Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Supernatural: Season 14 | October 11

424 posts in this topic

King Of My Heart
57 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

but Dean also respects him. I'm more interested about John finding out Mary's been sexing Ketch and Bobby tbh :eatpopcorn:

Nnnn the writers remembering the Ketch thing would be a literal miracle :toofunny2:

erianoillim
15 minutes ago, King Of My Heart said:

Nnnn the writers remembering the Ketch thing would be a literal miracle :toofunny2:

They remembered the exorcism egg :toofunny2:

erianoillim
28 minutes ago, King Of My Heart said:

That was such a good episode omg :jonny4:

OMG they really did that I was so shook. The way they teased us half the season with messy motivations and now it all falls into place. Michael 2 is no longer boring and Death came back and continued her warning about the other realities from last season. They also mentioned about Rowena. I was giving up on the main story but now I'm so scalpedT :jonny2:

King Of My Heart
21 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

OMG they really did that I was so shook. The way they teased us half the season with messy motivations and now it all falls into place. Michael 2 is no longer boring and Death came back and continued her warning about the other realities from last season. They also mentioned about Rowena. I was giving up on the main story but now I'm so scalpedT :jonny2:

I like the way they wrote off Michael. I thought they were gonna pull that "he just left" nonsense again. Next week is a bit of a filler but whew I feel like the rest of the season will be excellent, oh and Rowena will be back in episode 14 :duca:

erianoillim
3 minutes ago, King Of My Heart said:

I like the way they wrote off Michael. I thought they were gonna pull that "he just left" nonsense again. Next week is a bit of a filler but whew I feel like the rest of the season will be excellent, oh and Rowena will be back in episode 14 :duca:

aaah this season has finally slayed me :jonny2: 

bringing it back to Chuck as a writer and more daddy issues was the TEA! why did they wait for so long I hate this show asdfdsfsdfsdkkjk

Rowena is always a good thing :duca:

King Of My Heart
2 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

aaah this season has finally slayed me :jonny2: 

bringing it back to Chuck as a writer and more daddy issues was the TEA! why did they wait for so long I hate this show asdfdsfsdfsdkkjk

Rowena is always a good thing :duca:

Ugh, I know but they always do this though. Start slow on the first half then scalp us after the winter hiatus. If they continue this excellence, Season 15 will be exciting

I lowkey want them to bring back Chuck to talk to Michael like what he did to Lucifer in S11.

erianoillim

Ugh, I know but they always do this though. Start slow on the first half then scalp us after the winter hiatus

11-13 started off faster than 14 but maybe the reduced number of episodes affected that

If they continue this excellence, Season 15 will be exciting

Dabb really is a good showrunner huh. The way I doubted him this season, but he keeps delivering and surprising me. Have you noticed how his arcs always connect to an old arc and at the same time his arcs build up through several seasons instead of ending within 1 season? The talent jumped out whew chille :jonny2:

5 minutes ago, King Of My Heart said:

I lowkey want them to bring back Chuck to talk to Michael like what he did to Lucifer in S11.

I feel like there will be a round 2 between Michael and Lucifer

King Of My Heart
3 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

Dabb really is a good showrunner huh. The way I doubted him this season, but he keeps delivering and surprising me. Have you noticed how his arcs always connect to an old arc and at the same time his arcs build up through several seasons instead of ending within 1 season? The talent jumped out whew chille :jonny2:

He really is. There's been a noticeable shift in storytelling when he stepped in and I love it. He better be the showrunner til the end :alexz:

5 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

I feel like there will be a round 2 between Michael and Lucifer

Ew no. I don't want to see any version of Lucifer anymore. Just let the sis rot in The Empty :fish2:

erianoillim
7 minutes ago, King Of My Heart said:

He better be the showrunner til the end

unless Kripke comes back for the final season :-* they can work together

7 minutes ago, King Of My Heart said:

Ew no. I don't want to see any version of Lucifer anymore. Just let the sis rot in The Empty :fish2:

Not that I like it, but I just have more faith for Dabb so I don't really care anymore if it rots or comes back like the rat it is :cm:

King Of My Heart
19 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

Not that I like it, but I just have more faith for Dabb so I don't really care anymore if it rots or comes back like the rat it is :cm:

As long as it won't be played by Pellegrino then sure. :emofish:

erianoillim
2 minutes ago, King Of My Heart said:

As long as it won't be played by Pellegrino then sure. :emofish:

unless Euginie is locked up, she will keep bringing the rat back :emofish:

but Rowena is coming back so hooray for positivity :duca:

erianoillim
9 hours ago, King Of My Heart said:

MESS. :dancehall2:

I found the reception to the episode to be strongly positive and a lot of people who were not feeling the season warmed up to it (like me) so maybe this will spill over to the next episode's rating :dancehall:

OT: Abaddon was a slay

tenor.gif?itemid=5475509

King Of My Heart
1 hour ago, erianoillim said:

I found the reception to the episode to be strongly positive and a lot of people who were not feeling the season warmed up to it (like me) so maybe this will spill over to the next episode's rating :dancehall:

OT: Abaddon was a slay

tenor.gif?itemid=5475509

Yeah, the feedback was very positive and I loved the episode. I just don’t know why all CW shows have declined in ratings :dancehall3:

erianoillim
30 minutes ago, King Of My Heart said:

Yeah, the feedback was very positive and I loved the episode. I just don’t know why all CW shows have declined in ratings :dancehall3:

Age of streaming. Many watch the show on the app after or wait for the whole season to finish first. As long as we're still among the top shows in the network we're safe

latest?cb=20180509193905

King Of My Heart
59 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

Age of streaming. Many watch the show on the app after or wait for the whole season to finish first. As long as we're still among the top shows in the network we're safe

latest?cb=20180509193905

They better end it before we start getting lower ratings than Legacies :toofunny2:

erianoillim
1 minute ago, King Of My Heart said:

They better end it before we start getting lower ratings than Legacies :toofunny2:

I'm sure the 300 will give us a good ratings boost. The promotion is strong

She-Knows-Herself.gif

King Of My Heart
1 minute ago, erianoillim said:

I'm sure the 300 will give us a good ratings boost. The promotion is strong

She-Knows-Herself.gif

Oh no doubt. I just hope we won’t fall hard after the 300th. Imagine if we get 0.7 with 2m viewers then go back to 0.4 with 1.4m :deadbanana4:

erianoillim
4 minutes ago, King Of My Heart said:

Oh no doubt. I just hope we won’t fall hard after the 300th. Imagine if we get 0.7 with 2m viewers then go back to 0.4 with 1.4m :deadbanana4:

the 0.7 will pull the season average up though :fan: I feel like 15 might be our last season. We didn't get confirmation for season 14 until Scoobynatural, so it's a little too early to worry but I feel like it's better for the show to finish on a good note.

rowena-being-dramatic-by-sasquatchandlea

King Of My Heart
1 minute ago, erianoillim said:

the 0.7 will pull the season average up though :fan: I feel like 15 might be our last season. We didn't get confirmation for season 14 until Scoobynatural, so it's a little too early to worry but I feel like it's better for the show to finish on a good note.

rowena-being-dramatic-by-sasquatchandlea

Same. It’s either Season 15 will be the last or we’ll get Season 16 with 13 episodes to give everything a proper closure. 15 is a good number to go though but we’ll see in the next few weeks.

erianoillim
2 minutes ago, King Of My Heart said:

15 is a good number to go though

tea! If they go past that, they might as well end in season 20 :jonny2:

06d24c0cd94382256fad4e686ad9b7462e78e5ff