Paloma Faith - The Architect - Special Edition

23 posts in this topic

bruninho

Paloma Faith is going to release a special edition of her #1 album "The Architect" on November 23, which will feature "incredible new material" including Make Your Own Kind Of Music and a solo version of Lullaby.

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/paloma-faith-to-release-a-special-edition-of-her-number-1-album-the-architect-on-november-23__24233/

SUPER CANNES

:jonny5:

I hope they press all tracks on vinyl while they're at it.

Hooker Barbie

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

I heard Price Of Fame in Costa earlier, and I'm BEGGING that it's the new single omg it's so brilliant 

That Bad Eartha

Can she re-mix it so the title track (and several other songs tbh) doesn't sound like it was recorded in a shoebox? 

Like it legit might be one of her best songs, but it is also borderline unlistenable.

theweekend

Wow. She dropped the ball this era I hope she can reignite it and release WW3 as a single.

Make your own kind of music is kind of meh. Not my cup of tea but I’m happy it smashed in UK.

TheWayWeWere

her re-endition of Changing was better than original , very excited about her Lullaby version :alexz: 

and I hope original stuff would be great as always :smitten: 

Kim Kardashian
On 10/4/2018 at 5:53 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

her re-endition of Changing was better than original , very excited about her Lullaby version :alexz: 

and I hope original stuff would be great as always :smitten: 

Looks like it will just be the original, from the iTunes & store listings.

I love Loyal, the title & the cover :heart2:

9 hours ago, Unknown_boy_PT said:

Signed version if anyone is interested 😁

Paloma Faith Store

Ooh I might snatch.

I hope it will be a digipak rather than a jewel case though, the deluxe edition is gorgeous.

TheWayWeWere
6 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Looks like it will just be the original, from the iTunes & store listings.

I still have some hope since it's listed as Paloma Faith & Sigala instead of Sigala 'Lullaby (feat. Paloma Faith)' :gaycat4:

Kim Kardashian
5 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

I still have some hope since it's listed as Paloma Faith & Sigala instead of Sigala 'Lullaby (feat. Paloma Faith)' :gaycat4:

Always has been, even on his album / the single release.

Kim Kardashian
5 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

NNNN, I might buy this even though I have a signed deluxe copy as well :jonny:

I ordered the signed deluxe last time but they sent me a deluxe and a signed standard copy :rip:

5 hours ago, bestfiction said:

the cover is horrendous tbh

You think? I love it.

Don't usually go for non-traditional covers like this but she did that with the standard, deluxe & re-release.

Ichinaru19
5 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

I ordered the signed deluxe last time but they sent me a deluxe and a signed standard copy :rip:

You think? I love it.

Don't usually go for non-traditional covers like this but she did that with the standard, deluxe & re-release.

Oh yeah I meant signed regular :skull: I believe they sent out a copy of both because they realized some people though they were getting the signed deluxe so that was meant to be as a sorry!

Ichinaru19

Also I think the cover is great! Its a nice contrast but also similar to the original cover. Putting the pieces back together :flame: