Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jolin & Namie preform "I’m Not Yours" at Namie’s final show

23 posts in this topic

Junlin

Taiwan’s #1 diva Jolin Tsai has been announced as a guest at Namie Amuro’s final event, and then Amuro will RETIRE.

The event will take place at Amuro’s birthplace Okinawa, and is called “WE ♥ NAMIE HANABI SHOW Eve festival ~ I ♥ OKINAWA / I ♥ MUSIC ~ “. The event will be supported and sponsored by 7/11. An elaborate firework show tailored to Amuro’s music is planned to take place, the venue selected is the Okinawa Convention Center Exhibition Building.

Besides Tsai, other guests scheduled to appear are Ken Hirai and MONGOL800.

Tsai and Amuro have a long friendship, first forming a bond in the early 2010’s. In 2014 they released a duet titled “I’m Not Yours“, included on Tsai’s 2014 album “Play”.  Earlier this year when Amuro performed for the last time in Taiwan, Tsai of course attended the concert and even baked Amuro a handmade cake of herself!

The event is actually taking place on Tsai’s birthday, in a statement she revealed that taking part in this event will be an unforgettable birthday gift and she couldn’t be happier.

“WE ♥ NAMIE HANABI SHOW Eve festival ~ I ♥ OKINAWA / I ♥ MUSIC ~ ” will take place on September 15th.

[x:jonny5:

Junlin
14 minutes ago, Legendary said:

slay a bit :clap3:

But also "Taiwan's #1 diva" is A-Mei don't @ me

okay then Jolin takes Asian #1 diva. :cm:

Dynamo
27 minutes ago, Junlin said:

Thats ayumi :gaycat4: :sorry:

Dynamo
1 minute ago, Junlin said:

a has-been :sorry: 

:fish2:

blackout77
43 minutes ago, Junlin said:

13 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Thats ayumi :gaycat4: :sorry:

This thread is literally about the #1 diva Namie

tenor.gif?itemid=11047700

Junlin
Just now, Dynamo said:

:fish2:

Did I lie? :cm: but she has still chance back to the top, but her record company not being supportive at all. :cm: and somehow she needs to take a break for her health and poor voice. :cm:

Junlin
4 minutes ago, blackout77 said:

Well she’s about to retire.

dedro
24 minutes ago, blackout77 said:

Queen Namie has appointed the next supreme Jolin

Junlin
1 hour ago, snowo said:

you mean A LEGEND :sorry: 

OT: bye Namie

a legend celebrating her 20th anniversary sold less than 30k with her latest effort in 4 weeks. :soda:

snowo
2 hours ago, Junlin said:

a legend celebrating her 20th anniversary sold less than 30k with her latest effort in 4 weeks. :soda:

don't you get it? she's a legacy act now :-* 

Dynamo

Dont leave us queen :emofish: Hope is just a break and shes coming stronger than ever in the future :gaycat4:

Junlin
Just now, Dynamo said:

Dont leave us queen :emofish: Hope is just a break and shes coming stronger than ever in the future :gaycat4:

She’s not coming back sis, her official website, fan club and Facebook page even her official YouTube account will be shut soon. :emofish:

Dynamo
2 minutes ago, Junlin said:

She’s not coming back sis, her official website, fan club and Facebook page even her official YouTube account will be shut soon. :emofish:

What? Omg lemme download some videos real fast before its too late  specially Fighter And Hero :emofish:

Is she depressed? What happened sis?  She was highly successful these last years :jonny5:

Ayu is going totally deaf sooner or later :emofish: Hikki is losing ha touch and i dont think she will last that much :gaycat4:

Looks like Koda Kumi will be the last one standing :rip:

Junlin
9 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

What? Omg lemme download some videos real fast before its too late  specially Fighter And Hero :emofish:

Is she depressed? What happened sis?  She was highly successful these last years :jonny5:

Ayu is going totally deaf sooner or later :emofish: Hikki is losing ha touch and i dont think she will last that much :gaycat4:

Looks like Koda Kumi will be the last one standing :rip:

Don't forget to dl New Look aka her best video. :gaycat1:

It’s only a job to her. She actually had planned to retire in her 20th anniversary, but for some reasons the plan was delayed to her 25th. Obviously she’s getting older, and not everyone can pull a Madonna, so a retirement while she’s still in her peak with her hit single Hero, retirement is definitely a wise decision for her. 

Ayu really needs to take a break at least, her voice has been damaged too. :rip: 

Lights and Waves

There was an awesome fireworks show set to Hero. The line at her pop up in Shibuya was massive.

Dynamo
2 minutes ago, Junlin said:

Don't forget to dl New Look aka her best video. :gaycat1:

It’s only a job to her. She actually had planned to retire in her 20th anniversary, but for some reasons the plan was delayed to her 25th. Obviously she’s getting older, and not everyone can pull a Madonna, so a retirement while she’s still in her peak with her hit single Hero, retirement is definitely a wise decision for her. 

Ayu really needs to take a break at least, her voice has been damaged too. :rip: 

New Look is my hymn everytime im trying new clothes

giphy.gif

Im really worried about ayu too :biblio: Shes too obsessed with ha career and fans to the point of harming herself  :emofish: 

She should be retired now and livin the american dream pregnant with tyson :chick3:

Leaving him cause she was too attached to japan/career was a bad decision :chick3:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREGiFR_nQuGNCoKzcBA0e

Chained to japan indeed :emofish:

51lAXu0Kc-L._SY355_.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0