• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• TOASTY

• Oxygen

• FrederickSpears

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only this song is big at the time it comes out, but the song has been featured on the hit Korean TV show "Produce 101" which drove the sales even higher :clap3:

1 hour ago, jezebelvictoria said:

Jesse J's best song. 

Is this actually considered Jessie J's song? Or do they all share equal footing in the title? Because I could have sworn when this was first released, it was advertised as Jessie J's single featuring Ari and Nicki but now when you go to Spotify, etc... all 3 of them are listed as lead artists

really??? i doubt it. the song was global but it had decent to medium success. look at its certification.

1 minute ago, Konan said:

really??? i doubt it. the song was global but it had decent to medium success. look at its certification.

#3 Hot 100 peak, #2 Pop, 6x Platinum (and could be higher). How is that "medium success"?

4 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Is this actually considered Jessie J's song? Or do they all share equal footing in the title? Because I could have sworn when this was first released, it was advertised as Jessie J's single featuring Ari and Nicki but now when you go to Spotify, etc... all 3 of them are listed as lead artists

They share it. From my understanding it was Ariana's song first though. But I was meaning it was Jesse J's best song but not Nicki and Ariana's best song. :oh:

7 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

They share it. From my understanding it was Ariana's song first though. But I was meaning it was Jesse J's best song but not Nicki and Ariana's best song. :oh:

"Bang Bang" is a song recorded by British singer Jessie J, American singer Ariana Grande and American rapper Nicki Minaj.[3] It was written by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Rickard Göransson and Minaj, and produced by Martin, Göransson and Ilya, with Kuk Harrell serving as a vocal producer. The song was first sent to hot adult contemporary radio on July 28, 2014 through Republic Records and released as a digital download the next day by Lava and Republic Records as the lead single from Jessie J's third studio album Sweet Talker (2014). It is also included on the deluxe version of Ariana Grande's second studio album My Everything (2014), serving as the third single from that album.[4]

Knew I was right lol should have just looked at Wikipedia first

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, ThirdWardBey said:

Doubtful. 

It used to be Telephone, then Problem, and now Bang Bang. If you have your doubts, feel free to prove the source in the OP wrong :smile: 

47 minutes ago, ThirdWardBey said:

Doubtful. 

even with SPS, 16M units sold is impossible to get

1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

#3 Hot 100 peak, #2 Pop, 6x Platinum (and could be higher). How is that "medium success"?

im not only talking its success in US but also globally. in year end charts, Bang Bang is hardly seen in the top 10, let alone top 20.

47 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

It used to be Telephone, then Problem, and now Bang Bang. If you have your doubts, feel free to prove the source in the OP wrong :smile: 

funnily the tweet you quote has no credible source in the first place 

3 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

"Bang Bang" is a song recorded by British singer Jessie J, American singer Ariana Grande and American rapper Nicki Minaj.[3] It was written by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Rickard Göransson and Minaj, and produced by Martin, Göransson and Ilya, with Kuk Harrell serving as a vocal producer. The song was first sent to hot adult contemporary radio on July 28, 2014 through Republic Records and released as a digital download the next day by Lava and Republic Records as the lead single from Jessie J's third studio album Sweet Talker (2014). It is also included on the deluxe version of Ariana Grande's second studio album My Everything (2014), serving as the third single from that album.[4]

Knew I was right lol should have just looked at Wikipedia first

It’s shared, per your quote.

Where's the receipts tho, a fan account tweet means nothing 

However this one remains the best and most iconic

4 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

They share it.

4 hours ago, Oxygen said:

Streams are not sales and the two latter songs have not outsold Telephone. :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.