ThePlatinumChartsx2 | 2 DJs & 2 Pop Divas at #1 (WT & Feels)

SylMacPer

the_platinum_charts.png

"The Platinum Charts" is back on ATRL

image.png

Ed Sheeran claims a fifth non-consecutive week at #1 with "Shape Of You". Sheeran's global smash is the official first single from his latest, third studio album "Divide". "Shape Of You becomes Sheeran's third #1 single following the successful "The A-Team" and "Thinking Out Loud", both of which spent a week at the summit back in 2013 and 2015 respectively. Other "Divide" singles appeared in the Chart including "Castle On The Hill", "How Would You Feel (Paene)" and "Perfect" which debuts at #14 this week.

The Weeknd and Daft Punk are ready to outdo their previous collaboration with their new hit. "I Feel It Coming", the second single from "Starboy" album, now spends a second week at #2. The title cut, which served as the lead and also featured Daft Punk, spent 5 weeks at #1 back in 2016.

Katy Perry's comeback single "Chained To The Rhythm" featuring Skip Marley is also holding tight at #3. The new KP single debuted at #1 and spent 2 weeks there before being dethroned by Sheeran. It's the 8th chart topper by Perry, who now becomes the artist with the most #1 singles in the PlatinumCharts history. Needless to say that CTTR is Skip Marley's first chart topper.

Bruno Mars' "That's What I Like" rises to #4 and becomes his second Top 5 single from his "24k Magic" album. The title cut peaked at #4. Lana Del Rey's chart return with "Love" marked another Top 5 hit. This week "Love" fails to surpass its debut peak (#3), but rises back to the Top 5 at #5. Coldplay and The Chainsmokers tumble at #6 with their "Something Just Like This". La La Land's oscar winning song "City Of Stars" now falls to #7. The Academy Award Winner for Best Original Song spent 3 weeks at #1 in the wake of 2017 and gave Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone a #1 single(???). Kygo and Selena Gomez are stable at #8 with "It Ain't Me", Rihanna jumps back to the Top 10 with "Love On The Brain" and ZAYN and Taylor Swift round the countdown with "Fifty Shades Darker" single "I Don't Wanna Live Forever".

The_Top_20.png

Week #10 [Mar 5 – Mar 12, 2016] (#255)

Chart_1.jpg

Edited by SylMacPer

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SylMacPer

• Remmy

• K$Ellie

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

the_platinum_charts.png

image.png

^^^Click to find the old chart of the Classic ATRL!^^^

- All the updates from 2012 until 2016

- All the chart toppers

- All the music

What You've Missed.......

While ATRL was undertaking upgrades and The Platinum Charts were offline, here's what's you've missed...

• Lady Gaga finally scored her very first #1. Almost two months before taking over the SuperBowl, Gaga's "Million Reasons" climbed to the summit and stayed there for 2 weeks.
  • "Black Beatles" by Rae Sremmurd and Gucci Mane took the world by storm as the Mannequin Challenger was a viral madness for months. The song spent 2 weeks at #1.
  • "Starboy" became the third chart topper for The Weeknd and the second chart topper for Daft Punk. The song is the official lead single of The Weeknd's album titled... "Starboy". He reigned for 5 weeks cause he's a m*thaf*cker starboy...
  • "La La Land" was breaking record left and right in January and February and "City Of Stars" was also slaying the PlatinumCharts. Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone are not professional singers, but their piano ballad ruled for three weeks before getting "Moonlight" 'ed by "Shape Of You".
  • Katy Perry not only debuted at #1, but she became the first artist to debut 4 of her songs there. Furthermore, with 8 career #1s, Perry became the artist with the most chart toppers in the PlatinumCharts History. We are all "Chained To The Rhythm" while Katy and Skip Marley ruled us for 2 weeks.

output_oehe7_B.gif 

output_th_G7_VZ.gif

output_Uw_HAHC.gif

output_E0eu_DF.gif

output_DF0_Em_K.gif

Edited by SylMacPer

Reserved

Reserved

6/20 

Katy and Bruno top 5 :clap3: 

Yesssssssss at this returning :heart2::heart2::heart2:
JT still on here :soda: Ed (Perfect) debuting :jamming: That's a good one from Divide
Chainsmokers x2, Lorde(?), ZAYN/Taylor and Ryan/Emma falling :sosad:
The whole top 4 stable :date: 5 wks for SoY so far :eek: Zedd/Alessia, Rih and Lana up :katie2:

9/20

Nice debut for Hypnotized it's growing on me :jamming:

IFIC, CTTR, TWIL and SOY all top 5 and holding :worship2:

Chainsmokers + Lorde and City of Stars :clap3: my faves from this week :) 

• ATRL Moderator

What a top three :smitten: 

11/20!

check mine outtt

Love and Green Light moving up :alexz: Love On The Brain too :heart2:

City Of Stars in the Top 10 :smitten: Amazing movie + soundtrack :smitten2:

Paris, Stay, Cold and I Feel It Coming :flower:

On 15/3/2017 at 10:11 AM, Sempiternal said:

11/20!

check mine outtt

Ofc :hug:

the_platinum_charts.png

Ed Sheeran reigns for a sixth week

image.png

Ed Sheeran scores his sixth non-consecutive week at #1 with "Shape Of You" now tying twenty one pilot's chart run with "Heathens", the last song to last that long at #1. "Shape Of You" is the lead single from Sheeran's brand new album "Divide" and became his third chart topper on The Platinum Charts following the successful previous singles "The A Team" and "Thinking Out Loud".

The Weeknd and Daft Punk are hold tight at #2 for one more week. Their second "Starboy" single, "I Feel It Coming", a disco jam, wants them together and powerful after the massive success of their previous collaboration on "Starboy". The song became The Weeknd's third official chart topper.

Katy Perry's comeback single "Chained To The Rhythm" featuring Skip Marley is also unmoveable back at #3. The lead single of KP4 reached the top on ThePlatinumCharts right after its release and stayed there for 2 streight weeks before surrendering to "Shape Of You". It became the 8th chart topper by Perry, who is now the artist with the most #1 singles in the PlatinumCharts history. In addition, CTTR is Skip Marley's first #1.

Rihanna wins big this week as her latest "Anti" single "Love On The Brain" skyrockets 9-4 and is added to Riri's long collection of Top 5s. Bruno Mars' "That's What I Like" now drops to #5, but that's ok. "Something Just Like This" by Coldplay and The Chainsmokers is stable at #6, Lana Del Rey's "Love" drops 5-7 and "Rockabye" by Clean Bandit, Sean Paul and Anne Marie re-enters the chart and reaches a new peak at #8. Kygo and Selena Gomez fall at #9 with "It Ain't Me", while Selena's bff, Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik round the Top 10 with "Fifty Shades Darker" song "I Don't Wanna Live Forever".

The_Top_20.png

Week #11 [Mar 12 – Mar 19, 2016] (#256)

Update_2.jpg

a_year_ago.png

What You've Missed.......

While ATRL was undertaking upgrades and The Platinum Charts were offline, here's what's you've missed...

• Lady Gaga finally scored her very first #1. Almost two months before taking over the SuperBowl, Gaga's "Million Reasons" climbed to the summit and stayed there for 2 weeks.
  • "Black Beatles" by Rae Sremmurd and Gucci Mane took the world by storm as the Mannequin Challenger was a viral madness for months. The song spent 2 weeks at #1.
  • "Starboy" became the third chart topper for The Weeknd and the second chart topper for Daft Punk. The song is the official lead single of The Weeknd's album titled... "Starboy". He reigned for 5 weeks cause he's a m*thaf*cker starboy...
  • "La La Land" was breaking record left and right in January and February and "City Of Stars" was also slaying the PlatinumCharts. Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone are not professional singers, but their piano ballad ruled for three weeks before getting "Moonlight" 'ed by "Shape Of You".
  • Katy Perry not only debuted at #1, but she became the first artist to debut 4 of her songs there. Furthermore, with 8 career #1s, Perry became the artist with the most chart toppers in the PlatinumCharts History. We are all "Chained To The Rhythm" while Katy and Skip Marley ruled us for 2 weeks.

output_oehe7_B.gifoutput_th_G7_VZ.gif 

output_Uw_HAHC.gif

output_E0eu_DF.gif

output_DF0_Em_K.gif

• ATRL Moderator

YASSSS I've been waiting to see platinumcharts its comeback! welcome!! :heart2:

28 minutes ago, Yndda said:

YASSSS I've been waiting to see platinumcharts its comeback! welcome!! :heart2:

thank youuuu  :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :hughard: :hug: 

Both debuts :date: Ryan/Emma, Lana, Bruno, falling :'( Lorde, ZAYN/Taylor, Chainplay, top 3 stable :smitten:
Zedd/Alessia, Chainsmokers and RIhanna moving up :celestial: Gaga + CoS previously getting time at #1 :worship2:

• ATRL Moderator

Rihanna rising :heart2: 

Liability debuting :party: Green Light flopping tho :dancehall3: Paris, Stay and LOTB up tho :celestial4:

Oh slayyy City Of Stars already got 3 weeks at #1 :alexz: MR getting 2 weeks on top :clap3:

Love falling :dancehall: Believer, Bad Things and Cold are alright :flower:

the_platinum_charts.png

The Weeknd earns 4th #1 with "I Feel It Coming"

image.png

The Weeknd makes a small leap, but that's enough for him to earn his fourth #1 single with "I Feel It Coming", his seond "Starboy" single. The Weeknd dethrones Ed Sheeran's "Shape Of You" after 6 non-consecutive weeks at #1. His catalogue includes the chart toppers "Can't Feel My Face", "Starboy" and 2015's Year End #1 single "The Hills". The song also features disco duo Daft Punk, who now score their third chart topper following the massive success of "Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams)" and previous The Weeknd single "Starboy".

Katy Perry and Skip Marley rise one spot this week. The political "Chained To The Rhythm" became Perry's eight chart topper, debuting at #1 seven weeks ago. The song made Perry the artist with the most #1 singles on the Chart's small history. Furthermore "Chained To The Rhythm" was the third KP single to debut at #1. Perry's previous hits include the chart toppers "Part Of Me", "Wide Awake", "Roar", "Walking On Air", "Unconditionally", "Dark Horse" and "Rise".

Rihanna is back with a hit single. Her "Love On The Brain" now moves upwards repeaking at #3 of the Countdown. The song is the official fourth "Anti" single. The song peaks at #3 on its 20th week on the chart marking the longest period until a song reaches the Top 3. Rihanna has previously topped the chart with 6 of her releases, including "Where Have You Been", "Diamonds", "The Monster", "FourFive Seconds", "Work" and "This Is What You Came For".

Last weeks big winner, loses big this time around. Ed Sheeran's "Shape Of You" plummets at #4 after six weeks of reigning on the PlatinumCharts. Bruno Mars and his "That's What I Like" is stable at #5 this week, while Lorde strikes twice with "Green Light" at #10 and a brand new Top 10 single, "Liability", a song that rockets 17-6. The Chainsmokers and Coldplay are falling a little bit with "Something Just Like This". The song moves 6-7 this week. At #8, once again, we find Clean Bandit with "Rockabye" and song that also features Sean Paul and Anne Marie. Lana Del Rey remains in the Top 10 with "Love", her new song that now drops 7-9.

The_Top_20.png

Week #12 [Mar 19 – Mar 26, 2016] (#257)

Update_3.jpg

a_year_ago.png

• ATRL Moderator

I Feel It Coming, Chained to the Rhythm, Love on the Brain, That's What I Like, Liability, Green Light, Love, Rockabye, Slide… so much taste. so happy IFIC went #1

• ATRL Moderator

LotB climbing a bit :dies:

CttR staying stable :clap3: easily her best lead single

Julia + Nicki/Drake/Wayne debuting :smiley: Chainsmokers x2, Ryan/Emma, ZAYN/Taylor, Lana, Ed down :noparty:
Bruno stable :alexz3: Zedd/Alessia, Lorde x2, Rihanna, Katy/Skip, Weeknd/DP rising :celestial4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.