyTheSilence said:

Lol Cardi is the 2018 IT girl, chill. 

Anyway, AMAZING number, congrats!

Cardi is a little monster so to see a little monster as 2018 IT girl is another win for mother monster. :clap3:

Edited by discreetinside

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.