BB: Maroon 5 & Cardi to dethrone Drake on #1; Eminem Top 10

QueenofCopyPaste

Drake cancelling two of the biggest shows of his tour now dethroned by BARDI, he’s over

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• simplywohoo

• Digital

• zoldyck

3 minutes ago, Music Is Heaven said:

All this payola talk to downplay someone’s success. Lol No shade , but many of your faves have actually used it. You just don’t hear about it because it didn’t work. 

i mean, radio deals are really common thing in music industry. Certian people are just trying to show Cardi in negative light.

QueenofCopyPaste
6 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

they dont care about ha, they care about nicki :spin:

If they (GP and fans) cared about Nicki then why her numbers and positions are below. Like please... Be more logical

1 minute ago, Glynnefluence said:

If they (GP and fans) cared about Nicki then why her numbers and positions are below. Like please... Be more logical

don't take everything so ****ing literal damn

QueenofCopyPaste
3 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

don't take everything so ****ing literal damn

Because you're not making sense. If you're gonna troll then troll good at least

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, simplywohoo said:

:biblio:

nah sis you just dumb

The irony

Why is everyone talking about Cardi when this is Maroon 5's song... I mean, yes, Cardi helped, but M5 deserves the bigger credit

2 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Why is everyone talking about Cardi when this is Maroon 5's song... I mean, yes, Cardi helped, but M5 deserves the bigger credit

It's not about Cardi receiving "credit" over Maroon 5 it's that not only did she earn 3 #1s in one year, but she's also the first and only female rapper to have 3 #1s.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.