Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why Avril's studio album always sold more than Xtina's ones

34 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

KKCuteCat

Let Go 18 million vs Self titled 12 milliom

TBDT 6 million vs B2B 4 million

GL 2 million vs Bionic 700k

Self titled 750k vs Lotus 500k 

 

Except one time that Christina actually wins was Stripped (10 million) vs UMS (9 million) but if you take in account that sales was declined from 2003-2004, both albums actually had similar sales.

 

Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starfire
2 minutes ago, ttsmu said:

Cause Avril Lavigne is bigger worldwide than Xtinta and everybody know this.

this.

 

Aguilegend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKCuteCat
5 minutes ago, Blue Ranger said:

Omg stop this rn

You go tell those pressed Xtina stan to stop. If i see they make one thread to shade Avril, i'll make it worse to them :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brainmaniac

Maybe In Japan or some other random country.

 

Not in the US.

 

On their last US albums Lotus sold 300K and AL sold 156K 🤯 

 

I doubt A6 will outsell Liberation Since AL in 2013 already had a lower debut 44K Than Liberation did 69K In 2018 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brainmaniac
1 minute ago, KKCuteCat said:

You go tell those pressed Xtina stan to stop. If i see they make one thread to shade Avril, i'll make it worse to them :cm:

It was actually a Kelly Clarkson troll who started these discussions. You know how their base loves to hate on Avril and Xtina :cm:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D.M.F

Xtina's sold more albums, and singles worldwide. Avril's on par with Katy according to Chartmasters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKCuteCat
1 minute ago, D.M.F said:

Xtina's sold more albums, and singles worldwide. Avril's on par with Katy according to Chartmasters.

We're talking about studio albums here. Those features act can't relate

 

3 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

It was actually a Kelly Clarkson troll who started these discussions. You know how their base loves to hate on Avril and Xtina :cm:

 

Since when DMF is a Kelly's stan? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shinning
1 minute ago, ProudLBS said:

Avril's self titled

So what is up against Let Go? Shouldn't it be Stripped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProudLBS
1 minute ago, Shinning said:

So what is up against Let Go? Shouldn't it be Stripped?

WAIT LMAO. Xtina's self titled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Umbrella

Because Avril has always been bigger than her.

But Xtina was big during her peak years too. It's too bad she fall behind all of her peers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brainmaniac
14 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

We're talking about studio albums here. Those features act can't relate

 

Since when DMF is a Kelly's stan? 

Not him the BravoWhiskeyTango person 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKCuteCat
Just now, brainmaniac said:

Not him the BravoWhiskeyTango person 

No, the DMF's thread is much worse, have you seen that? It was clearly an attack :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brainmaniac
3 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

No, the DMF's thread is much worse, have you seen that? It was clearly an attack :rip: 

And there are harsh threads made by Avril fans but these comparison threads started getting more intense after that Kelly Clarkson troll made that thread which is why he’s the main culprit.

 

He has a past of shading and insulting Avril and Xtina so that thread was no accident and unfortunately y’all fell for it because he got what he wanted as a troll stirring the pot and seeing both sides go at it after 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKCuteCat
1 minute ago, brainmaniac said:

And there are harsh threads made by Avril fans but these comparison threads started getting more intense after that Kelly Clarkson troll made that thread which is why he’s the main culprit.

 

He has a past of shading and insulting Avril and Xtina so that thread was no accident and unfortunately y’all fell for it because he got what he wanted as a troll stirring the pot and seeing both sides go at it after 

Actually, i don't mind about threads about Avril vs Xtina. D.M.F just crossed the line. I don't think he needs anything or anyone to trigger it. He's always been hating on Avril since day 1. And i've been dealing with him since day 1

 

Anyway, i see your point there. I'll stop. I hope Xtina's stans would stop too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ttsmu

Lets check the Youtube stats gurls.

 

Xtinta:

zy63o1.jpg

 

Avril:

2r2yz4l.jpg

 

I'm sorry gurls. But the skinny one won.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0