• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weed

• Mr.Fenty

• Enoch

• fridayteenage

6 minutes ago, fememeist said:

There are so many better r&b acts out there(Alina Baraz, H.E.R., Sabrina Claudio, Daniel Caesar, Kelela, etc.) and they have this big fanbase because they’re gay boys? :rip:

whats wrong with being a gay boy?

1 minute ago, Enoch said:

whats wrong with being a gay boy?

You stan them because of their sexual orientation, not because of their musical content? 

If anyone non-straight topped BB200, Rina Sawayama deserved

Edited by fememeist

8 minutes ago, fememeist said:

There are so many better r&b acts out there(Alina Baraz, H.E.R., Sabrina Claudio, Daniel Caesar, Kelela, etc.) and they have this big fanbase because they’re gay boys? :rip:

They don't make R&B music and only one of them is gay now will you please stop begging for attention?

4 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Mendes :rip:

:ace: Of course. My mind!

2 minutes ago, Weed said:

They don't make R&B music and only one of them is gay now will you please stop begging for attention?

Nope, they do! Will you please stop getting into my mentions now? 

1 hour ago, fememeist said:

You stan them because of their sexual orientation, not because of their musical content? 

we don't though lmfao, this is a dumb statement, they make excellent music and it's mostly rap/hip hop oriented, we are only stating that this is an openly gay rapper who is a part of the group that is doing this good while being so open about his sexuality and struggles with it on his music, which is something worthy of celebrating.

A hardworking, and emotionally intelligient boyband with fantastic music going #1. They deserve it. 

i just realized cardi, ariana, and nicki are tied with 3 weeks each in the sales top 10. 

so proud of them. been a fan since American Boyfriend and it's so surreal to see how big they are becoming

Edited by Mr.Fenty

27 minutes ago, Lady Bird said:

iridescence

tumblr_inline_nn8rih2V721ss0czp_500.gif

dam you really hate black gays :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.