Lose Yourself hits 600M streams on Spotify.

Movimento Perpétuo

Best streamed song of the 2000s is an understatement. 

Edited by Timber

Just now, Timber said:

Best streamed song of the 2000s is an understatement. 

Sorry, what do you mean?

5 minutes ago, Soviet Youth said:

Sorry, what do you mean?

It's probably the most streamed song on Spotify besides these few past years when Spotify blew up. My guess is till 2013. Then 2014 had Thinking Out Loud.  I just feel like it deserves so much more credit than to just be the most streamed 2000s song. 

Edited by Timber

The biggest song of the 21st century without a doubt at least in the US. 12 weeks at number one prior to the digital age, 7 million+ digital sales, and so many streams now. :dies:

8 minutes ago, Timber said:

It's probably the most streamed song on Spotify besides these few past years when Spotify blew up. My guess is till 2013. Then 2014 had Thinking Out Loud.  

Oh, I see. You're probably right but I think the most streamed 2000s song has way more impact for some random record nowadays lmao

36 minutes ago, TSLGNMA said:

The biggest song of the 21st century without a doubt at least in the US. 12 weeks at number one prior to the digital age, 7 million+ digital sales, and so many streams now. :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.