Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Jane the Virgin | S5 | Final season: 3/27

310 posts in this topic

this is coming back tonight, right?

can't wait, i've missed this show the most during hiatus

I've really gotten into this in the last two weeks and love it so much :alexz:

Rafael is SO hot  :gaycat2:

last nights episode was pretty good. petra is not playing and i kinda get it but i still wish it wasn't like this.

HATE xio/bruce and rogelio with anyone else. i really hope they actually do end up together. 

i can totally see michael as a lawyer, that would be great but I don't really get why he needs to change his career? he's not fit for the field yet but surely once he heals even further that wouldn't be a problem anymore?

I read some spoilers on what is going to happen in the upcoming episodes and I'm 

Spoiler

devasted. :cries:

4 hours ago, Inception said:

I read some spoilers on what is going to happen in the upcoming episodes and I'm 

Reveal hidden contents

devasted. :cries:

omg can u tell me 

Spoiler

:dancehall2:

39 minutes ago, velocity said:

omg can u tell me 

Reveal hidden contents

:dancehall2:

It seems like ***HUGE SPOILER***

Spoiler

Michael is going to die, most likely on the February 6th episode :weeps:

Not sure if it's confirmed, but I read that on another forum and the signs are pointing to it actually happening.

3 minutes ago, Inception said:

It seems like ***HUGE SPOILER***

Reveal hidden contents

Michael is going to die, most likely on the February 6th episode :weeps:

Not sure if it's confirmed, but I read that on another forum and the signs are pointing to it actually happening.

Spoiler

omg please NO!!!! this is terrible oh god if that happens idk if i can continue on

thank you for telling me because now at least i can prepare myself :weeps: 

I'm super behind on this season but :deadbanana: at tonight's episode. I knew it would happen but still :jonny:

Spoiler

Team Rafael won tbh :jonny3: thankfully I've been on the winning team from the very beginning :jonny3: 

giphy.gif

I'm a season behind and was spoiled about tonight on Twitter. :jonny: What the ****, this show is so damn good. I'm going to watch this episode as soon as it's available, I'm ready for Gina to ACT.

THAT DAMN TWIST THOUGH.

I didn't see any spoilers before, but I saw the signs with the narration...I didn't think it would actually happen though :jonny:

I mean, they basically told us it would happen a little over two years ago, in the show's 10th episode. 

I'm devastated about what happened, I'm going to be in denial until further notice :weeps:. Also special mention to Gina's acting at the end, my soul was shook.

Knowing it was coming somehow made it much worse. I am actually upset, I really thought Jane and Michael were meant to grow old together. #foreverteamichael

Gina's a hell of an actress, I hope she has a big career after this show.

I was looking at gifs of the thing in class and I straight up wanted to cry. :'( 

Michael should have died when he got shot tbh, especially if they were just going to kill him off so soon. The way it happened in last night's episode was kinda random and insensitive. He was stressed out because of the LSAT test, but they could have shown more signs of something happening due to his gunshot wound. I do not recall any side-effects (aside from no longer being a cop) or the possibility of him dying. Sure, they've kinda hinted at him leaving show, but not much from a medical standpoint?

The episode was also generally pretty "happy" for him and Jane. Just think they could have handled it better in a way that made more sense. I guess this also means that the show could end after the next season or so, unless they bring in a new major love interest to compete with Rafael or have Jane be a single mother.

Nooo! :cries: I was so here for Jane and Michael's romantic mundane life. I loved them together! Sad to see Michael go but it was so masterfully executed with this episode and all the foreshadowing beforehand. But...I'm not sure how I feel about the time jump. I'll have to see how they handle it next episode. I'm surprised at the number of people who are saying they are dropping the show because of Michael's death, though. It might just be down to feeling betrayed but I'm so excited for what comes next. I was always #TeamJane myself and whatever made her happy.