Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

ELITE - Netflix Teen Show ft Gay Couple

761 posts in this topic

A new Netflix show is coming out with a hot secret gay couple ft two hot in the closet guys.

PLOT-

Las Encinas is the most exclusive school in the country- where the Elite sends their children to study. In there, three working-class teens have just been admitted after an earthquake destroyed their school. The clash between those who have everything and those who have nothing to lose creates a perfect storm that ends in a murder. Who committed the crime? 

TRAILER-

Premieres October 5th on Netflix. It will be our new obsession. 

Elite_101_Unit_0196-700x455.jpg

elite-crop.jpg

OqVDqdld-iM7OuMGQlh4nTi1T34bGYXgurpMiJeQ

2 minutes ago, BobBertran1992 said:

What's with all these teens shows? Are they that succesful? 

Yes. There is 3 of them shooting where i live aswell. Fandoms and popularity mostly because of Instagram and Twitter.  The skam cast, river dale cast, 13 reasons why cast, the netflix teen romcoms all boost the shows and the actors up 100%. 

Gossip Girl meets Rebelde teas. I'm a sucker for teen shows, so I'll give it a go.

7 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Rebelde teas

19 minutes ago, Supervixen said:

Gossip Girl meets Rebelde teas. I'm a sucker for teen shows, so I'll give it a go.

What is Rebelde. And is the brazillian or Mexican version better? Also is there a gay love storyline in it???

6 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

What is Rebelde. And is the brazillian or Mexican version better? Also is there a gay love storyline in it???

The mexican one is way better and more iconic. I don't remember if there's a gay storyline in it but I don't think there was.

I'll be tuning in because I'm a sucker for these teen shows and gotta support our fellow gays :eli: 

None of these guys are hot tho?? Give me an unrealistic hot gay couple or go

8 hours ago, Hector said:

I'll give this a chance. Hoping for this to be as decent as "Alex Strangelove". 

That movie wasn't decent. It was just bad.

On-topic: I'd be checking this out when it gets released.

Samuel should have been the gay one, but I guess the other two will have to do. 

Hopefully this turns out good.