A STAR IS BORN 
iTunes: #1 & #8
Amazon Physical: #1, #8, #18 & #60
Amazon Digital: #1 & #11

TRENCH
iTunes: #2
Amazon Physical: #3 & #40
Amazon Digital: #2

Not only is ASIB above in every chart, but ASIB multiple versions charting combined make the gap between them a lot bigger. 

So it’s quite surprising that HDD is predicting both with the same pure sales... The only explanation is that TOP are getting tons of sales from the merch bundles from their website...
They give you the album (Physical or digital) with T-shirts, hoodies, caps... They’re selling a cassette and three different picture discs LP in their website as well (you can buy it separately or in a bundle with the clothes...)
ASIB also has merch bundles, but only one t-shirt of Gaga and one of Bradley vs. more than 20 different bundles available in TOP website.

Also, I think HDD underestimated ASIB SPS figure. Only 20k when they’re probably getting 15k or more from TEA alone (6 songs on iTunes top 10, 13 in top 100, the whole album in top 200).

Not the top 4 selling over 100k and number 5 not even selling 30k. Sales are a mess. :ahh:

Edited by Kevin2803

Where's the prediction for the 2nd week of Wayne? I thought he was going to be #1 again :biblio:

150k is really great number, with it will have long leg with movie's boxoffice success and award.

Let’s be honest those numbers are good! I think they are underestimating her SPS especially with the tracks dominating the iTunes chart

Wayne's TEA was like 15k - where were his tracks last week in comparison to movie actress-***-singer-***-tribute artist-***-farmer? 

21pilots better pull through :clap3:

Edited by DemnisBreezy

1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Where's the prediction for the 2nd week of Wayne? I thought he was going to be #1 again :biblio:

Yeah I want to see his predictions. 

He did 472k first week. I don't see him dropping below 100k hopefully. 

soundtracks usually serve longevity so that will be the true indicator of her success!

Morph for some reason is doing better than My Blood, a hit in the basket for TOPs after all?

dRL1vzW.gif

Way too early, plus this is not a typical release, there aint no way to track ASIB right now which is #1 everywhere. I can see the click bait jumped out

I can see ASIB winning in the end. They have so much promo and the movie itself will help a lot 

Shallow climbed beautifully on Spotify today and she is doing better on AM than 21 Pilots overall (there are like 4 versions of ASIB charting on AM)...Gaga has this in the bag. 

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Shallow climbed beautifully on Spotify today and she is doing better on AM than 21 Pilots overall (there are like 4 versions of ASIB charting on AM)...Gaga has this in the bag. 

but liddos need to keep streaming (and buying) lol

ASIB has got this! it's leading everywhere and the movie effect will keep it steady unlike for the other releases. 

impressive! i hope it comes out on top  :clap3: 

Edited by KingB®

25 minutes ago, Calypso said:

ASIB has got this! it's leading everywhere and the movie effect will keep it steady unlike for the other releases. 

21P could be selling tons of merch bundles tho. That would also affect their position on Itunes etc. 

Pull through Gaga. :jonny5:

14 hours ago, LordMombi said:

It's not supposed to make it impressive at all. It's what she should be doing.

However considering how much her fans hype her up and this is a soundtrack it should be 300k.

Embarrassing delusional illogical dumb post. :rip:

---

Let these trolls fume Gaga. :jonny5: 

Edited by Jude

I think Gaga can pull through in the end. Let's hope she can carry the songs till thursday. 

17 hours ago, Superpower said:

They are bombing because you had unrealistic expectations? :rip: :lmao:

Blurryface opened with 150K with more hype and a hit song.

With that being said, they could’ve snatched 300K with a tour bundle.

Blurryface was released when they still didnt have hits lmfao :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.