ATRL's Hunt or Hide | WINNER: Loyalty & RandomName

Queen Conchita

58 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Anyone want to pick the next power? y'all can choose from Louisa, Dua, Charli or Years & Years. Song titles might help you work out what the power will be :eli:

Charli XCX - Sticky: this player combines two areas together. If a hunter chooses any one of them, everyone in both of them them will die

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Diarrhoea

• Loyalty

• PinkBox

Whew I was revived. Rise up Lotus rise this is the beginning.

jamesfog

12 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

Charli XCX - Sticky: this player combines two areas together. If a hunter chooses any one of them, everyone in both of them them will die

wait bitch this is better than my idea i'm stealing it if you don't mind? :thing:

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

wait bitch this is better than my idea i'm stealing it if you don't mind? :thing:

Feel free, I love plagiarism x

9 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

:rip: I thought that @Clytemnestra was sabotaging us. I totally would've done that if I had the power. Die you little f***ers

I thought he’d do that too. :eek: 

Reminder that everyone that hid in Y&Y officially owes me 

So the next time y'all are hunters I better see a pm :gaycat5:

34p13r8.jpg

@Kylie Jenner @Prismee @Alena @PoKiTaurus @Clytemnestra @Dibbles @Lukey @Opium @Diarrhoea@RandomName @Fa1x intelectual @Nacht @KatyCatPH @mxtthewdelrey @Loyalty @PinkBox @thecptz @jamesfog

ROUND 5: CHARLI XCX

HUNTERS 

(randomised)

@thecptz @Kylie Jenner

PM me a section of the woods you want to hunt and remember, if you both hunt the same area, you will get killed along with everyone else in the section.

HIDERS

PM me a section of the woods you want to hide in, start making alliances they may come in handy.

WOODS

The new gen have arrived and each carry a strong power to the game which you'll discover each round.

LOUISA | SELENA | CARDI | DUA | CHARLI | ZARA | YEARS & YEARS | TROYE

POWERS

2d78rph.png

... Sticky!

The player who finds this power in the woods will be able to combine two areas together. If a hunter chooses either, everyone hiding in them will die.

2e31w6s.jpg

... Couples Immunity!

Two players have been granted couples immunity. If both of them hide in the same section in the woods, the power is activated and both of them will be immune to any attacks this round.

However, the power will not work if they are in different sections. The twist? - They don't know who their other half is. 

308cn75.jpg

... The Shield!

Makes a return and is hiding in one section of the woods, first player to enter will receive the power. They can then gift it to another player making them immune from any attacks this round. Must be redeemed through PM.

Remember ... you can change your hiding/hunting spot as many times as you like before the round ends.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO HUNT OR HIDE, ANY PLAYER IN THE SAME SECTION AS A HUNTER WILL BE KILLED!

Want you to lick it, lick it
Put it in me, put it in me
Make it sticky, sticky
Come on and flip it, flip, flip
Baby boy, I know you're sprung
We can do it all night long
Make it sticky, sticky

7WSutUx.jpg

39 minutes ago, thecptz said:

Make it sticky, sticky
Make it sticky, sticky

7WSutUx.jpg

Her best song? Absolutely

7WSutUx.jpg

ROUND 5: RESULTS

@Kylie Jenner @Prismee @Alena @PoKiTaurus @Clytemnestra @Dibbles @Lukey @Opium @Diarrhoea@RandomName @Fa1x intelectual @Nacht @KatyCatPH @mxtthewdelrey @Loyalty @PinkBox @thecptz @jamesfog

HIDING IN THE WOODS

CARDI: Opium, jamesfog

TROYE: RandomName, PinkBox, Diarrhoea, Nacht, Dibbles

SELENA

ZARA: Lukey

DUA: Loyalty, Prismee, Fa1x Intelectual

YEARS & YEARS: Clytemnestra, KatyCatPH

LOUISA: mxtthewdelrey, PoKiTaurus

CHARLIAlena

POWERS

Loyalty & RandomName were randomly selected for Couples Immunity, as they didn't hide in the same section, the power wasn't activated and no immunity was won.

The Shield was hidden in CHARLI and was discovered by Alena, who gifted it to Loyalty. Loyalty is now immune from any potential attacks this round.

The Sticky power was hidden in DUA, Nacht found it and decided to stick SELENA & CHARLI together. If a hunter chooses either, anyone hiding in them will be killed.

HUNTING IN THE WOODS

Kylie Jenner & Thecptz chose to hunt ...

Kylie Jenner chose to hunt CARDI killing @Opium & @jamesfog. Thecptz chose to hunt SELENA killing @Alena because of the Sticky power.

jamesfog being revived only to be killed again the next round :deadbanana4:

the way everyone RAN from years & years when @Clytemnestra publicly hid there (except KatyCat) :deadbanana4:

alena winning immunity for loyalty and then getting killed after :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.