giphy.gif

ROUND 4: RESULTS

HIDING IN THE WOODS

CARDI: Diarrhoea

TROYE

SELENA

ZARA: Nacht

DUA

YEARS & YEARS: Alena, Fa1x Intelectual, Clytemnestra, RandomName, Opium, KatyCatPH, Loyalty, PoKiTaurus

LOUISA: Lukey, Mxtthewdelrey, Kylie Jenner

CHARLI

POWERS

The Revival Power was found by RandomName in LOUISA and he decided to bring back @thecptz @jamesfog & @PinkBox from the dead.

The Smoke Bomb was won by Clytemnestra who threw it in YEARS & YEARS causing everyone hiding to be blinded by any potential attacks.

HUNTING IN THE WOODS

Prismee & Dibbles chose to hunt ...

Prismee chose to hunt YEARS & YEARS but all 8 players hiding there were blinded by the attack. Dibbles chose to hunt SELENA where no one was hiding. Meaning everyone survived R4.

Just now, Diarrhoea said:

:rip: I thought that @Clytemnestra was sabotaging us. I totally would've done that if I had the power. Die you little f***ers

That was the plan at first, I had the gif ready and everything

mnVeIKY.gif

But I had a change of heart and swapped at the last minute, we love a redemption story! y'all still owe me tho :gaycat5:

Nn i heard about this PM from like 5 players and I was absolutely f*cking convinced @Clytemnestra was going to do a evil last minute swap :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Clytemnestra said:

That was the plan at first, I had the gif ready and everything

mnVeIKY.gif

But I had a change of heart and swapped at the last minute, we love a redemption story! y'all still owe me tho :gaycat5:

I wanted an iconic backstab, I feel robbed x

6 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

:rip: I thought that @Clytemnestra was sabotaging us. I totally would've done that if I had the power. Die you little f***ers

I legit sat there for 30 minutes thinking "is he trying to get us all murdered tonight?"

Would have been such an awesome twist lmao

Anyone want to pick the next power? y'all can choose from Louisa, Dua, Charli or Years & Years. Song titles might help you work out what the power will be :eli:

42 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Anyone want to pick the next power? y'all can choose from Louisa, Dua, Charli or Years & Years. Song titles might help you work out what the power will be :eli:

Let's have some New Rules

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.