ThePlatinumChartsx2 | 2 DJs & 2 Pop Divas at #1 (WT & Feels)

SylMacPer

9/20! 

e3RotCu.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SylMacPer

• Remmy

• K$Ellie

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay in the Top 10 :celestial: Something Just Like This and It Ain't Me up :celestial4:

No Promises falling already :chick3: Symphony close to #1 :duca: Love spending 10 weeks on the chart :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator

clean bandit SLAYING that top 3 :clap3:

stay :clap3:

IFIC :'( CTTR stable :clap3:

Stay in the Top 10  :alexz:

SOTT  debuts   :beatfreak:

Both debuts :heart2: But especially Harry :alexz: Iggy, Lorde x2, Codes/Demi, Rih, Lana, Ed (SoY), Weeknd/DP down :!ohno:
Zedd/Alessia, Chainplay, Bandit/Zara rising :date: Bruno finally #1 after 3 months :clap3: Miles better than Jumpman

the_platinum_charts.png

"That's What I Like" remains at #1

image.png

Bruno Mars' "That's What I Like" remains stable at the top of the PlatinumCharts for another week. His second "24k Magic" single proves to be the lucky one following the #4 peaking title cut. In the last 5 years Mars has had multiple successful releases. The ones that preveiled where the chart toppers "Locked Out Of Heaven" and the Mark Ronson assisted "Uptown Funk". "That's What I Like" marks Mars' third #1 single. 

Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson enjoy one more week blocked from #1. Their new song "Symphony" follows Bandit's #1 single "Rockabye" and Larsson's #6 peaking "Lush Life". "Symphony" is the third song by Clean Bandit to enter the Top 10 on The PlatinumCharts. A few weeks ago "Rockabye" spent a single week at #1. Now it keeps falling, dropping to #6 this week.

Zedd and Alessia Cara both claim their highest peaking single on the PlatinumCharts this week. "Stay" rockets 8-3 becoming the first song for both artists to enter the Top 3. In fact Zedd outpeaks his 2016 single "Starving" which peaked at #4. For Cara this marks her second entry in the Top 10 following the #8 peaking "Scars To Your Beautiful".

The Chainsmokers and Coldplay rise to #4 with "Something Just Like This", while at #5 there's the biggest new entry of the Week. Lady Gaga lands another Top 10 single as her Coachella release "The Cure" lands at #5 of the countdown and becomes her 6th single to do so. "The Cure" follows Gaga's chart topper "Million Reasons" a song the spent two weeks at #1 back in December.

The rest of the Top 10 goes like this. As previously announced, "Rockabye" falls 3-6, The Weeknd and Daft Punk drop from #4 to #7 with "I Feel It Coming" and a same drop happens for Katy Perry and her political tune "Chained To The Rhythm" which plummets 5-8. Ed Sheeran and "Shape Of You" tumble at #9. All three songs topped the PlatinumCharts weeks ago.The last one to make the cut this week is Kendrick Lamar and "Humble." which rises 14-10 and becomes his 4th Top 10 hit.

Last Year's chart topper was Drake and Future with "Jumpman".

The_Top_20.png

Week #17 [Apr 23 - Apr 30, 2017] (#262)

Update_8.jpg

a_year_ago.png

Drake-Future-What-A-Time.jpg
Jumpman - Drake & Future

The Cure debuting in the Top 5 :alexz: Stay and Something Just Like This rising :celestial4:

No Promises already falling :chick3:  I hope Symphony gets a week at #1 :duca:

Gaga debuting high :worship2: Rih, Harry, Codes/Demi, Lorde, Lana, Ed (SoY), Katy/Skip, Weeknd/DP down :'(
Ed (GG), Bandit/Zara, Bruno all stable :heart2: Chainplay and Zedd/Alessia jumping into the top 5 :celestial4:

• 2 weeks later...

the_platinum_charts.png

Kendrick Lamar is "Humble." at #1

image.png

Sit down, cause Kendrick Lamar rockets 10-1 and claims his second chart-topper with his smash single "Humble.". The song comes from Lamar's highly acclaimed studio release, "Damn." and marks Lamar's very first chart topper as a lead artist. He previously visited the top spot for 2 weeks with his Taylor Swift collaboration on "Bad Blood" back in 2015. "Humble." replaces Bruno Mars after a 2 weeks reign and is Lamar's third single to enter the Top 10 in his short TPC chart life. Kudos!!

Another massive release blasts in the Top 10 and has a more impressive leap than "Humble.". Luis Fonsi's internation smash "Despacito" gets remixed and with a little help by Justin Bieber the song flies 14-2 in its second week and it's ready to take over the chart. The spanish song becomes the highest charted non-english song in the PlatinumChart history. It's Justin Bieber's 8th straight Top 10 single including 2 chart-toppers. It's the first single to enter for Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee.

Zedd and Alessia Cara "stay" stable inside the Top 3 for a second week with "Stay". Their EDM collab became the highest peaking single for both artist who both had already a Top 10 single, but never a Top 3 in their careers. Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson fall 2-4 with "Symphony" and last week's chart topper, Bruno Mars and "That's What I Like" drop 1-5.

Calvin Harris, Migos and Frank Ocean rise to #6 and repeak several weeks after the official release of "Slide". The Chainsmokers and Coldplay remain in the Top 10 with "Something Just Like This" which now falls 4-7. Lana Del Rey and The Weeknd debut a new single titled "Lust For Life". The song is the title cut from Del Rey's new album and the song bows at #8, claiming the title of the highest debut of the week. Lady Gaga and "The Cure" plummet 5-9 and Katy Perry's "Chained To The Rhythm" rounds the Top 10.

Last Year's chart topper was "Formation" by Beyonce.

The_Top_20.png

Week #18 [Apr 30 - May 7, 2017] (#263)

Update_9.jpg

a_year_ago.png

Edited by SylMacPer

Stay at #3 :clap3:that's where it peaked for me too.

Symphony #4, Slide #6, The Cure #9 :rofl:

Chained holding onto the top 10 :party: Hopefully Bomb Appetit can get there too!

Lust For Life debuting in the Top 10 :clap3: 

Stay stable in the Top 3 :celestial:That's What I Like really grew on me :jamming:

Symphony, The Cure, Love and No Promises falling :'(

Humble #1 :clap3: The original Despacito is better than the remix :gaycat3: Stay stable :alexz:Symphony peaked at #2 for me too :ahh: 

Slide rising :angelo: Lust For Life debuting :duca: The Cure falling :dancehall: Chained To The Rhythm still top 10 :alexz3: Bon Appetit :sats: Liability :heart2: 

double post sorry 

Edited by dangerousbutera

Katy/Migos debuting :-* Lana/Weeknd tho :smitten: #20-7 (aside from the debuts) just being drops :rip:
Ed x2, Codes/Demi, Lorde, Lana (L), Weeknd/DP, Katy/Skip, Gaga, Chainplay all among those :sosad:
Zedd/Alessia stable :fish1: Bruno + Bandit/Zara getting replaced by this new top 2 :'( Chanel vs. Walmart :oh:

the_platinum_charts.png

Kendrick Lamar is "Humble." at #1 AGAIN!

image.png

The lead single of Kendrick Lamar's highly acclaimed album "Damn." dominates the Platinum Charts for a second week in a row. "Humble." rocketed 10-1 last week and became Lamar's second chart-topper following his successful Taylor Swift rent-a-rapper collab on "Bad Blood" remix back in 2015. "Humble." is the first hip hop song to top the chart since "Black Beatles" back in November. 

Steadily awaiting for "Humble."'s downfall, "Despacito (Remix)" remains at #2 for another week. Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee recruited mega star Justin Bieber for their latin banger "Despacito" and the remix of the song rocketed 14-2 last week, only to be blocked by Lamar. The song became the highest peaking non-english song on the chart's life. It's the first time that Fonsi or Daddy Yankee appear on the chart, while it's Bieber's 8th consecutive Top 10, including two #1s ("Sorry" & "Love Yourself").

Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson rise back to the Top 3 with "Symphony". The song followed the immense success of "Rockabye" which topped the chart for a week. "Symphony" peaked at #2 a few weeks ago. It's the highest peaking Zara Larsson song to date and clings to be one of the biggest releases of the year.

Alessia Cara and Zedd drop 3-4 with their EDM smash single "Stay". Ed Sheeran rises fast to the Top 5 with "Galway Girl", a song that gets a 15-spots boost, moving 20-5. The song is the official second single of Sheeran's "Divide" following "Shape Of You" which is charted at #15 this week. DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Quavo and Chance the Rapper all celebrate a new top 10 as "I'm The One" enters the chart at #6. Bruno Mars and "That's What I Like" drops to #7, The Chainsmokers and Coldplay fall to #8 with "Something Just Like This", Calvin Harris, Migos and Frank Ocean slide at #9 with "Slide" and Lady Gaga's "The Cure" drops to #10.

The_Top_20.png

Week #19 [May 7 - May 14, 2017] (#263)

Update_10.jpg

a_year_ago.png

So many great songs falling :'( Especially Lorde, Lana x2, Ed (SoY), Weeknd/DP, Katy/Skip, Gaga, Chainplay, Bruno, Zedd/Alessia :noparty: Ed (GG) and Bandit/Zara being one of the few exceptions :date:

All songs falling off for I'm The One :alexz:

Humble deserves that #1 too :clap3:

Despacito better reach that top spot later on :duca:

comment on my c/d

• ATRL Moderator

:jonny: @ I'm the one pushing that many songs

humble :clap3:

Bon Appetit being one of the only songs to move up :party:Symphony up a bit too :flower:

The Cure already falling :weeps: Stay and That's What I Like :dancehall3:

• 2 weeks later...

the_platinum_charts.png

Welcome to MALIBU...

image.png

After breaking the internet with her twerking and dominating the charts with her controversial releases, Miley Cyrus returns to the spotlight with a brand new song and a brand new image. The Nashville-born singer unleashes "Malibu", a soft pop/rock love song and takes over the PlatinumCharts easily. "Malibu" becomes Cyrus third chart topper on the chart following the massive success of "We Can't Stop" and "Wrecking Ball". The latter bacame 2013's Year-End #1 release. "Malibu" is the lead single of Cyrus anticipated upcoming release.

"Despacito (Remix)" remains at #2 for another week. Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee recruited mega star Justin Bieber for their latin banger "Despacito" and the remix spends one more week pinned at #2, waiting for the right moment to take over. It's the first time that Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee top the chart, but Bieber has previously done it multiple times.

Last week's chart-ruler, Kendrick Lamar, drops 1-3 with "Humble.". The song became Lamar's second chart topper following his Taylor Swift collaboration, "Bad Blood". "Humble." stayed at #1 for two weeks before being dethroned by Miley's new entry.

Alessia Cara and Zedd also stay stable with "Stay" at #4. Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson now drop 3-5 with "Symphony". Ed Sheeran decreases 5-6 with his "Galway Girl" and last week's biggest entry, "I'm The One" by DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Chance The Rapper and Quavo falls to #7. Calvin Harris, Frank Ocean and Migos move 9-8 with "Slide". Lady Gaga's "The Cure" rises 10-9 and Bruno Mars' #1 single, "That's What I Like" drops 7-10.

The_Top_20.png

Week #20 [May 14 - May 21, 2017] (#265)

Update_11.jpg

a_year_ago.png

Edited by SylMacPer

Miley debuting on top :eddie: Lorde, Lana x2, Weeknd/DP, Katy/Skip, Chainplay, Bruno, Ed (GG), Bandit/Zara down :'(
Ed (SoY) and Zedd/Alessia stable :heart2: Katy/Migos up a bit :smiley: Gaga as well :celestial4::celestial4::celestial4:

• 3 weeks later...

the_platinum_charts.png

The frenzy hits the PlatinumCharts

image.png

The Global Phenomenon finally tops The Platinum Charts breaking records right and left. "Despacito", the viral sensation of this summer dominates the airwaves for the last few months and the frenzy isn't even ready to fade. Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee and Justin Bieber push the song to #1 after several weeks inside the Top 3. "Despacito" becomes the first song to top the PlatinumCharts that is not in English. Fonsi and Daddy Yankee also claim their very first chart topper. "Despacito" becomes the third chart topper for Bieber. 

Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj enter the PlatinumCharts with a new, furious release. "Swish Swish", the third single from Perry's fourth studio effort "Witness", lands at #2 becoming another hit in both Perry's and Minaj' lists. With "Swish Swish" Minaj extends her TPC hits to 19, one hit less that Rihanna. Perry on the other hand lands her 13th chart entry and her 12th Top 10 smash. So far Perry has topped the chart 8 times.

Former chart-topper, "Malibu" by Miley Cyrus drops 1-3 in its second week. The song became Cyrus' third chart topper and served as the comeback single of the singer that scored a Year-End-#1 back in 2013 with "Wrecking Ball". Kendrick Lamar and his #1 single "Humble" drops to #4, while Katy Perry's "Bon Appetit" rises 11-5 and re-peaks, adding a second Top 10 in a single week.

Alessia Cara and Zedd drop 4-6 with "Stay" in their 12th week. DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper and Lil Wayne are stable at #7 with "I'm The One". Harry Styles and his single "Sign Of The Times" return to the PlatinumCharts at #8 and reaches a brand new peak. Selena Gomez also debuts a new song at #9. Her lead single, titled "Bad Liar" becomes her 9th Top 10 single. "Symphony" by Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson drops to #10.

The_Top_20.png

Week #21 [May 21 - May 29, 2017] (#266)

Update_12.jpg

a_year_ago.png

• ATRL Moderator

formation slaying that one-year-ago :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.