Check Out Pop Culture Talk! Read more... ×

Camila Cabello - Consequences

1,353 posts in this topic

Solarie

So this is the real third single and the rumors about the video were real. Why the F did she drop that Real Friends remix then? I really can't with her management. Anyways I'm excited regardless. This will fit the season.

Mezter

What is she doing? If she wanted a ballad, it should’ve been Something’s Gotta Give with a touching video.

dangerousalex

she wants to END this era so bad omg it’s not even funny why would she pick this single when she has other options like this flopped when performed it on live televison it’s way too slow who would want to listen to this on radio I swear it would’ve been the perfect time to release scar tissue but no you have to go with CONSEQUENCES well listen Camila there will be CONSEQUENCES to your poor actions and taste and this will flop into oblivion and your debut era will be a distant memory, you had the chance to milk 4 singles (She Loves Control, Real Friends) and chose to choose this even after releasing Real Friends f/ Swae Lee WHAT are you doing I don’t understand is this self sabotage ??? Is this reality or is this A R T P O P ?

wabayou

didn't they make this a single and then cancel it like 85 times already

Caesar

Why is she avoiding the obvious She Loves Control. She could easily add Bad Bunny to it to make it even better. Why Camila? WHY