2 hours ago, Bencharmer said:

This one sounds amazing.

aat2IxN.gif

Release a single soon kween please!!!!

aat2IxN.gif

Moonlightbae
3 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

She's visiting radio stations today, wonder if this is the lead single

Well it's definitely not RML, so either that or she got another song and those two are just to refresh her setlist

whatyouwant_
17 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

Well it's definitely not RML, so either that or she got another song and those two are just to refresh her setlist

hm yeah, even if i like RML more, this one is less repetitive and more GP friendly. So it has to be this one or a new song.

Moonlightbae
14 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

hm yeah, even if i like RML more, this one is less repetitive and more GP friendly. So it has to be this one or a new song.

Hopefully a new song, more GP friendly and upbeat.

whatyouwant_
5 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

Hopefully a new song, more GP friendly and upbeat.

Just rihlease that Max Martin song :gaycat5:

MississippiZara
43 minutes ago, Moonlightbae said:

No shade, but why do we think it isn't RML? A month ago Zara described the lead single as a soft, calm, rough (I know, calm and rough don't make sense in the same sentence) pop song. This fits it perfectly. I personally think it is the lead single, or more believably, they're gonna be a duel release cause she said earlier this summer that she's releasing multiple songs. 

I think RML will do very well, actually. People are calling it repetitive, but all we've heard so far is the 2nd chorus, the bridge, and the final chorus. We haven't heard verses. I really hope DWAM isn't the lead. That one sounds so uninspired and basic. Unauthentic.

Not to mention, she performed RML second of the new songs. I feel like she wouldn't perform the single first and then a random album track second. 

Moonlightbae
3 minutes ago, MississippiZara said:

No shade, but why do we think it isn't RML? A month ago Zara described the lead single as a soft, calm, rough (I know, calm and rough don't make sense in the same sentence) pop song. This fits it perfectly. I personally think it is the lead single, or more believably, they're gonna be a duel release cause she said earlier this summer that she's releasing multiple songs. 

I think RML will do very well, actually. People are calling it repetitive, but all we've heard so far is the 2nd chorus, the bridge, and the final chorus. We haven't heard verses. I really hope DWAM isn't the lead. That one sounds so uninspired and basic. Unauthentic.

Not to mention, she performed RML second of the new songs. I feel like she wouldn't perform the single first and then a random album track second. 

she said it will be dance friendly so