Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

The Hills: New Beginnings

374 posts in this topic

Stephanie’s fake accent...I can’t 

ill watch this to see how it is 

6 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Some great insight about the show. Jason being the one who may have start the whole sextape rumor.

when she answered questions about spencer & heidi, it was so boring :rip: her answers for the other questions though......looks like we have a new villain in town :jonny4: the way she answered the questions about audrina & roxy (i didn't know they were feuding :deadbanana4:)

she's bringing her made in chelsea accent to the hills. we have another dorit :ahh:

this showed up in my recommended, have y'all seen? @SamanthaJadeFr @dillan

wtf jason's sister is a cast member now? they don't need this huge of a cast :deadbanana2:

the interviewer not knowing caitlyn jenner is brody's dad :deadbanana4:

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, private radio said:

wtf jason's sister is a cast member now? they don't need this huge of a cast :deadbanana2:

Most of the cast is a mess, Jason's wife, Brody's wife, Frankie and his wife, Pamela Anderson's son, like what?...

Heidy is still sending me with her answer about diversity :toofunny2:

3 hours ago, private radio said:

I feel like she maybe a secondary cast member, not really have a main storyline but probably show up to stir drama lmao

2 hours ago, dillan said:

I feel like she maybe a secondary cast member, not really have a main storyline but probably show up to stir drama lmao

I think so too. She definitely had a feud with Heidi & Spencer.

Well that was quick:

I think Heidi is talking about Brody's wife.

According to Stephani, the reason why she doesn't want to be associated with Heidi & Spencer anymore is because they got arrested after being fired from the Hills back in the days and the reason why they are living the rich and famous life ever since is because Spencer's parents bought them a house and they are living off their money and in return Heidi is not letting them see their son.

On 4/10/2019 at 11:36 PM, dillan said:

I hate when this happens, how are they gonna explain his disappearance mid season :rip: 

So messy and it hasn't even started yet :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

the kelly cutrone tea :rip: so basically she used whitney to get more screentime on mtv :toofunny3:

i kinda of predicted heidi not filming a lot of scenes with mischa. i feel like with this comeback, the group would be more separated as opposed to the original one.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, private radio said:

the kelly cutrone tea :rip: so basically she used whitney to get more screentime on mtv :toofunny3:

i kinda of predicted heidi not filming a lot of scenes with mischa. i feel like with this comeback, the group would be more separated as opposed to the original one.

Not surprised about Kelly Cutrone. She was kind of shady with Lauren during that fashion show on season 1 and suddenly she was all nice to her and wanted to hire her years later when Lauren became huge.

She wanted to help Whitney with her clothing line and right when The City ended, Kelly went MIA.

Heidi looks amazing. Youd think after so much plastic surgery she’d look terrible but she looks so good

Old habits die hard!

The Hills reboot is set to premiere in less than a month and RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that Mischa Barton has already made some serious enemies on set! According to a production source, Mischa, 33, “starts a lot of fake fights” with her co-stars, which include original cast members Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, Stephanie Pratt, Audrina Patridge , Whitney Port, Jason Wahler and Frankie DelGado.

“Whitney and Audrina are really just over her and they do not understand why she is on the show to begin with, considering she was not on the original,” the insider added.

Mischa starred in Fox’s The O.C. which inspired reality show spin-off Laguna Beach after it ended. Since her stint on O.C., however, she’s gotten arrested for a D.U.I, spent time in a psych ward, sued her mother, overdosed on drugs and got caught up in a scandal over a leaked sex tape.

“She gets into it a couple of times during filming over her leach-on boyfriend James. Everyone believes that he is only with her for fame, but she won’t listen. She thinks that the other girls are just super jealous of what she has,” the insider added.

In 2017, Mischa started dating Australian model James Abercrombie, who’s family fortune is estimated to be $500 million. But it seems that Mischa is only hated by cast mates, as MTV networks are raving over the troubled actress’ on-screen antics! “There’s no reason there can’t be five more seasons of this,” a source previously told Radar.

“Bosses are loving what they’re seeing so far.” The Hills: New Beginnings premieres on June 24.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/05/mischa-barton-hated-hills-costars/

On 4/28/2019 at 7:26 PM, perfectillusion said:

Heidi looks amazing. Youd think after so much plastic surgery she’d look terrible but she looks so good

Yes, she does look good compared to the last time we saw her on "The Hills". I guess she stopped doing surgeries after all these years. 

13 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Yes, she does look good compared to the last time we saw her on "The Hills". I guess she stopped doing surgeries after all these years. 

She seems to look more like her old self

Why are MTV so incapable of giving us a proper trailer :rip: 

13 hours ago, dillan said:

Why are MTV so incapable of giving us a proper trailer :rip: 

They keep on showing old clips with some boring new footages. Where is the drama? What is this trailer? Doesn't make me want to watch...:biblio: