Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Supernatural: Season 14 | October 11

786 posts in this topic

I've been looking for a SPN thread for a while now omg :rip:

Season 13 started out strong (and gay) but after Wayward Sisters, it started to go downhill and I hate it because this have so much potential to be one of the best seasons (for me, at least).

The goddamn "Save Mary" arc is so boring now. We're almost done with the season and she's still in the Apocalypse World. Honestly, Mary's character is ruined and they need to slap her back to the ceiling or give her a storyline that actually makes sense.

Lucifer... needs to die. PLEASE. His arc has been dragged on for years now and I'm so sick and tired of it. Jack or Sam or Cas or the three of them with Rowena better team up and kill him at the end of the season. I don't think I can handle another season of him.

I hope the next episodes will save the season (which I think it will) and they better give us an excellent Big Bad/plot reveal in the finale for Season 14.

On 2/25/2018 at 7:10 AM, King Of My Heart said:

it started to go downhill and I hate it because this have so much potential to be one of the best seasons

i was happy somebody else started posting in this thread and even opened with looking for a thread and yet :rip:

i dont hate you and you have your right to opinion, but it just sucks for me. i should never have bothered making this thread when everybody posting just takes a dump on it anyway

3 hours ago, erianoillim said:

i was happy somebody else started posting in this thread and even opened with looking for a thread and yet :rip:

i dont hate you and you have your right to opinion, but it just sucks for me. i should never have bothered making this thread when everybody posting just takes a dump on it anyway

Why does it suck for you though?

OH MY GOD!

THE SUPERNATURAL/SCOOBY DOO CROSSOVER IS EVERYTHING I WANTED AS AN ADULT!:jonny5:

On 2/28/2018 at 3:09 AM, King Of My Heart said:

Why does it suck for you though?

because there are very few people here posting and most are just here to throw shade or whatever

On 3/30/2018 at 10:41 PM, Dylangaga said:

OH MY GOD!

THE SUPERNATURAL/SCOOBY DOO CROSSOVER IS EVERYTHING I WANTED AS AN ADULT!:jonny5:

It was a really great episode :1stplace:

I didn't know there was a Supernatural thread. I've been loving this season so much.

At first I was kinda sad Crowley is no more, but I love Jack so much. I hope he sticks around. Also, the Supernatural/Scooby Doo crossover was the best thing to ever grace tv airwaves.

1 minute ago, Gossip_Boy said:

I didn't know there was a Supernatural thread. I've been loving this season so much.

Welcome! It has been dead most of the time. I hope it changes soon. The writing has been getting better these past few seasons.

1 minute ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Also, the Supernatural/Scooby Doo crossover was the best thing to ever grace tv airwaves.

It was excellent! :jonny5: The longevity and reinvention :jonny5:

On 2/25/2018 at 7:10 AM, King Of My Heart said:

I've been looking for a SPN thread for a while now omg :rip:

Season 13 started out strong (and gay) but after Wayward Sisters, it started to go downhill and I hate it because this have so much potential to be one of the best seasons (for me, at least).

The goddamn "Save Mary" arc is so boring now. We're almost done with the season and she's still in the Apocalypse World. Honestly, Mary's character is ruined and they need to slap her back to the ceiling or give her a storyline that actually makes sense.

Lucifer... needs to die. PLEASE. His arc has been dragged on for years now and I'm so sick and tired of it. Jack or Sam or Cas or the three of them with Rowena better team up and kill him at the end of the season. I don't think I can handle another season of him.

I hope the next episodes will save the season (which I think it will) and they better give us an excellent Big Bad/plot reveal in the finale for Season 14.

I totally agree with everything, I've enjoyed the season so far, but I can't stand "Lucifer" anymore.

Omg have y'all seen the upcoming spoilers?

Spoiler
  • Andrew Dabb confirmed two surprising returns before Season 13 ends. Robert Singer said one of them is an AU version of a fan favorite. I think the one of them is Naomi (her actress was spotted on set) but omg if the AU one is Charlie... :jonny5:
  • Jensen will play another character that we haven't seen in a very long time - aka Michael.

I'm so excited :duca:

I haven't seen this show since like season 3. Did the brothers ever ****?

I'm finishing season 9 at the moment.

What are your favorite and least favorite seasons? 

I have never seen this thread so alive. Welcome everyone!

9 hours ago, King Of My Heart said:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Andrew Dabb confirmed two surprising returns before Season 13 ends. Robert Singer said one of them is an AU version of a fan favorite. I think the one of them is Naomi (her actress was spotted on set) but omg if the AU one is Charlie... :jonny5:
  • Jensen will play another character that we haven't seen in a very long time - aka Michael.

I hope Jeffrey Dean Morgan returns in the future

7 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

Did the brothers ever ****?

kill?

1 hour ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

I'm finishing season 9 at the moment.

What are your favorite and least favorite seasons? 

Favorite: 4

Least favorite: 9

1 hour ago, erianoillim said:

I have never seen this thread so alive. Welcome everyone!

I hope Jeffrey Dean Morgan returns in the future

kill?

Favorite: 4

Least favorite: 9

Have sex. I refuse to believe they haven’t made out at least in 13 seasons.

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

Have sex. I refuse to believe they haven’t made out at least in 13 seasons.

They very obviously haven't

13 hours ago, King Of My Heart said:

Hide contents

Wait a minute :jonny2:

Spoiler

I really couldn't give a **** about Naomi but if Charlie is coming back I will be so happy!!! She's probably the best character the show has ever had...

I'm thinking maybe alternate universe Bobby could return too, since he is also a fan favorite...

18 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

Have sex.

With women, yes

16 hours ago, Miguel! said:

alternate universe Bobby could return too, since he is also a fan favorite...

Jim Beaver tweeted about returning so he’s more or less confirmed for season 14

So my friend convinced me to check out this show and I immediately got hooked! I binged watched all 11 seasons in the past 4 weeks. I’m about to start season12. I love this show so much now. My wig was snatched when Chuck was revealed to be God! Like wow! I think right now my favorite season is a tie between 5 and 11. My least favorite season was 7. I thought the leviathans was a let down as the big bad. I’ve also gotten frustrated with Sam and Dean’s selfishness and how they can’t let go of each other when it comes to death. I was so happy to see the reaper, Billie, giving them a final warning and will put them in the empty. It’s so crazy how the show had evolved so much. I think the show should end after season 15. I want God to come back in the series finale and take them to heaven so they can be at peace and happy for eternity 

Also, I hope they bring Adam back. It’s not fair they left him down in the cage. 

On 5/15/2018 at 0:58 AM, jgorny said:

I think right now my favorite season is a tie between 5 and 11

very great choices

On 5/15/2018 at 0:58 AM, jgorny said:

I think the show should end after season 15.

same

The season finale was a... choice. You can tell that Dabb didn’t write that seriously. And the directing was god awful. It’s weird because the Season 12 finale was excellent and the Season 13 premiere is one of my all time favorite episodes... Dabb better deliver next season.

I was hoping that they’ll go down the Adam path in the last three episodes. Rowena could easily go to The Cage and pull him out herself but I guess that is too good for the writers.

Is this show good? I could never get past the first patch of episodes... is it always going to be monster of the week or does it get serialized (my preference).

2 hours ago, King Of My Heart said:

The season finale was a... choice. You can tell that Dabb didn’t write that seriously. And the directing was god awful. It’s weird because the Season 12 finale was excellent and the Season 13 premiere is one of my all time favorite episodes... Dabb better deliver next season.

I was hoping that they’ll go down the Adam path in the last three episodes. Rowena could easily go to The Cage and pull him out herself but I guess that is too good for the writers.

I really want to see Adam again! He deserved better.