Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

Ava Max - "Sweet but Psycho"

1,169 posts in this topic

Alien.

I opened a thread when the song came out and no one cared. :toofunny3: I think the mods closed it.

Kim Kardashian
Just now, Alien. said:

I opened a thread when the song came out and no one cared. :toofunny3: I think the mods closed it.

I only just discovered her today dd, I did search her name on google and the ATRL search bar and all I could find was a thread for My Way.

justjess

YouTube just recommended her channel to me tonight! I like it! Definitely gives me early Gaga vibes! 

Wish her all the best. 

Kevin2803

Two bops in a row. I might have to stan. The song is also relatable. :fan:

GardenPanty
4 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

This song is really just everything :jonny:

Can't stop playing it

Scotty

I think she has potential. This is a cute bop.

Scotty

She reminds me of so many other artists, this particular song is like a cross between Gaga and Marina.

Love Galore
27 minutes ago, Scotty said:

She reminds me of so many other artists, this particular song is like a cross between Gaga and Marina.

sammeee, im getting so much gaga vibes. 

PoisonPill

Ngl it’s a bop but it’s such a dated watered down Fame-era attempt. Don’t see any hit potential in 2018. They need to be pushing My Way or that Guetta feature if its good.

Supervillain

This is incredible, I literally haven’t been listening to anything else but this and Salt lately. The last chorus with all the adlibs is just perfection :jonny: Giving me the same feels that I Don’t Want it At All did last year.