Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Lana Del Rey - 'Norman Fucking Rockwell'

907 posts in this topic

Kriis10
Just now, Supervillain said:

You have the audacity to come for people that like Halsey and Summertime Sadness and act like you're above everyone with LOONA in your avi and sig :lmao: Absolutely no words

Because Loona releases good, even great material. Something Halsanne has yet to do. You have the audacity to ignore the rest of my sig to make a point and flop at it too. let's keep it cute for the thread though :mandown: 

ultraviolence.xx
1 hour ago, Body Electrician said:

apparently Happiness is a Butterfly is actually the title track aka Norman ****ing Rockwell? She never actually said it was called that and just posted lyrics when she posted the first snippet.... 

it's possible but it's not for certain. i'm personally hoping against it

HausOfGerard

I don't think HIAB is Norman ****ing Rockwell. The lyrics don't make sense with how she described the album/title of the song

Crueltivity
44 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

You have the audacity to come for people that like Halsey and Summertime Sadness and act like you're above everyone with LOONA in your avi and sig :lmao: Absolutely no words

Loona is revolutionizing kpop, making excellent and diverse music + visuals all while telling an amazing complex story... Try again

Eeveelution

Isn't Norman ****ing Rockwell about an artist guy who's too into himself? That doesn't fit with HIAB lyrics at all.

ultraviolence.xx
18 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

Isn't Norman ****ing Rockwell about an artist guy who's too into himself? That doesn't fit with HIAB lyrics at all.

my thought was "don't be a jerk, don't call me a taxi / ... / i just wanna dance with you" kind of fit that description, and then if there's a second verse or a bridge it could get more into that theme. but i'm still hoping they're separate songs :cm: 

Black Umbrella
1 hour ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

my thought was "don't be a jerk, don't call me a taxi / ... / i just wanna dance with you" kind of fit that description, and then if there's a second verse or a bridge it could get more into that theme. but i'm still hoping they're separate songs :cm: 

It really doesn't have anything to do with her description tbh.