96 posts in this topic

MaRy

It's been hyped by older and/or gay critics but will it actually interest the general public? Is the acting really that good from what we've seen so far? 

One Nation

Of course not. Gaga is more acclaimed than ever and the GP is perched for the release.

TABS!!! :jonny5:

Almighty Gaga

Yes. Anything more than $8 total gross is a HUGE achievement. And that'd be $7.5 mister Cooper and $0.5 miss Germanotta.

toanythingtaboo
12 minutes ago, MaRy said:

It's been hyped by older and/or gay critics but will it actually interest the general public? Is the acting really that good from what we've seen so far? 

Are they different critics from who usually reviews films? Why are you implying they're out of touch with this particular film?

Blade

I heard they’re selling a free ticket with each large pop corn and pepsi cola meal. another $25m loss for Gaga?

romonster

I don't know but

It's been hyped by older and/or gay critics

It's being hyped and praised by ALL critics; all age groups, all genders, all orientations. Why was that so hard for you to admit?

BawBaw
3 minutes ago, romonster said:

I don't know but

It's being hyped and praised by ALL critics; all age groups, all genders, all orientations. Why was that so hard for you to admit?

It's gonna bomb 

stop being delusional :fan:

H-I-M

Imma need y'all mofo's to actually explain what your definition of flopping is. WHAT numbers does she need to do for it not to be a flop, show us how delusional you are.

4gJB9un.gif