WC Dallas 0  

C2 Winnipeg 0

C3 St. Louis 0  

Western Conference

P1 Calgary 0  

WC Colorado 0  

P2 San Jose 0

P3 Vegas 0  

How 'bout them Blues! They came back to win 2-1 to take a 1-0 series lead. #PlayGloria 

St. Louis Blues are doing good so far, as they're 2-0 up on Winnipeg for the Series.

It's not looking so good for Tampa, as they're down 2-0 to Columbus. 

Two sweeps tonight: President's Trophy winners Lightning and Penguins got swept by the Blue Jackets and Islanders respectively. 

I'm cackling at the two sweeps yesterday. Tampa losing to Columbus is so random, and I always love seeing Crosby knocked down a peg. :duca: 

I don’t even follow hockey and even I’m screaming at the Lightning sweep. How embarrassing :lmao:

7 hours ago, shelven said:

I don’t even follow hockey and even I’m screaming at the Lightning sweep. How embarrassing :lmao:

It'd be like if Meghan Trainor surprise released on April 26 and blocked Taylor :ahh: 

What a comeback by the Blues! Going into the 3rd, they were down 2-0 and came back to win it, with Jaden Schwartz's goal with 15 or so seconds left being the difference maker.

They can clinch a ticket to the 2nd round on Saturday night at Enterprise. 

Blues are going to round 2 with a 3-2 win over the Jets, as they take the series 4-2. 

Canada's Stanley Cup drought continues for another year. With Toronto's elimination at the hands of Boston, there are no teams from north of the US/Canada Border left in the playoffs.

All the Canadian teams already out :rip: :lmao:  I'm Canadian but it constantly makes me laugh how much we suck at our beloved game.  

The Sharks have completed the comeback in game 7, as they were down 3-0 to take a 4-3 lead, only for Vegas to tie it up 4-4 to force OT, and complete the caper as they scored in OT to win 5-4 and eliminate the Golden Knights in Game 7.

Cody Eakin's 5 minute major + game misconduct was the game and series' turning point. 

Blues take game 1 3-2, thanks to Tarasenko's 2 goals and Binnington coming up strong.

What a wild win Game 3 was for my Blues. I just wish my team would stop needlessly blowing leads and do stupid stuff such as giving up that shorty. 

The New York Islanders lose 5-2. The Islanders swept the Penguins out, only to get swept by the Hurricanes. Carolina will head to the Eastern Conference Final to await the Bruins-Blue Jackets series winner.

Sunday's a do-or-die game for the Blues. This is a familiar scenario for my club these past few seasons, like having a 2-0/2-1 series lead and lose it to be down 3-2. 

I hope the Blues at least force Game 7 (and hopefully win that game too), because I am personally sick and tired of the Blues bowing out in the 1st or 2nd round just about every time we make the playoffs! We're long overdue for a Stanley Cup! 

Boston eliminates Columbus by blanking the Blue Jackets 3-0 to win the series 4-2. The Bruins head to the Eastern Conference Final to play the Hurricanes. 

A thriller's happening in St. Louis: 80 minutes ain't enough to resolve who gets one berth to the Western Conference Final.

How about those Blues?! We won in 7 over the Stars, thanks to hometown kid Pat Maroon. Play Gloria! 

The Western Conference Final slate is set in stone, as the Sharks win Game 7 3-2 and the series 4-3. 

The Blues and Sharks will meet in the WCF for the right to represent the Western Conference in the Stanley Cup Final. 

Blues played awful last night. Too much penalties and sloppy turnovers doomed us in that 6-3 game 1 loss to the Sharks. 

The Blues got a much-needed win to split the series 1-1 as we head back to St. Louis on Wednesday. We had a 2-0 lead, only to lose it to a 2-2 tie; however, the Blues did recover to win the game 4-2. 

The Blues got robbed by the refs full stop. That game-winning OT goal by the Antichrist Terrorist Sharks should NOT have counted and been ruled a hand pass... except it wasn't called one. The game should've been a 4-3 Blues win or a 5-4 OT win for the Blues. The wrong team is up in the series 2-1.

The Boston Bruins sweep Carolina out of the playoffs by a score of 4-0. They'll await the Blues-Sharks series winner to compete in the Stanley Cup Final.

The Blues are one win away from going to their first Stanley Cup Finals since 1970. Let's hope they punch that ticket on Tuesday night.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0