kelly-clarkson
23 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Finally listened to the album

Its actually really good

Dont know why I thought it would be bad 

favorites are: medicine, meaning of life, didn’t i, go high

Taste, Go High it's amazing :clap3: 

TeeJay

Does anyone have any info on how or if she does meet and greets? I got vip tickets but it doesn't mention meeting her. How do i make that happen?

kelly-clarkson
2 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

is there any chance she is touring in Europe ?

I don't think so :noparty:

Or at least for now!! She said that she will be busy next year with The Voice, her Talk-Show and the US tour!

TeeJay
On 1/10/2019 at 10:07 AM, kelly-clarkson said:

Do you(or anyone here) have any info on how this works? I have VIP tickets to the whole lotta woman pit for the fresno show but i never got the tickets. It says they will be at the box office. I've never dealt with that before. When do i pick them up? When, where and how do I arrive to do the pre show stuff that comes with the tickets? They really haven't given me any info about any of the stuff and the show is 2 weeks away so i'm a lil worried. Also, does she not do meet and greets? Or can i expect her to pop out and say hi while were are backstage? lmao

kelly-clarkson
9 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

Do you(or anyone here) have any info on how this works? I have VIP tickets to the whole lotta woman pit for the fresno show but i never got the tickets. It says they will be at the box office. I've never dealt with that before. When do i pick them up? When, where and how do I arrive to do the pre show stuff that comes with the tickets? They really haven't given me any info about any of the stuff and the show is 2 weeks away so i'm a lil worried. Also, does she not do meet and greets? Or can i expect her to pop out and say hi while were are backstage? lmao

No idea :noparty:

Let me ask this on the base!!

RealityBites
18 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

Just get to the show a little earlier and go to the box office. They will ask for your ID and tte credit card you purchased if usually 

TeeJay
32 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

No idea :noparty:

Let me ask this on the base!!

thanks so much! I've sent emails but they never answer the questions. They always talk around them and i'm like wtf lmao. I called the arena as well and they said that they can't give any details on the pre show stuff such as the lounge and all that because the artists teams deals with that, not the venue. It's so frustrating and kinda makes me never want to buy vip tickets again.

TeeJay
26 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Just get to the show a little earlier and go to the box office. They will ask for your ID and tte credit card you purchased if usually 

But how early? They haven't said what time VIP holders need to be there for all the pre show stuff such as the lounge ect...

RealityBites
6 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

But how early? They haven't said what time VIP holders need to be there for all the pre show stuff such as the lounge ect...

You can email them here [email protected]or 888-805-8930

Q: Where will I receive my VIP credentials?

A: All VIP credentials will be available for pickup at the venue. As it gets closer to the event, an informational email will be sent with further details regarding time and location. Please be sure to bring valid photo ID to pick up everything.

so they will email soon 

KevinKDC
11 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

Do you have any receipts or any proof of purchase? If you do, then it should be covered.