Can the Venom/ASIB comparison stop already?

46 posts in this topic

Jude

Whoever started the comparison is very, very embarrassing and lifeless. It's the dumbest comparison ever on atrl history. :fish2:

artangel

let them seethe sis, it's the only way they can comfort themselves :bibliahh:

One Nation

This is probably the biggest October box office weekend ever. One is a massive comic film while another is a film with universal acclaim. Comparisons are bound to happen, just like they do when big artists release the same week.

TMRA
1 minute ago, One Nation said:

This is probably the biggest October box office weekend ever. One is a massive comic film while another is a film with universal acclaim. Comparisons are bound to happen, just like they do when big artists release the same week.

Lies. Superhero movies dont get compared to romantic musicals. I see you in every Gaga thread, get a life maybe??

MAKSIM

Comparing them isn’t bad....comparing them to say “this one is a success and this one is a flop” is though.

Jude
6 minutes ago, One Nation said:

Since when was the last time a low budget drama got compared with a high budget MC superhero movie? When? This comparison is just plain DUMB. :sorry:

Bey Admired

There is no comparison to be had. Venom flattened the critically acclaimed ASIB. It’s as simple as that. 

I’m so devastated. I was really rooting for ASIB and even went to watch it. Never will we be able to say that ASIB was the number 1 movie in the country :jonny: Makes me want to cry. 

Lukey

I agree the comparisons need to stop, however I do find it entertaining at how the monsters did everything they could to try and ensure Venom didn't do as well as it could have. 

Cyanide

It doesn’t really matter, the people who are comparing them are the same ones who have spent years of their lives spreading hate online over someone they don’t know. Gaga adds value, entertainment, and meaning to their boring lives. They constantly knowingly twist reality to fit a certain narrative so why expect anything different?

Dante™

It literally makes no sense, but let them be OGHs need to survive somehow

Cyanide
1 minute ago, Bey Admired said:

There is no comparison to be had. Venom flattened the critically acclaimed ASIB. It’s as simple as that. 

I’m so devastated. I was really rooting for ASIB and even went to watch it. Never will we be able to say that ASIB was the number 1 movie in the country :jonny: Makes me want to cry. 

This user is a perfect example 

perfillusion
13 minutes ago, One Nation said:

I never saw Super hero movies get compared to drama movies, but you’re right! Both are big movies.

Mitchell
3 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Aren’t you the one whose been banned from every base you’ve been a part of for being mentally unstable? 

You think your doing something acting like this but you’re just getting laughed at and proving the OPs point :deadbanana4:

Pink Matter

Yeah this comparison is just random as **** :rip: 

Before the Dawn
Just now, Mitchell said:

Aren’t you the one whose been banned from every base you’ve been a part of for being mentally unstable? 

You think your doing something acting like this but you’re just getting laughed at and proving the OPs point :deadbanana4:

:skull:

Kylie Jenner
6 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

:lmao:

Rama
8 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

And earlier this year you weren't able to say your fave's album was the number 1 album in the country

2018 is really not your year. Stay strong sis :jonny:

Bey Admired
5 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Girl, why are you getting personal? I’m suicidal. 

Bey Admired
1 minute ago, Rama said:

And earlier this year you weren't able to say your fave's album was the number 1 album in the country

2018 is really not your year. Stay strong sis :jonny:

I can cope with that since it was under The Carter’s :jonny5: But thanks for the support sis. I will be here to comfort all of you when ASIB debut’s at Number 2. I’m so gutted but we will all be fine :hug: 

BawBaw
9 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

:deadbanana2:

Mariano
21 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Lies. Superhero movies dont get compared to romantic drama musicals. I see you in every Gaga thread, get a life maybe??

:ahh:  This makes it sound so funny. 

Delicious

Monsters need to stop spamming websites giving it bad reviews :toofunny2: 

judaskills
15 minutes ago, Cyanide said:

It doesn’t really matter, the people who are comparing them are the same ones who have spent years of their lives spreading hate online over someone they don’t know. Gaga adds value, entertainment, and meaning to their boring lives. They constantly knowingly twist reality to fit a certain narrative so why expect anything different?

Pretty much sums it up.