• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wesleywalrus

• Cherry123

• erianoillim

• QueenofCopyPaste

#1 at 190k :ahh:

The way the OGHS THOUGHT she'll LOSE this era :ahh: 

It's still pretty close. They have an AMA performance tomorrow so if she gets 180k and they get 175K + their added bonus, it could be over. As always, keep streaming sistern. :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, Karla Cabello said:

as one of the ogh... we truly lost

tenor.gif?itemid=8224423

!

Not gonna lie, I'm so surprised that my girl did that, but also, I can understand it. It's such a beautiful and touching album, people falling in love with it it's not that weird. Our girl is getting all the praise and number ones she deserves. :cries:

When I see yesterday the Movie, Im totally sure she debuts at #1.
Im not a GaGa stan. but she f*****n DID THAT! with that movie and the close song ofc.
INLA :clap3:

2 hours ago, infrared said:

It's still pretty close. They have an AMA performance tomorrow so if she gets 180k and they get 175K + their added bonus, it could be over. As always, keep streaming sistern. :gaycat1:

this. she ain't safe yet

they better have a last minute bundles ready 

We need her to announce some autographed copies on QVC/Home Shopping Network so the suburban white moms can help us get that #1

tenor.gif?itemid=8224423

5 hours ago, Entela said:

ASIB has achieved universal acclaim, has serious Oscar buzz, debuted with $43M (making all of its budget back in its first week), has 6 songs in the Top 10 of US iTunes, and is about to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 with 180k+ SPS

OGHs BURIED

Poor OGHs :lmao:

23 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

We need her to announce some autographed copies on QVC/Home Shopping Network so the suburban white moms can help us get that #1

tenor.gif?itemid=8224423

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Godinos said:

When I see yesterday the Movie, Im totally sure she debuts at #1.
Im not a GaGa stan. but she f*****n DID THAT! with that movie and the close song ofc.
INLA :clap3:

Gaga and Taylor the winners of 2018 :clap3: 

We should keep our hopes down so we continue streaming.  The AMA performance could make it go either way.  Regardless, this is huge.  :jonny5:

8 hours ago, Entela said:

ASIB has achieved universal acclaim, has serious Oscar buzz, debuted with $43M (making all of its budget back in its first week), has 6 songs in the Top 10 of US iTunes, and is about to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 with 180k+ SPS

OGHs BURIED

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Diocles said:

giphy.gif

I only just realized that this post is from MadonnaNation and I must say... that makes it a lot more hilarious nnn.

I'm still shook and i still don't feel like i did celebrate this enough :jonny:

Predictions down to 170-190k. I blame Target! I went there to buy a CD and they had none 

OMG I RAN in here  ? ? & all, Queen :gaycat1: 

Edited by C0SMIC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.