Kanye & Lil Pump Break YouTube Record

Alaska.

Resultado de imagem para kanye pump

Kanye West and Lil Pump’s oddball music video for “I Love It” has garnered over 76 million views in its first week, according to a press release from Lil Pump’s record label Warner Bros.

Those numbers make the video for “I Love It” featuring Adele Givens the biggest-ever global debut for a hip-hop video on YouTube, and on top of that, the song has been streamed across multiple platforms a total of 115 million times. The track and the Spike Jonze-executive produced video have proved to be a viral sensation over the past weeks, after the music video debuted at the ****hub awards, which West also creative directed.

The video broke the previous YouTube record, which was held by Childish Gambino’s “This Is America.”

x

This Is America did 74M in the first 5.5 days, so it did more than 76M in its first week.

Ugh I miss the days where pop females broke these records. Why is music in such a ****ty state right now? ?

25 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

This Is America did 74M in the first 5.5 days, so it did more than 76M in its first week.

Obviously only the tracking week counts for records and charts. You knew this already 

TuAHE66.gif

29 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

A lot more impressive considering I Love It is only 2 minutes long

mostly thanks to Lil Pump. He's one of the hottest rappers out right now and he just turned 18 ? 

this song is a whole BOP!

7 minutes ago, KeirGrey said:

A lot more impressive considering I Love It is only 2 minutes long

This Is America was promoted on SNL :mandown:

Eminems diss track did 40M the first day so their record wont last long

16 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Eminems diss track did 40M the first day so their record wont last long

Diss track buzz fizzle out real quick so I doubt it would do an another 40M by the end of the tracking week

1 hour ago, ordinarynam said:

Diss track buzz fizzle out real quick so I doubt it would do an another 40M by the end of the tracking week

You sure about that?

21 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Ugh I miss the days where pop females broke these records. Why is music in such a ****ty state right now? ?

critics and industry experts disagree:cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.