ThePlatinumChartsx2 | 2 DJs & 2 Pop Divas at #1 (WT & Feels)

SylMacPer

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SylMacPer

• Remmy

• K$Ellie

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

The debuts :clap3: Crying In The Club is a bop and Switch + Bad Liar are great too :jamming:

Bon Appetit in the top 5 :party: The Cure free falling :chick3: Malibu needs to go back to #1 :keir:

the_platinum_charts.png

"Despacito" dominates for a second week

image.png

The viral sensation of 2017 is latin and is driving everyone crazy all around the globe. "Despacito" dominates the PlatinumCharts for a second week in a row. The song marks the first entry for both Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee on the chart, while became the third chart topper for Bieber who has an unbreakable strike of 9 consecutive top 10 entries."Despacito" became only the first non-english song to top the PlatinumCharts in its 5 years of existance.

Harry Styles skyrockets 8-2 this week with his brand new song "Sign Of The Times". The song marks Style's debut single as a solo act after his departure from OneDirection. The song is highest peaking single in general, beating every 1D release. His former collaborators Zayn Malik and Niall Horan have both landed solo singles on the chart. Zayn has also a #2-peaking single with "PILLOWTALK", while "I Don't Wanna Live Forever", featuring Taylor Swift, spent several weeks at #3.

Kendrick Lamar returns to the Top 3 with "Humble.". The song became Lamar's second chart topper on the chart and is his lead single from "Damn." album. Miley Cyrus' "Malibu" drops 3-4 this week. The song debuted at #1 two weeks ago, becoming Cyrus' third chart topper. Katy Perry's "Swish Swish" drops 2-5 this week. The song is the third official single from Perry's "Witness" album.

"Stay" by Zedd and Alessia Cara is stable at #6 this week. Katy Perry's "Bon Appetit" falls 5-7. DJ Khaled and his friends (including Justin Bieber) drops to #8 with "I'm The One". Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson rise at #9 with "Symphony" and Ed Sheeran's "Galway Girl" returns to the Top 10, jumping 11-10.

Last Year's chart topper was "One Dance" by Drake, Wizkid and Kyla.

The_Top_20.png

Week #22 [May 28 - Jun 4, 2017] (#267)

Update_13.png

a_year_ago.png

Despacito on top! :beatfreak: love it!

SotT coming for it tho, can go either way but still great :beatfreak:

Malibu-Swish-Humble completing a great T5!

• 3 weeks later...

the_platinum_charts.png

"Despacito" dominates for a third and fourth week

image.png

WEEK #23

"Despacito" rules for a third week in a row. The song became Bieber's third chart topper and is the first trip to #1 for both Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee. Harry Styles' "Sign Of The Times" remains stable at #2 and so does Kendrick Lamar with "Humble." at #3. Miley Cyrus' former #1 "Malibu" is a non-mover at #4, Katy Perry and Migos rise at #5 with "Bon Appetit", while "Swish Swish" by Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj drops to #6. "Stay" by Zedd and Alessia Cara falls to #7. DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper and Lil Wayne are all stable at #8 with "I'm The One". Julia Michaels re-enters the chart at #9 with "Issues" and "Symphony" by Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson round the Top 10.

WEEK #24

"Despacito" spends a fourth week at #1 and as a matter of fact there are no changes in the Top 3 this week. Harry Styles and Kendrick Lamar are stable at #2 and #3 respectively. "Sign Of The Times" peaked at #2, while "Humble." spent 2 weeks at #1. DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper, Quavo and Lil Wayne rise 8-4 and repeak with "I'm The One". Katy Perry and Migos are stable at #5 with "Bon Appetit". Justin Bieber strikes again in the top 10. "2U" by David Guetta enters at #6 and features Bieber who now claims three Top 10 hits at the same time. Miley Cyrus' "Malibu" drops 4-7, Selena Gomez "Bad Liar" enters the Top 10 at #8, Zedd and Alessia Cara fall 7-9 with "Stay" and Katy Perry falls 6-10 with "Swish Swish" featuring Nicki Minaj. 

Last Year's chart topper was "One Dance" by Drake, Wizkid and Kyla.

The_Top_20.png

Week #23 [June 4 - Jun 11, 2017] (#268)

Update_14.jpg

Week #24 [June 11 - Jun 18, 2017] (#269)

Untitled_15.jpg

a_year_ago.png

• ATRL Moderator

The Cure slipping :katie:

SOTT stable :clap3: 

• 2 weeks later...

the_platinum_charts.png

"Despacito" dominates for a fifth and sixth week

image.png

WEEK #25

"Despacito" rules for a fifth week in a row, the longest since Ed Sheeran's "Shape Of You" six-weeks-at-#1. The song became Bieber's third chart topper and is the first trip to #1 for both Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee. "Wild Thoughts" by DJ Khaled, Rihanna and Bryson Tiller debuts at #1 this week becoming 14th Top 10 single. It's the second entry for DJ Khaled following his #4 peaking "I'm The One" featuring Bieber among others. Katy Perry's "Bon Appetit" featuring Migos rises to #3 on this week's issue and reaches a new peak. Kendrick Lamar's "Humble." drops 3-4 and Harry Styles "Sign Of the Times" plummets 2-5. At #6 there's another hot debut. Calvin Harris, Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean join forces on a new groovy single titled "Feels". It's Harris' 9th top 10, Perry's 13th and the 6th for Pharrell. DJ Khaled, Bieber, Lil Wayne, Chance The Rapper and Quavo drop 4-7 with "I'm The One", Miley Cyrus' "Malibu" also drops to #8. Zedd and Alessia Cara's "Stay" is stable at #9 and Selena Gomez' "Bad Liar" falls to #10 and ends the Top 10 countdown.

WEEK #26

"Despacito" rules for a sixth week, now tying Ed Sheeran's "Shape Of You" as the longest chart ruler of 2017. "Wild Thoughts" waits patiently to take over "Despacito" and remains stable at #2. "Feels" rises 6-3 adding another success for the main trio who already have several chart toppers so far. Kendrick Lamar's "Humble." and Harry Styles' "Sign Of the Times" are stable at numbers #4 and #5. Katy Perry's "Swish Swish" featuring Nicki Minaj returns to the Top 10 and lands at #6. Katy Perry also claims the #10 spot with "Bon Appetit". "I'm The One" by DJ Khaled and Bieber is unmoveable at #7, Zedd and Alessia Cara rise to #8 with "Stay" and Miley Cyrus' "Malibu" drops to #9.

Last Year's chart topper was "This Is What You Came For" by Calvin Harris and Rihanna.

The_Top_20.png

Week #25 [June 18 - Jun 25, 2017] (#269)

Update_16.jpg

Week #26 [June 25 - Jul 2, 2017] (#270)

Update_17.jpg

a_year_ago.png

• 2 weeks later...

Your 2-6 is great and I love your #8. (unintentional rhyme)

And I hope Feels can go #1. :jonny:

the_platinum_charts.png

"Wild Thoughts" rise at #1

image.png

WEEK #27

As "Despacito" finally drops from the Top spot, a new #1 emerges and a new domination starts. She isn't a stranger to the PlatinumCharts and this week she claims her 7th chart topper with some help. "Wild Thoughts" moves 2-1 and reaches the peak of the countdown giving Rihanna her 7th chart topper (her third as a feature). With 7 #1s Rihanna now matches veterans Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato in the second place of the artists with the most chart toppers, trailing Katy Perry who owned the chart with 8 different releases.The song becomes the first chart topper for DJ Khaled whose "I'm The One" peaked a few weeks ago at #4. It's the first appearance for Bryson Tiller. "Despacito" might be dethroned, but only falls at #2. Calvin Harris, Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean are stable at #3 with "Feels". Katy Perry re-appears at #4 along with Nicki Minaj singing "Swish Swish" and Kendrick Lamar drops to #5 with "Humble.". DJ Khaled and his crew that includes names like Justin Bieber and Lil Wayne rises 7-6 with "I'm The One". Harry Styles falls to #7 with "Sign Of The Times", David Guetta and Justin Bieber return to #8 with "2U" and Charlie Puth rises to #10 with "Attention". Drake's "Signs" debuts at #9.

Calvin, Katy and Pharrell catch "Feels" at #1

image.png

WEEK #28

Calvin Harris and his famous friends rise to #1 extending records and having a summer feel with "Feels". The British DJ claims his fourth chart topper this week as his fourth "Fun Wav" single moves 3-1 and dethrones "Wild Thoughts". With "Feels" being #1 this week Katy Perry claims her 9th #1 single extending her record for the most #1s in the charts history. It's her second chart topper this year following the success of her "Witness" lead single "Chained To The Rhythm". For Pharrell "Feels" becomes his third #1, while Big Sean claims his first ever #1 this week. At #2 we have a blast from the past with a brand new song. Kesha returns with an amazing ballad and lands straight at #2. "Praying" is the first top 10 for Kesha since "Timber" which spent 3 weeks at #1 back in early 2014. Briefly, Kesha topped the chart twice, the first was "Die Young" in 2012 and the aforementioned "Timber". "Wild Thoughts" by DJ Khaled, Rihanna an Bryson Tiller drops 1-3, "Despacito" slides 2-4 and Demi Lovato debuts at #5 with "Sorry Not Sorry" extending her strike of hit singles. Charlie Puth's "Attention" rises 10-6, Kendrick Lamar's "Humble." drops 5-7, "I'm The One" by DJ Khaled slips 6-8 and "Sign Of The Times" by Harry Styles is almost out as it drops 7-9. Shawn Mendes claims his second Top 10 hit with "There's Nothing Holding Me Back" which climbs its way to #10 and rounds the countdown.

Last Year's chart topper was "This Is What You Came For" by Calvin Harris and Rihanna.

The_Top_20.png

Week #27 [Jul 2 - Jul 9, 2017] (#272)

Update_18.jpg

Week #28 [Jul 9 - Jul 16, 2017] (#273)

Update_19.jpg

a_year_ago.png

Feels. :clap3:

Praying entering. :clap3:

Despacito's longevity. :clap3:

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing top 3 and I love how well Humble has done! :clap3:

the_platinum_charts.png

Calvin, Katy and Pharrell catch "Feels" at #1 for a second and third week

image.png

WEEK #29-#30

The Top 10 is almost identical for weeks #29 and #30. Calvin Harris and his famous crew dominate for two additional weeks. "Feels" became Harris' fourth chart topper following the success of his previous releases "Spectrum", "Blame" and "This Is What You Came For". "Feels" is Katy Perry's 9th #1 hit, Pharrell's third and only the first for Big Sean. The song now has been dominating for 3 weeks in a row. At #2 it "Wild Thoughts" by DJ Khaled, Rihanna and Bryson Tiller. The song peaked at #1 a few weeks ago and became Rih's 7th chart topper and the first for Khaled and Tiller. Kesha's comeback single, "Praying", peaked at #2 on its debut week and now drops to #3 and stays there for two weeks. Kesha has previously topped the chart twice with "Die Young" and "Timber". Charlie Puth's "Attention" is stable at #4,while "Despacito" enjoys two more weeks inside the Top 5, resting at #5. At nos. 6-7-8 there's no change. "2U" by David Guetta and Justin Bieber is stable at #6, Demi Lovato's new song "Sorry Not Sorry" sits at #7 and DJ Khaled's "I'm The One" is a non-mover at #8. Harry Styles' "Sign Of The Times" is also stable at #10. The only two songs that change the top 10 are, "Humble" by Kendrick Lamar which falls to #11 and Shawn Mendes "There's Nothing Holding Me Back" which rises from #12 to #9.

Last Year's chart topper was "Rise" by Katy Perry.

The_Top_20.png

Week #29 [Jul 16 - Jul 23, 2017] (#274)

Update_20.jpg

Week #30 [Jul 23 - Jul 30, 2017] (#275)

Update_21.jpg

a_year_ago.png

• 2 weeks later...

Slay at Katy's 9th #1. :clap3:

Despacito's longevity. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.